剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
所以我扩大了搜索范围
so I expanded the search parameters.
很多孩子并不是费城当地人
A lot of these kids don't come from Philly- -
但他们最后是在这里消失的
they just end up here.
也就是说他们可能在其它地方报了失踪
Meaning they were reported missing elsewhere?
没错 所以
Exactly, so
我在全州
I looked at kids
查看了所有报失踪的孩子
reported missing all over the state-
匹兹堡 哈里斯堡 赫希
um, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Hershey...
根据失踪和濒危儿童
according to the Missing and Endangered Children's
数据库
database,
仅在宾夕法尼亚州
there are 194 children missing
就有194名儿童失踪
in Pennsylvania alone.
于是我把注意力集中在
So, I focused on the ones with last- known sightings
最后一次出现在费城的人身上
in Philadelphia- -
仍然像是大海捞针
Which is still a needle in a haystack of needles.
我们还得缩小范围
We gotta narrow it down.
找出最后出现在同志社区的都有谁
Figure out which ones were last seen in the Gayborhood.
所以杰森找个了
Which is why Jason is bringing in someone to...
顾问
consult.
你先请
After you.
卡纳里小姐 十分感谢你能抽空前来
Miss Canary, I really appreciate your time.
这是我朋友凯米
This is my friend, Kemi.
她会给你看些照片
She's gonna show you some photos.
很高兴认识你 -我也是
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you too.
为我姐们儿玛雅做什么我都愿意
Anything for my girl Maya.
但你就不能给伦家点时间换个衣服吗
But you couldn't have given a girl a chance to change?
我刚参加完变装早午餐就把我(的屁♥股♥)从舞台上
Basically snatched my tush right off the stage
给拽下来了
at drag brunch.
当然我倒是不介意他碰我的屁♥股♥
Not that I minded him near my tush!
时间紧急 欢迎来到失踪人口调查组
Oh, clock's always ticking. Welcome to MPU.
好吧
Hmm! Well, okay.
不介意我让自己舒服点吧
Mind if I, uh, make myself a little bit more comfortable?
把假发拿下来
Let my hair down?
请便
Do your thing.
好了
Ah. There you go!
小心点拿着 那可是我的宝贝儿
Now, be careful with her. That's my baby!
好吧
Okay.
这三个
These three
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯
Oh, yeah!
我几乎每天都能看见他们
I see these kids almost every single day,
而且 妞子 我这人记性可好了
and, girl, I do not forget a face.
她
Mm. Her.
这个女孩 罗莎琳德 她在一家叫界限的店里做兼♥职♥
This girl, Rosalind-
乔尔 我懂得天使
And, Joel... oh, my angel!
乔尔在我表演的夜店小丑车里
Joel washed dishes at the bar that I perform at- -
洗盘子
Clown Car. Dε c ? O
这个女孩 我不记得她名字了
And then this girl, I can't remember her name,
但是
but...
哦对
Ah! Yes.
卡拉 首字母是K
Kara with a"K.
我在金菲士见过她一两次
Mm. I've seen her once or. twice down at Gin Fizz.
好吧 -我有时候
Okay. - I sometimes do
会在那表演
a little pop- up there.
金菲士吗
Gin Fizz?
好吧 凯米 你能去处理一下吗
AlI right. Kemi, will you handle that?
好 这就去
Yeah, Im on it
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
谢谢你 卡纳里
Thank you, Canary.
矮油 谁要结婚啦
Who is getting- Jmarried?
我
Oh, I am.
恭喜了 亲
Ooh! Con- drag- ulations, honey.
你穿象牙白肯定美爆了
You're gonna look stunning in ivory.
谢谢
Thank you. - Hmph.
就咱姐妹之间聊哈
Just between us girlfriends.
我就肯定不会选拖地婚纱了
I wouldn't do the floor- length.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why not?
看看你啊
Look at you!
这两条美♥腿♥
You've got the calves of a cheetah!
必须露出来显摆一下啊
Might as well show em off.
别闹了
Oh, stop it!
你的外表
How you look
会决定你能去哪
is going to dictate who you go to.
如果我是你
If I were you,
会尽量打扮的好看点
I'd try and look nice.
拜托了 我有
Please! I have- -
很严重的焦虑症 我
bad anxiety and I- -
你的生活中没人要你
No one in your life wants you,
但是摄像头的这边有人要
but someone on the other end of that camera will.
我不会告诉警♥察♥的
I won't talk to the cops!
我发誓
I swear!
给自己清理一下 好好休息
Clean up and get some rest.
几小时后竞价就开始了
Bidding starts in a few hours.
求你了 求你
Please- - Please...
拜托
please.
嘿 妮基
Hey, Nikki?
说出来你肯定不信
Uh, you're not gonna believe this.
什么情况
What do you got?
卡纳里说的那家店
Uh, the businesses that Canary told us about?
就是跟迈克和杰森交谈过的酒吧老板
Remember the bar owner that Mike and Jason talked to?
大卫·克罗斯 -对
David Close. - Yes.
三家店都是他的
He owns all three.
不止如此 克罗斯有前科
And there's more- - Close has a record.
30年前 他因跟未成年人
30 years ago, he was arrested
发生非法性关系被逮捕
for unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
让迈克和杰森再去一趟
Get Mike and Jason back there.
有个小女孩的时间不多了
We have a little girl running out of time.
马上找到大卫·克罗斯
Find David Close. Now.
好
Yeah.
再给我讲讲 因为我就没弄明白呢
Tell me again- cause I don't get it
这里这么多失踪的孩子
I mean, I got a bunch of missing kids
而你 居然有前科
and you- - you have a record.
他是我高中时的男票
He was my high school boyfriend.
我18 他17
I turned 18, he was still 17.
他父母都恨同性恋
His parents were homophobes.
最后所有罪名都未成立
AlI the charges were dropped eventually.
之后就再也没见过他
I never saw him again.
汶此失踪的孩了们
These missing kids- -
我给他们现金 给他们工作
I give them cash, I give them work,
好让他们不至于饿死
so they don't starve to death.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide from you two.
行吧 我要细节 所有细节
Fine. I want details. I want details- -
你什么时候跟他们说过话 他们说了什么
when you spoke to them, what they said,
你当时在哪 一切
where you were- - all of it.
我没这个时间
I don't have time for this.
那你就得想办法挤出时间来了
Well, you're gonna have to make time. All right?
我们需要一份和孩子们有过接触的
We need a list of every single one of your employees
所有员工名单
that came into contact with the kids.
行吧 只要我能帮的上忙
Okay. Whatever I have to do to help,
但现在没人值班
but I got nobody on shift right now.
有两个界限的员工
I got two people from the Parameter- -
出城了
they're out of town.
我的酒保理查德 他请病假了
I got my bartender, Richard- - he called in sick.
等等
Whoa- whoa, wait.
是昨天的那个酒保吗
That's the bartender from yesterday?
对 理查德·弗雷德里克斯
Yeah. Richard Fredricks.
他特别说过
He specifically said
他从没请过假
that he has"never missed a day of work. "
他还开过这个玩笑 -对
He even made a joke about it- Yeah.
等一下
Hold on.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表