剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
There's a missing person with a bull's- eye on his back
他需要我们的帮助
who could use our help.
抱歉
Sorry.
今天我们收摊了
I'm closed for the day.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what?
那是我妈妈
That's my mom.
她也有这张照片 你是怎么
She had this same picture. How did you- -
那是我们
That's us.
这张是我手里的照片
That was my copy.
你是我爸吗
You're my dad?
是啊
Yeah.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这
Uh, it's, uh
我现在解释不了
I can't explain right now.
没时间了
There's no time.
这上面有个号♥码
There's a number saved on there.
你等几天再打过去
Just wait a few days, call it,
等一切安全了
and when it's safe...
我们再聊
we'll talk.
伊娃
Ava...
见到你 也一直都是我一天中的高光时刻
seeing you was always the highlight of my day, too.
你快走
Get out of here.
你得赶紧跑
You have to run- now!
我爱你
I love you.
嗨 我把伊娃安顿在你办公室了
Hey, I got Ava set up in your office.
她什么都不知道 而且她现在脑子乱得很
She doesn't know anything. Her head's spinning.
她一直以为她爸死了
She meets her dad for the first time
然后才见了他一面
after she thinks he's dead,
他就被抓走了
then he's taken.
不只是被抓走了
Well, not just taken.
目击者说他被推上了一辆蓝色小货车
Witnesses said that he was pushed into a blue van.
凯米用交通监控追了一段
Kemi tracked it on traffic cams,
但车开出城之后就跟丢了
but lost the van heading out of the city.
现在查理抓到他了
Yeah, well, Charlie's got him,
如果他认为
and if he's convinced
是欧文杀了他老爹
that Owen's the one that popped his old man,
那他肯定会杀了他的
he's gonna kill him.
暂时不会
Well, not yet.
我刚收到消息他在这儿
I just got word he's here.
谁在这儿
Who's here?
他被送去审讯室了
He's being set up in interrogation.
你去确保他是舒服的
Go make sure he's comfortable.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我去查了针对查理的案卷
I went through the cases being built on Charlie.
找到了一些可以采取行动的证据
I found something actionable
就把他带回来问话了
to bring him in for questioning.
行 所以你找到什么了
Okay, what did you find?
没缴的违停罚单
Unpaid parking tickets.
妮基 这太疯狂了
Nikki, that is insanel
他的律师用不了一小时就能把他带走
His lawyers are gonna have him out of here in an hour.
是有什么我不知道的吗
Am I missing something?
没有查理点头 他的人是不会杀了欧文的
Charlie's men won't kill Owen without Charlie's say- so.
他的手♥机♥现在是证据
His cell phone is currently in evidence.
只要他还在这里
As long as he is here,
他就不能打电♥话♥下令处决欧文
he cannot make the call to execute Owen.
所以你是对的
So, you're right- -
他的律师用不了一小时就能把他带走
his lawyer will have him outta here in an hour,
也就是说我们只有一个小时去找到欧文·马洛伊
which means we have an hour to find Owen Maloy.
给
Here you go.
我知道的事情已经都告诉你们了
I already told you guys what I know.
我知道 伊娃
I know, Ava.
我知道这一切对你来说一定很难受
I know how hard this has been for you.
就好像我爸复活了
It's like my dad was brought back to life
然后又被杀了一样
and then killed all over again.
这太奇怪了 他扮本·富兰克林的事情
I- It's so weird- - the whole Ben Franklin thing.
这没什么奇怪的
Oh, it's not so weird.
如果我在你♥爸♥那种状况下
If I was in your father's situation,
不得不远离自己的孩子
and I had to stay away from my baby- -
我也做不到的
...I couldn't do it, either.
他很爱你
He loved you.
如果我帮你们找到他 他会去坐牢吗
If I help you find him, is he going to prison?
大概会
Probably.
但他还能留一条命
But he'll be alive.
这是他给我的
He gave this to me.
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
里面存着一个号♥码
There was one number stored,
我成功追踪到了它 在移♥动♥中
and I was able to track it in transit.
在信♥号♥♥消失之前 他们正沿着阿伦敦以北的
They were taking I- 476 north of Allentown,
I476号♥公路行驶 这儿
before the signal dropped- - here.
他们大概是发现了手♥机♥ 把它砸了
They probably found the phone and smashed it.
他们往波科诺斯去了
They're headed into the Poconos.
等一下 那小木屋
Wait. The The cabin.
我们在查理的洒吧看到过一张
W- We found a photo of a hunting cabin
打猎小木屋的照片 可能就在波科诺斯
at Charlie's bar- - that might be in the Poconos.
你带上杰森 赶紧过去
Get Jason and head that way.
等一下
Wait a minute- -
波科诺斯有成百上千的小木屋
there are hundreds of cabins in the Poconos.
他们这是去抓瞎啊
They'll be flying blind.
那我们最好在他们到之前
Then we better narrow down the search
缩小搜索范围
before they get there.
来吧 -好
Come on. All right.
老大还没消息
No word from the boss.
彼得 你得听我说
Pete, you gotta listen to me!
我没杀老头子
I didn't kill the old man.
让他闭嘴 行吗
Shut him up, will ya?
有消息我们会及时通知你的
We'll keep you posted.
公园管理局和当地执法部门
Park Services and local law enforcement
已经做好了出警准备
are ready to respond- -
就差个方向了
they just need a direction.
查理·麦加农和其他同伙名下
There are no Poconos properties
都没有在波科诺斯的房♥产
listed under Charlie McGannon or any known associates.
天 要是能有张小木屋的照片
God, if I just had an image of the cabin I could- -
照片我有
I have a picture!
麦克跟我说了小木屋的事
Mike told me about the cabin,
所以我在网上搜了一下那家酒吧
so I did an Internet search of the pub
找到了一张评价里的客户自♥拍♥
and saw a customer review with a selfie.
上面拍到了那张照片 所以我放大了一下
It had the photo in it, so I blew it up.
电子副本已经在你的邮箱里了
The digital copy is in your, uh, inbox.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么想到去查这个的
How did you think to look this up?
我就是想帮忙
I wanted to help.
毕竟是有失踪人口遇到麻烦了
There's a missing person in trouble.
好吧
Okay, um
我们试试这卡车
let's try the truck.
没有比对结果
Nothing there.
或许有木屋编号♥
maybe there's a house number.
那儿有东西吗
anything over there?
我的天
Oh, my God.
这能缩小搜索范围吗
D- Does that narrow our search?
还真可以
Yes, it does!
再近一点 再近一点
A little bit closer, a little bit closer- -
有了
here we go.
那 那是黄栗栎
That- That's Chinkapin Oak.
你们看到这叶子形状了吗
Do you see the shape of the leaves?
是椭圆的 还有波状的边缘
They're oblong, with undulated lobes.
黄栗栎几乎只生长在
Chinkapin Oak grows almost exclusively
马丁溪附近
in and around Martin's Creek!
做得好 海伦
Well done, Helen!
好姑娘
My girl!
通知迈克 -好
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表