剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我可以给你钱
I can pay you.
是你倾倒废料的三倍
Triple what I paid to dump the sludge.
这点钱可不行
It's gonna cost way more than that.
你要多少都行
Whatever it takes.
你得控制好自己
You need to get ahold of yourself.
你没想清楚
You're not thinking this through.
别紧张
Relax.
不管格兰特从巴洛那知道了什么
Whatever Grant learned from Barlowe,
都是死胡同
it's a dead- end.
没事的
We're fine.
等会
Hold on.
他们动过我的电脑
They ve been in my computer.
对 是个问题
Yes, it's a problem.
不 不不不
No. No- no- no- no- no- no.
韦恩 我一会打回给你
Wayne, I gotta call you back.
迈克 我
Mike! I
我联♥系♥不上杰 但出事了
I can't get ahold of Jay, but something's happened.
听我说 我在乔丹·威尔斯的家里
Listen, I'm at Jordan Wells' house-
那个防爆小组的警♥察♥
the bomb squad cop.
他可能才是马里茨一案的炸♥弹♥客
He might be the actual Maritz bomber.
他一直在家里造炸♥弹♥
He's been building bombs at home.
我一会打给你
I'll call you back.
什么都没有
Not seeing anything.
就在那 继续
It's there. Keep going.
快点 你可以出来了
Come on. You're getting outta here.
过来
Come on.
快点
Come on...
那好像是小溪的边界
That looks like the outline of the creek.
它旁边是什么
What's that next to it?
在那 就在那
Right there, right there.
等会 就在那
Hold on. Right there.
看上去好像就是 就是了
That looks like it! That's it.
好 坐标 坐标 发到你手♥机♥了
Okay. Coordinates, coordinates. Sent it to your phones.
好 出发 走
AII right, let's ride. Let's ride.
漂亮 告诉妮基我们出发了
Beautiful. - Tell Nikki we're on our way.
收到
Copy that.
史蒂夫·摩尔
Steve Moorel
你拖的越久
The longer you drag this out,
情况就越糟糕
the worse it's going to get for you.
保罗
Paul!
保罗 我们是来救你回家的
Paul, we're here to take you home.
如果你能听见就喊一嗓子
Call out if you can hear me.
救命
Help!
救命 下面 下面
Help! - Down, down, down!
趴低 趴低
Stay down. Stay down.
没事了
You're okay.
嘿嘿嘿 别激动
Hey, hey, hey. Relax, relax.
你因为绑♥架♥保罗·米勒
You're under arrest
而被捕了
for the kidnapping of Paul Miller.
杰森 你搞定了吗
Jason. You good?
搞定了 你带手铐了吗
Yeah. You got some handcuffs?
嗨
Hi.
我一直要求见你
I kept asking to see you.
他们那么快就把你救走了
They rushed you away so quickly.
巴蒂斯塔警监就让我们在这跟你见面了
Captain Batista had us meet you here.
你受伤了吗 我没事
Are you hurt? - I'm fine.
诺兰 你猜怎么着
Nolan, guess what?
我在那的时候被坏人给抓到了
When I was out there and the bad man had me,
我用了你教我的那招手腕戏法才逃脱的
I remembered your wrist trick to escape.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
就是这种时刻才让我深爱这份工作
It is moments like this that make me love this job.
据海伦说
According to Helen,
很有可能真的有外星人
it's more probable than not that there's aliens out there.
说什么有生命的基本要素
Something about"the basic elements of life. "
不知道 也许她说的对
I don't know, maybe she's right.
宇宙是无限的 有着无限的可能
Space is infinite, infinite possibilities.
在一个充满无限可能性的宇宙中
Well, in a universe of infinite possibilities,
这就是最好的结果
this was the best possible outcome.
你们先聊会
We'll leave you guys a moment.
谢谢 客气
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 没事
Thank you...Of course.
所以现在你都能开车了
So you're a driver now?
是啊
He is!
真美好 咖啡
So sweet. Coffee?
好的 谢了
Yes, please.
嘿 妮基 嘿
Hey, Nik. Hey.
你还好吗
How you doing?
你觉得调查组能赔我一部新手♥机♥吗
You think MPU could reimburse me for a new phone or what?
除了给那个无人机怪咖2千块之外吗
On top of the $2, 000 for your very strange drone guy?
好吧 也许我能给你修好
AlI right, I might be able to salvage it.
让我看一下 谢谢
Let me take a look, yeah. - Thank you.
那么危险废物小组说
So, the hazardous waste team
只要停止倾倒
said that the water will dilute back to normal
水就会稀释到正常水平
as long as we stop the dumping.
好吧
AlI right, well,
我得去抓拉斯普了
I'm going to go put some jewelry on Rasp.
卡车司机把他供出来了
The trucker ratted him out.
是拉斯普给他钱
Uh, Rasp was paying him
让他把造纸厂的废料倾倒在河里
to dump waste from the paper mill
然后被保罗看见后他就慌了
and then he freaked out when Paul saw him dumping
之后拉斯普在我们包抄过去时
and then Rasp gave the kill order
下令让他杀人
when we were closing in.
环保署的罚款是一回事
EPA fines are one thing,
但密谋杀人
but conspiracy to murder- -
他恐怕有的坐了
that will put him away for a while.
干的漂亮 嗯
Great work. - Yep.
你确定不要吗 不了
You sure you don't want any? - No, I can't.
你有迈克的消息吗
Uh, you hear from Mike?
还没有 怎么了
Not yet. Why?
韦恩发的那张照片呢
Where's that photo that Wayne sent me?
跟马里茨爆♥炸♥案的触发器是一样的
It's the same trigger from the Maritz bombing.
你特么是谁
Who the hell are you?
乔丹·威尔斯
Jordan Wells.
我是迈克·谢尔曼警司 费城警局的
I'm Sgt. Mike Sherman, Philly PD.
帮我个忙 放下武器
Do me a favor. Put that weapon down.
你在我的工棚里干什么 谢尔曼警司
What're you doing in my work shed, Sgt. Sherman?
我知道杀死约翰·马里茨的炸♥弹♥
I know you're the one
是你造出来的
that made that bomb that killed John Maritz.
是谁让你干的 布劳恩吗
Who put you up to it? Was it Braun?
说出他的名字
Say his name,
我们也许可以帮你达成协议
we might be able to get you a deal.
警♥察♥在监狱里的日子短暂凄惨
Cops live short, miserable lives behind bars.
我被抓 我家人什么都得不到
I get busted, my family gets nothing.
没有保险 没有退休金 什么都没有
No insurance. No pension. Nothing.
当他告诉我
When he told me
有人在深挖洛根·巴洛时
people were digging into Logan Barlowe,
我就知道会有这么一天
I figured this day would come.
谁告诉你的 布劳恩吗
When who told you? Braun?
只有这样我才能保护家人
This is the only way to protect my family.
我去坐牢对任何人都没有好处
I'm no good to them behind bars.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
如果我死于意外爆♥炸♥
If I die in an accidental explosion,
我的前妻就能得到照顾
my ex gets taken care of.
我的孩子们也拥有自己的生活
My kids have a life.
并非私人恩怨
Nothing personal
但我不能留你一命
but I can't leave you behind
出去说这不是一场意外
to say this was anything other than an accident-
别这样 为了家人我做什么都行
Don't do it. - I'd do anything for my family.
别这样
Don't do it.
就跟布劳恩一样 家人就是一切
Just like Braun. Family is everything.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表