剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
那你们是不是帮不了我了
Does that mean you can not help?
无论有没有照片 我们都会找到她的
Photograph or not, we will find her.
好 好 还是谢谢你
Yeah. Yeah, thanks anyway.
怎么了
What was that?
兰卡斯特警局那里毫无发现
Lancaster PD's got nothing.
露西只离开过她的社群一次
Lucy only left the community once,
就是报告杰迪失踪的那次
when she reported Jed missing.
现在我又出现在那里 告诉他们坏消息
Now I show up again and give bad news,
然后她就失踪了 这很不妙
and she disappears? I don't like it.
她母亲也是这么说的
Well, her mother said the same thing.
但你说过她父亲是个混球
But you said the father was a piece of work.
可能她受够了 就跑了呢
Maybe she had enough and ran?
不 露西不是冲动的人
No, Lucy's not impulsive.
所以要么是我翻了陈年旧事
So either I opened up an old can of worms
让她觉得有危险了
and she didn't feel safe,
或者是我打草惊蛇 有其他人抓了她
or I made someone else nervous, and they grabbed her.
你这么激动是因为案子
You worked up about the case,
还是 还是因为我们
or...or us?
我不知道 都有吧
I don't know. Both?
这案子上次就把我折腾得很惨
This case messed me up bad last time
让我失去了恋情
It cost me a relationship.
一切都崩塌了
Just everything fell apart,
听着 我们会没事的 迈克
Hey. We're gonna be fine, Mike.
就算露西是主动走的
Even if Lucy left voluntarily,
那她这样一个
I'm the reason why someone
完全不了解外面世界的人会离开
who barely knows the world around their home
也是因为我
ran away.
她需要我们的帮助妮基
She needs our help, Nik O00oi
我从2017年露西来报告杰迪失踪的时候
Hey, I pulled a screen grab from your interview, uh,
你询问她时的视频里截了张图
when Lucy reported Jed missing in 2017.
这就够了
That's all we need.
发布警报 全州范围内 -没问题
Issue the alert, statewide. - Got you.
有了
Ta- da!
有了 有什么了
"Ta- da. "What- - what does that mean?
我翻查了杰迪的口袋
I went through Jed's pockets.
大部分东西都是预料之内的
Mostly what you'd expect,
粉碎的种子 锯末 但你准备好了吗
crushed seeds, sawdust- - but are you ready for this?
还有一团纸
A wad of paper
好 上面有什么
Okay. What's on it?
我不知道
No idea.
这 这就是你的巨大新发现吗
That's- that's your big update?
我是说 这确实是可行的
I mean, it's a thing-
从已经分解的纸上读取印痕
pulling an impression off decomposed paper,
但 我会尝试的
but...pull, Iwill
好吧 那
AlI right Well
如果杰迪被杀当晚身上带着这个 那
if Jed had this on him the night that he was killed, then- -
或许我们可以找到逃走的人
Maybe we can get the one that got away.
是啊
Yeah.
嗨 -怎么了
Hey, uhYeah?
警报发出去有线索进来了吗
We got a hit on the Alert?
有好多 到处都有
Uh, dozens. She's everywhere.
基本上所有
We basically have sightings
身在费城的阿米什女人都被报上来了
of every Amish woman in Philadelphia.
看来大部分人只能认出阿米什人的衣服
Turns out, most people don't see past the clothing
认不出穿这衣服的人
to the woman who wears them.
所以没发现吗
So we got nothing?
不 我们有大发现
No, we have a big something.
我做了面部识别
I ran facial recognition,
找到了一个匹配结果
and I got a match to...
是昨晚中心城的
CCTV from a bus station
一个公交午站的监控
in Center City from last night.
所以她人在费城
So she's here in Philly?
是的
Yeah.
看上去不像是被绑走的
Doesn't look like she was taken.
是的但她看上去确实很害帕
No, but she does looks scared.
显然她大老远跑来是有理由的
Imean, clearly she came all this way for a reason.
问题是 什么理由
The question is, what?
耻辱的阴影不会落在你的名字上
♪...wi]l fall upon thy name ♪
留下来弗雷德里克 留下来
♪Stay, Frederic, stay! ♪
不 梅布尔 不
♪Nay, Mabel, nay!♪
今晚我将离开这里
♪Tonight I quit these walls♪
我的灵魂所恐惧的想法
♪The thought my soul appalls ♪
严峻职责的召唤 我必须服从
♪But when stern duty calls I must obey! ♪
留下来 弗雷德里克 留下来 -不 梅布尔 不
♪- Stay, Frederic, stay! - Nay, Mabel, nay! ♪
他们无权
♪They have no claim♪
海伦 海 你能关轻点儿吗
Hey, hey, Helen! Hel Hey, can you turn that down?
不喜欢潘赞斯的海盗吗
Not a Pirates of Penzance fan?
我理解
I get it.
吉尔伯特和沙利文不是适合所有人的
Gilbert and Sullivan isn't for everyone.
但这部真的很浪漫
But this one is so romantic.
我最喜欢俏皮的男高音了
I love a saucy tenor.
抱歉 我只是
I'msorry Im just, you know,
这案子我压力很大 还有婚礼
I'm stressed about the case, wedding stuff- -
哦对 婚礼 当然了
Oh! The wedding! Of course.
顺带一提 恭喜
By the way, congrats.
虽然我没受邀 但我真的很为你们开心的
I mean, not that I'm invited, but I'm really excited for you.
对 这事儿吧
Yeah that Um
我们是在你来组里之前
well, you know we made the guest list
决定的邀请名单所以
before you came on the team, so
但你要是能重建出这张纸
But, uh, you reconstitute that paper,
我们就邀请你来婚礼
consider yourself invited.
我接受挑战
Challenge accepted!
我超爱婚礼
Oh! I love weddings.
还有办公室恋情
And a workplace romance.
说实话
Honestly
我无法想象和自己的伴侣一起工作
I can't imagine working with my S. O.
感觉是个雷区
Seems like a minefield.
谁说不是呢
Don't get me started.
所以你查到什么了
So, what do you make of it?
结账吧
Check, please!
看上去这是张支票
Looks like this was a check.
老天 这零可够多的
Boy, that is a lot of zeroes.
一个阿米什农民怎么会有这么大一笔钱呢
What would an Amish farmer be doing with that kind of money?
问得好
That's a good question.
你能不能放大这个名字
Can you zoom in on the name?
农业发展签名
"Agritex Signa- - "
农业发展
Agritex.
宾夕法尼亚家禽养殖场的母公♥司♥
Penn Poultry Farms' parent company
他们为什么会给一个阿米什人这么多钱呢
Why would they give an Amish guy this much money?
这都够买♥♥多少手工被了
I mean, that's a lot of quilts.
露西没说错 他们真的很想要那片地
Yeah, well, Lucy was right. They really wanted that land
问题是 他们会不会为此杀人
Question is...bad enough to kill for it?
第8街和市场街路口
8th and Market.
这离露西最后出现的车站
That's just a few blocks from the bus station
就几条街
where Lucy was last seen.
是啊
Yes, it is.
抱歉 没有搜查令的话
m sorry. Without a warrant
你们需要事先授权
ou need a prior authorization
怎么又这样啊
I can't believe this is happening again.
迈克 我们的投资看来得重新考虑下了
Mike, we re gonna have to reconsider our investment
什么投资
I- investment?
二位不是警探吗
But I- I thought you were detectives.
我们是警探
We are detectives.
严格来说我们是调查警司 但
Well, it's technically"Detective Sergeant, "but- -
重点 重点是这个
H- - here's the point.
我们代表的是警方养老基金
We represent the Police Pension Fund,
所以如果我们的钱不值得
and if our money is not good enough
你上司抽时间出来的话
for your supervisor's time
那你知道的
I mean, you know, then,
我们就得把钱投到别的地方去了
we'll have to take our money elsewhere.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表