剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
扔了一个耳塞
in, um, in Maritz's lawyer's briefcase,
她正在追踪
and she's tracking it.
为什么
Why?
因为我不觉得马里茨能在牢里
Cause I don't think Maritz was able to do this
操控这一切
from the inside,
我偷偷怀疑
and I got a sneaky suspicion that, uh,
他的律师和嫌犯有联♥系♥
his lawyer is in contact with whoever did.
耳机有什么用
How does an earbud help?
你还是别知道的好
Maybe you don't want to know.
你又瞒了我一件事
Oh, there's another thing you're keeping from me.
拜托 妮基
Come on, Nik.
你为什么从来没提过韦恩是女人
Why is it you never mentioned that Wayne was a woman?
虽然现在这不关我的事了 但
I mean, not that it's any of my business anymore, but...
好吧
okay, um,
当你联♥系♥我
when you, um, when you called me
告诉我说
and, uh, told me that...
基斯失踪的事情时
Keith was missing,
我离生命中所有重要的人
I was 8, 000 miles away
都有8000英里远
from anybody that mattered to me,
那时候我 我就疯了 妮基
um, and I, um, I lost my mind, Nik.
我没法 没法说话
I couldn't- - I couldn't talk,
没法动
I couldn't move.
我什么 什么都做不了
I couldn't- - I couldn't do anything.
韦恩说她不想我一个人回家
Wayne said she didn't want me to travel home alone,
所以她一路陪我飞回费城
so she flew all the way to Philly with me- -
18个小时 然后
18 hours, then...
又直接上了飞机回巴格拉姆了
went right back on a plane to Bagram.
我不知道我为什么没告诉你
I don't know why I didn't tell you.
好吗 我就是 我不知道你会有什么反应
Okay, I- I just- - I didn't know how you'd react.
但我欠她
But I owe her, uh
欠她很多
big time.
他要带我们去哪里
Where is he taking us?
我们在努力了 但如果他们不放人
We are trying, but if they don't release him,
那我这儿一车小孩
I have a busload of kids who- -
好
Yeah.
好 有消息及时告诉我
Yeah, keep me posted.
这么了
What's up?
警督说
Uh, the Inspector says
市里不想释放马里茨
that the city doesn't want to release Maritz.
好 那我们就剩两个多小时
AlI right, then we have a little more than two hours
来找到那些孩子
to find those kids.
我脑子里有个声音一直都在说
I have this voice in my head that keeps saying
我们一定能查清楚的
that we always figure this out,
但我 我说不好 这次感觉不一样
but I- I don't know, this feels different.
听着 听着 我们肯定可以的 好吗
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. We got this, all right?
我查到身份了
I got an I. D. I
巴兹·马什
"Baz Marsh. "
两年前因为在菲尔山杀死一位女性而被判有罪
Convicted of killing a woman in Fairhill two years ago.
案子在上诉的时候被推♥翻♥了
It got overturned on appeal.
看起来他有严重破坏财物
Looks like he's got priors on aggravated vandalism,
偷窃的前科
larceny, theft- -
这全都是投机犯罪
I mean, these are all crimes of opportunity.
这变♥态♥绝对没有能力策划
There's no way this creep is capable of planning
一次劫车
a hijacking.
那就去查出是谁策划的
Then find out who did.
最后登记地址有吗
Last known address?
有 就在上面
Yeah, right there.
好 是马什劫走了车
AlI right, Marsh took the bus
但马里茨那种上流混♥蛋♥
but how does a fancy jerk like Maritz
是怎么和他这种人♥渣♥混到一起的
get lined up with a scumbag like him?
我不知道 你给出足够的钱
I don't know- - you sprinkle enough cash around,
总有人愿意接
it ends up in the right pocket.
韦恩在跟踪那个律师
Wayne's tracking the lawyer.
希望能有发现吧
Hopefully, we get something there.
对哦 韦恩
Yeah, Wayne.
感觉她挺机灵的 -是啊
She seems resourceful. Oh, yeah.
她用两块口香糖和一部翻盖手♥机♥
She hacked a drone with two sticks of gum
就黑进了无人机里
and a flip phone.
你和她是有点什么吗
You and her have a thing?
是谁在问 你还是妮基
Who's asking, you or- or Nik?
我只是好奇 等布劳恩知道
I'm just wondering what the excuse is gonna be
有个被定了罪的黑客
when Braun figures out
坐在我们办公桌上 用我们的电脑
there's a convicted hacker sitting at our desk,
该找什么理由解释
on our computers.
我不知道 迫切想要救出28个人的愿望行吗
I don't know- - burning desire to save 28 people?
行吧 -而且我们只是朋友
Oh, okay. And we're just friends.
算是吧 -我就知道
...Ish. Yeah. There it is.
好了
All right.
马什家应该就在街角
Marsh's house should be right here on the corner.
你听说过敲门这回事儿吗
You ever hear of knocking first?
我没敲吗
Didn't I?
好了 马什 看看你这儿都有些什么
AlI right, Marsh, what do you got for us?
有把膛刷
We got a bore brush.
有溶剂的味道
Smells like solvent.
最近一天里他大概清理过枪
Cleaned a gun in the last day or so.
我总感觉他
Doesn't seem to me like
不像是会用文件袋的人
a manila- envelope type of fella.
也没想到他能有3852块
Also didn't think that he had $3, 852
付保证金
for a security deposit.
看上去他租了一个商业地♥产♥
It looks like he leased a commercial property.
CAL开头的 我不知道
Starts with"C- A- L. "I don't know.
地址被撕掉了 但邮政编码是南费城的
The address is ripped off, but the ZIP is South Philly.
你看这个
Look at this.
他盯上那辆车 是因为他知道会有孩子在车上
He targeted that bus 'cause he knew the kids would be on it.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
和马什合作的人
Yeah, whoever's working with Marsh
就是为了给我们造成最大的痛苦
is setting us up for maximum pain.
打个招呼吗
Say hello?
我是杰森·格兰特警探
I'm Detective Jason Grant
我要来抓你了 好吗
and I'm coming for you. Kay?
好了 咱赶紧出去
AlI right, let's get the hell outta here.
去拜访一下我们的朋友
我们在马什家找到的手♥机♥是一次性的
The phone we found at Marsh's was a burner,
但上面只有一个号♥码
but there's only one number on it,
是个死胡同
and that's a dead- end.
他们是想知道我们查到他们身份没有 妮基
They want to know if we I. D. ed him, Nik.
凯米 巴士有消息了吗
Kemi, what do you have on the bus?
他们说的是南费城对吧
Uh, they said South Philly, right?
对
Yep.
我把巴士路线
Okay, so I overlaid the bus, uh, routes
和监控录像叠起来比对了一下
with the traffic cam footage.
有一个异常
There's one anomaly.
这是20分钟前的录像
This was 20 minutes ago.
这不是巴士路线吗
That's not on a route?
工业区 18街南侧
Factory District, south of 18th.
等等 收据上开头三个字是CAL
Wait. The receipt saidC- A- L.
是老卡洛威工厂
The old Calloway factory!
卡洛威
Uh, uh...Calloway. "
对 -这里
Yeah. Right here.
这儿
Here.
特警队得有15分钟才能到场
It'll be 15 minutes until we can get SWAT on site.
好极了 那距离截止时间还有42分钟
That's great. We got 42 minutes till the deadline.
那
Well, uh
我们可以等特警来突袭 或者
we could wait for SWAT to breach or- -
你这车上有牵引设备吗
do you have a tow rig on this thing?
没有 你问这个干什么
I do not. Why?
没事 我也不需要 我有个更好的主意
I don't need it. Never mind. I got a better idea.
我走右边
I'm going right.
该死
Aw, damn it.
马什家里的手♥机♥
The cell phone at Marsh's house- -
他们一得知我们确认了他的身份
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表