剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
如果油箱没破裂 那汽油是从哪儿来的
If the tank wasn't ruptured, where'd the gas come from?
马里茨带去的
From Maritz.
他带着汽油过去烧毁所有证据
He came in with gasoline to burn up any evidence.
在这里了
And here we go,
埃默森付钱给马里茨之后
Emerson bought a brand- new Audi
就买♥♥了辆新奥迪
just after the payment to Maritz.
所以说要么他把车撞坏了
So he either totaled his car,
要么他不想让人看到车损情况
or he didn't want anyone to see the damage.
不管是哪种
Either way,
霍利斯和埃默森·布劳恩一直在掩盖的
what Hollis and Emerson Braun have been covering up
都是一起四人谋杀案
is a quadruple homicide.
杰在查学校 但也是徒劳
Jay's checking the schools, but it's a Hail Mary.
我是说 我觉得
I mean, I seriously doubt
布劳恩不会把她关在一个满是孩子的学校里
that the Brauns are holding her in a school full of kids.
我们才不要等到埃默森出现在
Well, we're not waiting for Emerson to show up
某个颁奖典礼上
at some award function.
不需要等
We don't have to.
我刚搞清楚为什么我电脑会这么慢
I just figured out why my computer is slow.
有人侵入了我的系统
Someone is in my system,
这之前只发生过一次
and this happened only once before,
就是我给韦恩远程访问权限的那次 这是求救信♥号♥♥
when I gave Wayne remote access. It's an SOS.
是说你能找到她吗
Does that mean you can find her?
应该可以 她给了我一个源追踪包
I believe so, she gave me a source- tracking package.
给我点时间
Give me a second.
好 她登录到一个路由器上
Okay, so she is logged on to a router
隶属于 ?
unique to...
埃默森特许集团
the Emerson Charter Group.
好 所以肯定是其中一个校区
Okay, so it has to be one of the campuses,
但这样说不通啊
but that doesn't make any sense.
埃默森那个不讨人待见的助理
Emerson's less than charming assistant
说有八个校区
said there were eight campuses.
地图上显示是九个
The map shows nine.
那是因为第九所还没开放
That's because the ninth isn't open.
他们买♥♥了间旧锯木厂 打算拆了
They bought an old sawmill to demolish
建他们的旗舰学校
and then build their flagship school.
也就是说现在是空的
Yeah, which means it's empty.
把地址发给我和杰
Text me and Jay the address.
好 知道了
Yeah, I got you.
我也去
I'm coming.
你要出♥卖♥♥♥我
You were going to sell me out.
你说什么呢 别骗我
What are you talking about? - Don't lie to me!
埃默森 你干了什么
Emerson, what did you do?
在你电脑里 我看到你电脑上的文件了
On your computer! I saw the file on your computer!
你让她登电脑
You let her on the computer?
你电脑上有那起事故的报告
You had a file of the accident on your computer!
如果你在那台电脑上看到了什么
If you saw anything on that computer,
都是她放进去的
she put it there!
我发誓 不是我
I swear to you, it wasn't me.
现在我们必须离开这里
Now, we have to leave here,
因为她一直在用电脑
because she's been on the computer,
我们暴露了
we're exposed here.
不不不 她知道的 我们必须
No, no, no, she knows. We have to...
我们必须什么 埃默森
We have to what, Emerson?
她知道 她知道的太多了
She knows. She knows too much.
我了解你
I know you, I know you.
我能看出你在抓救命稻草
I can see you grasping at straws,
想找另一个答案
looking for a different answer,
但没 没其他选择了 霍利斯
but there- - there is no other option, Hollis.
我们不能把她留在
Well, we can't leave her in a building
你名下的建筑物里
with your name on it.
她得跟我们一起走
She comes with us.
我不能
I can't, I can't...
我一小时后就要发表竞选宣言了
My campaign announcement is in an hour.
这是我为之奋斗的一切
This is everything that I've worked for.
你知道我能为这个州做什么
You know what I can do for this state.
我能弥补一切
I can make up for everything.
就 把他们带走
Just take take them.
是 然后让他们马里茨一样
Oh, yeah, and have them come back
回来继续狮子大开口
and ask for more like Maritz did?
求你了
Please.
对不起 霍利斯
I'm sorry, Hollis.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你一直都比父亲更有责任感
You've been a better father than he ever was.
求你了 求你了 走吧 走吧
Please, please! - Oh, go on, go on.
我会像之前一样帮你擦屁♥股♥的
I'lI clean up after you, like I always have.
杰
Jay!
杰
Jay!
就在你身后
Right behind you, right behind you.
我们去高处
We're going up high.
杰
Jay!
安静
Quiet!
不然呢 你需要我 我是你讨价还价的筹码
Or what? You need me. I'm your bargaining chip.
杰
Jay!
杰 你没事吧
Jay, you good?
我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
在那边待好 妮基
Stay down there, Nikki.
上 我掩护你
Go. I'll cover you.
韦恩
Wayne!
布劳恩
Braun!
近来可好啊 亲爱的
How you doing, dear?
算不上最惨
I've had worse days.
还记得纳朱伊吗
Remember Najuy?
记得
Yeah.
这会有个圆♥满♥的结局 好吗
This is going to have a happy ending, okay?
布劳恩 听着 我知道你为什么这么做
Braun, look, I know why you did what you did.
你是想保护你弟弟
You were protecting your brother.
你很高尚 住嘴
You were being noble- - - Stop!
听我说 把车里的人炸死
Listen to me, blowing up people in a car,
跟亲自扣动扳机是不一样的
it's not the same as pulling the trigger yourself.
你想背着这事过一辈子吗
You want to live with that?
你想让你家人背着这事过一辈子吗
You want your family to live with that? Huh?
迈克 放下武器
Mike, put down your weapon!
部门规定可不是这样的
That's not department protocol.
你寡不敌众
You're outgunned.
好 我来告诉你接下来会这样
Okay, let me tell you how this is going to happen.
我们会从这里走出去
We're going to walk out of here,
你们也不会开枪
and you're not going to shoot
因为你不想杀了他女朋友
because you don't want to kill his girlfriend.
你不会想让这种事发生的
You don't want that to happen.
我觉得他们也许会
I think they might.
他们只是在等突破口
They just gotta wait for their window.
你没事吧
You all right?
你有点吓到我了
You scared me a little bit.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
我们纳朱伊的朋友运气就不大好了
Our friend in Najuy didn't fare so well.
是啊 那是因为他没我的运气
Yeah, well, he didn't have my kick.
是没有
No.
你来收尾呀
You want to do the honors?
霍利斯·布劳恩
Hollis Braun,
你
you.
被捕了
are under arrest.
嘿 妮基 帮个忙呗
Hey, Nik, do me a favor.
能直接把这哥们干掉吗
Can we just shoot this guy?
要么这样 要么编个好故事
Either that, or maybe make up a good story.
不可能站住脚的
It'll never hold up.
布劳恩 不是的 会站得住脚的
Braun, no, it would hold up,
但我更愿意看你失去一切
but I'd much rather see you lose everything.
把这个小丑带走 找到他弟
Let's take this clown away and find his brother.
很苇幸把这个奖项
It is my honor to present this award
颁发给一个正在改变
to a man who is transforming schools
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表