剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
警监
Captain.
督查
Inspector.
我们的会不是要晚点才开吗
I thought our meeting wasn't until later.
凶案组刚通知我
Well, I just got looped in by Homicide
你的人发现尸体的事
on the dead body that your men found.
死亡时间是早上9点
The time of death was about 9: 00 a. m. in the morning,
意味着
which would've meant
你们要查的失踪人士还跟自己的队友在一起
that your missing person was still with his team.
所以亚历克斯不是枪手 他只是发现了尸体然后跑了
So Alexi isn't the shooter. He just found the body and ran.
我会把弹道分♥析♥送你桌上
I'll have ballistics sent to your desk.
有什么需要就告诉我
You let me know if there's anything else you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
督察 我约你是有
Uh, Inspector, that's not why
其他事情要谈
I, uh, I scheduled a time with you.
是关于洛根·巴洛的案子
It's about the Logan Barlowe case.
那个汽车爆♥炸♥案 有什么问题吗
The car bombing? What about it?
主要是洛根·巴洛的供词
Well, it's more about Logan Barlowe's confession.
有一些疑虑
There are some concerns.
到底是谁对此有疑虑
Exactly whose concerns are we talking about?
我这个录口供的人没有
It's not mine, the man who took his statement.
签字批准的
It's not the District Attorney's,
地检没有
who signed off.
你有是吧
Is it yours?
出于对你和地检的尊重
Well, it's out of respect to both you and the D. A.
我想让你知道我的担忧
that I wanted to make you aware of my concerns.
我明白了 你是想控制叙事流程 对吧
I see. You're trying to control the narrative, is that it?
我不这么认为
I wouldn't say that.
好吧 警监 你要关注的
Well, Captain, here's the only narrative
只有这一种叙事流程
you need to be focused on.
你的上级官员 也就是我
Your commanding officer, that's me,
在直接命令你放弃
is giving you a direct order to drop it.
洛根·巴洛爆♥炸♥案
The Logan Barlowe bombing case
不在你在失踪人口调查组的职责范围内
is miles outside of your purview at the MPU.
离它远点
Stay away from it.
你为什么要帮我
Why you wanna help me?
洛根·巴洛
Logan Barlowe, uh,
关于你 我知道两件事
there's two things I know about you.
一 你是爆破专家
One, you're an expert with explosives,
二 你会在这里待很久
and, two, you're gonna be in here for a very long time.
所以 我需要点东西
So, um, I need something.
你帮我 我也可以 帮你
You help me out, I can, uh, I can help you.
我可以和典狱长谈谈
I can talk to the Warden.
言归正传
Anyway, um...
我去阿富汗服过役
I served overseas in Afghanistan,
我在那里的时候
and while I was there,
遇到了一个炸♥弹♥客
I came across a bomber who was a...
是个坏人 混♥蛋♥
a bad guy, a scumbag,
利用孩子作为触发器 诸如此类
used kids as triggers, that kinda thing.
现在我有理由相信
And now I have reason to believe
他在这里 在美国
that he's here, in the States.
给你看些照片
show you some photos.
这是
This is, um...
波士顿船坞发生的爆♥炸♥
an explosion at a Boston boatyard.
这两张和这三张
Both of these and these three
都是纽约一个 一个车♥库♥
are from a...a garage in New York
就上周的事
just last week.
现在 我认为我锁定的那个人
Um, now, I think that my guy
有动机做这两件事
had motive to do both of these,
但我没法证明
but what I can't prove
这两枚炸♥弹♥是同一个人造的
is that the same guy built both of these bombs,
所以我想请你帮我解决这个问题
so that's what I'm asking you to help me out with.
这人很有经验
Uh, guy knows his stuff.
这张照片中的引爆器
Detonator in this photo
可以导致这种爆♥炸♥模式
could've caused this blast pattern.
他用的什么, C4炸♥药♥
What'd he use, C- 4?
塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
Semtex?
从照片上看不出来吗
Y- y- you can't tell from looking at these photos?
我可以猜
Ah, I'd be guessing.
他把炸♥弹♥放在驾驶员的哪个位置了
Where'd he plant the bomb in relation to the driver?
我真的不是汽车方面的行家
You know, I'm really not much of a car guy,
但单凭这些你分辨不出来
but y- you can't tell from looking at these- -
品牌或型号♥吗
make or model?
听着 我是想帮忙
Look, man, I'm tryin' to help,
如果你都不知道 怎么能指望
but how in the hell you expect me to know
我知道呢
if you don't?
因为所有这些照片
Because all of these photos
都出自于你已经供认的汽车爆♥炸♥案
are from the car bombing that you've already confessed to.
解释一下吧
Explain that.
这到底是要搞哪样
What the hell's goin'on here?
不知道 我
I don't know. I- I- -
你说呢
You tell me.
谁让你这么做的
I mean, who put you up to this?
你疯了
You're crazy.
我没疯哦
Oh, I'm not crazy.
我看过你的犯罪记录 好吧
I've seen your rap sheet. Okay?
你和很多汽车炸♥弹♥案有关
You're connected to a lot of car bombs,
但没死过人 这就是未来
but zero dead bodies,
不幸的是 你活不了多久了
and, unfortunately, you don't have long to live.
对吧 我是说
AlI right? I mean,
你不是雇来干活的那个人
you're not the guy you hire for this job.
你是雇来为这件事背锅的人
You're the guy that you hire to take the fall for this job.
所以麻烦说下
So tell me, please,
谁给你买♥♥的保险
who paid your insurance policy?
我只想知道这个
That's all I want to know.
警卫
Guard!
这里结束了
We're done here.
好好待着哈 洛根
Enjoy your stay, Logan.
你对亚历克西的舅舅了解多少
What do you got on Alexi's uncle?
很少
Ah, very little.
只确认了亚历克西的母亲
Just confirmation that Alexi's mother,
五年前去世 是杰瑞姐姐
who died five years ago, is Jerry's sister.
好 财务状况呢
AlI right, what about the financials?
他在一家超♥市♥刷爆了几张信♥用♥卡♥
He maxed out a few credit cards at a supermarket,
但都买♥♥礼品卡了
but they were all for gift cards.
顺风车 外卖♥♥
You know, ride shares, food delivery apps,
几张预充值的借记卡
a few pre- loaded debit cards.
这样跟踪他的人就追踪不到他了
So that anybody on his trail wouldn't be able to track him.
没错
Exactly.
马塞特警长说杰瑞有敌人
Sheriff Masset said that Jerry had enemies.
他看起来像是想躲起来
Sure looks like he's trying to stay off the grid.
亚历克西没有手♥机♥
Well, Alexi has no phone,
社媒上也没有任何关于他舅舅的信息
and there's zero social media on the uncle.
现在他的手♥机♥已经关机了
Now, his phone is shut down,
但我可以让手♥机♥供应商
but I was able to get the cell provider
把我连到他的应用程序账户上
to connect me to his app accounts.
我正准备开始调查
I was just about to start digging.
这些人一贫如洗
I mean, these guys were broke,
所以可能只要食物和必需品
so it's likely just gonna be food and essentials.
他的队友呢
What about his teammates?
都上那儿偷听去子
Eavesdrop much?
我们已经问过队友们了
We questioned the teammates already.
他们什么都不知道
They don't know anything.
你应该看下他们的社媒
You should check their socials.
他舅舅可能消失 但我这个年龄的人不会
The uncle might be off the grid, but no one my age is.
看过滤标签 牛蛙
Check the filter Hashtag: "Bullfrogs. "
牛蛙队的社媒页面
The Bullfrogs' social page.
看这里 这个有亚历克西
Well, lookie here. There's Alexi.
球队在庆祝胜利
The team's out celebrating a win.
是 等等
Yeah. Hang on.
这里这张照片 日期不一样
This photo here, it's a different date,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表