剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
被困在汽车旅馆房♥间里 还有一个足踝监视器
is being stuck in a motel room with an ankle monitor
都他妈让我出湿疹了
that is giving me freakin' eczema!
这确实挺糟糕的
That does suck.
是啊
Yeah.
我 我没有手♥机♥ 没有电脑 没有网
I've had- - I've had no phone, no computer, no Internet.
只有卡♥通♥片频道
I've had nothing except for the Cartoon Channel
还有一幅烂得要死的画
and a view of an insane paint job
和一棵死掉的树
and a dead tree.
你知道这会对一个人有多大影响吗
Do you have any idea what that does to a person?
拜托 也没那么糟糕吧
Oh, come on. It's not that bad.
你在洞穴里 面对塔♥利♥班♥搜捕
I mean, you made it four nights in a cave
都硬生生躲了四个晚上呢
with half the Taliban looking for you.
是啊 但这不一样
Yeah, except there's a difference.
当时有你
I had you- -
你给我讲老爹笑话
You were telling me Dad jokes
还有模仿埃米纳姆
and doing your Eminem impression- -
顺带一提
...Which, by the way...
那真的挺烂的 -不可能
it sucks. - No, it doesn't!
就是烂
It does.
非常遗憾
I'm sorry to tell ya.
能见到你真是太好了
It's good to see you.
而且我 我或许有办法把你弄出去
And I m- - I may have a way to get you out of this place,
暂时的
uh, temporarily.
是我们的前上司派你来的
Did our ex- bosses send you,
还是你自己想出来的
or you come up with this yourself?
是费城警局
Uh, the Philadelphia Police Department.
现在有一车失踪的孩子
There's a busload of missing kids,
所以我们需要 你
and, um, we need...you.
给我用电脑吗
Do I get a computer?
当然了
Absolutely.
行
Right.
好了
All right.
所以杰在军队里的小伙伴
Uh, so Jay's little military buddy
因为黑进了俄♥罗♥斯♥领♥事♥馆♥
got a year house arrest
而被监视居住一年
for hacking the Russian Consulate,
所以你为什么会觉得这是个好主意呢
so can you remind me how this is a good idea?
他们在同一家军事承包商那里工作过
They worked for the same military contractor.
杰相信他
Jay trusts him- -
她
her.
听说你们需要人黑进云存储空间
Heard y'all need some cloud hacking?
韦恩·帕斯卡 这是巴蒂斯塔警监
Wayne Pascal, this is Captain Batista.
前妻啊
Ah! The ex.
你从来没提过韦恩是女性
You never mentioned Wayne was a woman.
我父母比较有幽默感
My parents have a sense of humor.
她也比较有幽默感 所以你们俩
She's got a great sense of humor, too, so, you guys
肯定处得来
are gonna get along great. - Mm- hmm.
好了 我们给你准备了一张桌了
Okay, well, we have a desk set up for you,
就在这里
right over here.
我还是去那边吧
Um, actually, I'm gonna take the bar.
你先把东西放过去好了
Um, if you just want to drop that over there- -
你们证据室里的一些东西真的是太原始了 所以
you had some primo stuff in that evidence locker, so.
好
Right.
对
Yeah.
这边请
Please.
市政♥府♥刚刚收到了勒索要求
City Hall just received a ransom demand,
给了我们四个小时释放约翰·马里茨
and we have four hours to release John Maritz,
他现在被关押在拘留中心
currently being held in the detention center.
约翰·马里茨
John Maritz- -
他是个混♥蛋♥
um, he's a jerk.
帮有钱人处理麻烦的
Um, he helps rich folks do away with their problems.
是啊 直到他惹到了几个有钱人
Yeah, till he pissed a couple of em off.
他因为窃听和敲诈勒索被判了16年
He got 16 years for wire- tapping and racketeering.
具体什么要求
What's the ask?
如果我们不在4小时内释放他
If we don't release him in the next four hours,
他们就要开始杀害乘客了
they start killing passengers.
巴蒂斯塔警监说你们是最优秀的
Captain Batista says you people are the best.
现在该证明给我看了
Now's the time to prove it.
不 目前还没有找到巴士
No. The bus hasn't been located yet,
但我们正在尽一切所能
but we are doing everything that we can- -
我了解我丈夫 他肯定想逞英雄
I know my husband- - he's gonna try and be a hero,
但他没那个本事
but he's not.
你是巴士司机科比先生的太太 对吧
You're Mr. Cobi's wife, the bus driver, is that right?
求你们了 把他找回来 -他们为什么要这么做
Please, just find him. - Why did they do this?
他们为什么要劫持我们的孩子们
Why did they take our kids?
女士们先生们 失踪人口调查组正在尽全力调查
Ladies and gentlemen, MPU is doing everything we can.
这是我家格蕾丝
This is my Grace.
请各位记住 目前
Please know that, right now,
我们认为孩子们都是安全的
we believe that your kids are safe.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我们收到了勒索要求
There's been a ransom demand.
什么 勒索 我付不起赎金啊
What? Ransom? I can't afford a ransom.
等等
Wait!
现在听起来这可能不是好消息
It may not sound like good news,
但只要绑匪还在交涉
but as long as the kidnappers are negotiating,
那就有希望 -是谁干的
there's hope. - Who did this?
各位 非常抱歉
Folks, I'm sorry,
但是泄露这些细节可能会导致
but sharing details could compromise- -
市政♥府♥会同意他们的要求吗
Is the City gonna agree to their demands?
巴罗索先生 现在还在处理过程中
Mr. Barosso, it's a process.
她是我女儿
She is my daughter!
我知道 听着 我也经历过这种事
I know, look, I've been in your shoes.
我儿子基斯
My son, Keith-
他被绑走了
he was taken.
我们没能把他找回来
We never got him back.
这就是为什么我加入了失踪人口调查组
That is why I joined the MPU- -
我要确保不会有其他家长
to make sure that no other parent
经历这种事情
has to go through that.
所以我理解你们 真的
So I hear you. I do.
我理解你们的感受
I know how you feel,
我也不会跟你们说 熬过去是很简单的
and I'm not gonna say that this is going to be easy- -
每一分钟 都长得好像一年一样
every minute will feel like a year- -
但我们会把孩子们救回来的
but we will get your children back!
一个不少
Every single one of them.
听着
Listen.
拘留中心
现在布劳恩对妮基盯得很紧
You gotta take it easy
你做事得小心点
now that Braun is breathing down Nikki's neck.
我中间名就是小心
Easy? I mean, "easy" is my middle name.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
你是说那怪我吗
Are you saying that's on me?
不能不怪你
Well, it's not not on you.
注意了
Heads up.
约翰·马里茨
John Maritz.
强者陨落了啊
Look how the mighty have fallen.
也没那么糟糕
Aw, it's not so bad.
我瘦了几磅 读了点书
Lost a few pounds, caught up on my reading.
还挺让人放松的
It's kind of relaxing,
不用处理别人的麻烦
not dealing with other people's problems.
人
"People. "
我听说最牛的人以前都把你号♥码存快速拨号♥上的
I heard the best people used to have you on speed dial.
我办事不多说
I don't fix- and- tell.
你真是很高尚
That's very noble.
有什么可以帮到二位的吗
How can we help you gentlemen?
我们在想你的客户
Well, we were wondering if your client
是不是采取了一种极具创造性的方法
had a particularly creative way
来解决自己坐牢的麻烦
of fixing his incarceration problem.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
行吧
Uh- huh. Kay.
今天发生了一起绑♥架♥案
Uh, there was a kidnapping today- -
28个人 其中12个是小孩
28 people, and 12 of them are just little kids.
我想你说的是那辆失踪的巴士吧
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表