剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我刚把警监的警徽和我们正在调查的
I've just emailed your office the Captain's badge
案件文件
and the case file
发去你们办公室了 所以不必担心
of our open investigation, so consider your ass covered.
我们的真的需要知道那条信息是什么
We really need to know what that message was,
好吧 警长
Okay. "Sheriff.
晚上九点 你上次见我的地方
9: 00 p. m. Where you last saw me. "
对你来说有用吗
That mean anything to you?
也许有吧 谢谢 副警长
Yeah, it might. Thank you, Deputy.
好
All right.
杰森
Jason? - Uh- huh.
说
Yeah.
亚历克西给他父亲留了一条信息
Alexi left a message for his father
让他晚上九点到上次见他的地方见面
to meet him at 9: 00 p. m. where he last saw him.
现在还有15分钟
It's quarter- to right now.
他上次见他的地方是赛场
The last place he saw him was at the game.
他想引他去赛场
He's trying to get him to come to the arena.
我们不远了 我们现在就过去
AII right, we're not far. We'll head there now.
妮基 我们有理由相信亚历克西持有武器
Nik, we got reason to believe that Alexi's armed.
看 亚历克西因为母亲去世责怪警长
Look, Alexi blames the sheriff for his mother's death,
他可能也认为他舅舅也是警长杀死的
and he probably thinks that he killed his uncle too.
他把他叫了出来 你们最好快点
He called him out. Y- you guys better hurry.
好 帮我个忙
AlI right. Do me a favor.
让巡逻队在体育场周围两个街区内设立警戒线
Have Patrol set up a perimeter two blocks around the arena.
不允许任何人进出
No one gets in, no one gets out.
别闪灯 别开警报器 安静行事 好吗
No lights, no- no sirens, no nothing. Okay?
我们不想引发人♥质♥事件
We don't want a hostage situation to pop off.
告诉他们保持安静
Tell em to be quiet.
马上照办 马上
We're on it. We're on it.
我是巴蒂斯塔警监 给我接巡逻队
This is Captain Batista. Get me Patrol.
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
按你的要求来了
I'm here like you asked.
我想你了 孩子
I miss you, kid!
自从你舅带你离开我后
Things haven't been the same
一切都变了
since your uncle took you away from me.
我在报纸上看到了你的团队
I read about your team in the paper- -
他们做得很棒
how good you're doing,
这主要得归功于你
and how you're a big reason why.
我为你感到骄傲 亚历克斯
I'm proud of you, Alex.
是亚历克西
It's Alexi...
你不要再说谎了
...and you need to stop lying.
好 好吧
Okay, okay.
你冷静点 亚历克西
You just calm down, Alexi.
小心那东西 孩子
Be careful with that, son.
好了 我知道
Now, I- I know
自从你妈妈去世后 事情变得艰难
things have been hard since your mom passed.
我知道你干的好事
I know what you did!
你看 关于那晚发生的事
Now, see, I knew your uncle would lie to you
我知道你舅会对你撒谎
about what happened that night.
你听我说
You listen to me.
你妈妈
Your mom,
她一直在酗酒
she'd been drinking,
她去地下室的时候一步没走稳
and she took a bad step near the basement.
你还记得那个栏杆有多松吗
You- you remember how loose that- that banister was?
她摔了下去 撞到了头
And she fell and she hit her head.
对
Yes.
那是个悲剧
It was tragic.
但更让我伤心的是
But you know what hurts me even more
你的杰瑞舅舅让我的儿子跟我反♥目♥成仇
is that your uncle Jerry turned my own son against me.
不 不 你完全搞错了
No, no! You're the one who's got it wrong!
是我让杰瑞把我从你身边带走
I asked Jerry to get me away from you!
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我当时在场
Because I was there!
训练取消了
Practice got canceled.
我提前回家了
I came home early.
我看到了你们吵架 我看到她滚下楼梯
I saw you fighting, I saw her slip down the stairs,
我知道她当时没有摔死
and I know it didn't kill her!
她当时还在呼救
She was still screaming for help
你却杀了她
when you killed her!
好了 听我说 你犯了一个大错 孩子
Okay, listen, you're making a big mistake, kid.
冷静点 好吗
Just calm down. Yeah?
你杀了她
You killed her!
你找到了杰瑞舅舅
You found Uncle Jerry,
你也杀了他
and you killed him too!
你去对付亚历克西 我来对付警长
You get Alexi. I'll flank the sheriff.
现在怎么办 爸
What now, Dad?
我是下一个吗
Am I next?
那取决于你
That's up to you.
你能明智点处理这件事吗
Can you be smart about this?
费城警♥察♥ 放下武器 马上
Philly PD! Put down the weapon! Now!
亚历克西
Alexi!
放下枪
Drop it.
把它放在地上
Put it on the ground.
好 现在把它踢开
Good, now kick it away.
转过身 跪下 手放在头后面
Turn around. On your knees. Hands behind your head.
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
欢迎来到费城 贱♥人♥
Welcome to Philly, bitch.
亚历克西
Alexi?
听我说 伙计 我知道你为什么要跑
Listen to me, buddy. I know why you ran,
不过你不要再跑了
but you gotta stop running now.
都结束了 好吗
It's over, all right?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Ah- ah. Hey, hey, hey, hey!
把枪放下 把枪放下
Put the gun down. Put the gun down.
我不会伤害你 我是警♥察♥
I'm not gonna hurt you. I am a cop.
他也是
So is he!
我怎么知道你们不是一伙的
How do I know you're not working for him?
我们不是一伙的 好吗
I'm not working for him. Okay?
他想向我开枪 我是警♥察♥
He tried to shoot at me. I am a cop.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
他想向我开枪
He tried to shoot me!
好吧 有道理 有道理
Okay, good point. Good point.
你和我都把枪放下
You and I are both gonna put our guns down right now,
我们好好谈谈
and we're gonna have a conversation.
这是唯一的办法 好吗
That's the only way this works, okay?
放下 把枪放下
Down. Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Put the gun- -
很好
Good.
很好 现在 听我说
Good. Now, listen to me.
好吗 听我说
Okay? Listen to me.
看着我 亚历克西 好吗 你没有麻烦
Look at me, Alexi. Okay? You're not in trouble.
好吧 你今天做的任何事
Okay? Nothing you did today
都不是不能回头的事情
is something you can't come back from.
但是如果你现在做傻事
But if you do something stupid right now,
如果你继续这样
if you continue with this,
你就在浪费你的生命 你明白吗
you're throwing your life away. You understand?
什么生命
What life?
我还剩下什么
What have I got left?
好吧 你有未来 好吗
AlI right, you got a future. Okay?
有人相信你
You got people who believe in you.
你舅舅 他相信你
Your uncle, he believed in you.
孩子 他相信你
Bud, he believes in you.
我认为在内心深处 你也相信自己
I think deep down, you believe in yourself,
但是你得放下枪住手
but you gotta put the gun down and stop.
把枪放在长凳上
Put the gun on the bench.
亚历克西 看着我
Alexi, look at me.
现在就把枪放在长凳上
Put the gun down on the bench right now.
结束了
It's over.
很好
Good.
我放下了我的枪 结束了好吗 来吧
I put my gun away. It's over, all right? Come on.
结束了
It's over.
对不起 对不起 好了 好了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. All right. All right.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表