剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
你因谋杀杰迪代亚·拉普被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Jedidiah Lapp.
不许动
Don't move.
嘿
Hey.
这 这匹马
The, uh, the horse- -
是给你的
that was for you.
我知道你需要一场胜利
I know you needed a win.
戊们没事了吧
We good now?
对 没事了
Yeah. We're good.
听说你在争取骑警巡逻队的职位
Heard you're vying for the mounted patrol.
对 这种事尝试一次就够了
Yeah, yeah. I think that was a one- time thing.
现在我的屁♥股♥还疼得要死
My ass is killing me. -
怎么了 你没事吧
What's the matter? You okay?
妮基让我调查洛根·巴洛
Nikki had me dig into Logan Barlowe.
然后呢
And?
他买♥♥了人身保险
He has a life insurance policy
给他的家人巨额赔偿
a massive payout for his family.
真是巧啊
That's convenient.
巧的是
Uh, what's convenient is that
这个保单是在他招供两天前保上的
the policy was taken out two days before his confession.
对
Right.
这家伙病入膏肓了
The guy's terminally ill
是啊
Yep.
没有哪个保险公♥司♥会下这种保单
No insurance company is writing that policy.
除非有什么大人物施压
Not without the pressure of someone powerful.
是的
Uh- huh. Yeah.
比如 人脉广泛的警督
Like maybe a, um, well- connected Police Inspector?
对
Yeah.
你还在烦什么
What else is bugging you?
未经授权将部门资源
"Unauthorized use of Department resources
用于私人事务
for personal matters. "
私人事务
Personal matters?
我在执法部门工作十余年了
You know, I've worked law enforcement
一点儿小错误都没犯过
for over a decade, and not one blemish.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊 我是个大人了
Yeah. I'm a big girl.
我自己的选择 所以
I made a choice, so...
听着 这次狩猎
Look, um...this hunt?
我们最好把事情做对 杰森
We better get it right, Jason,
否则布劳恩会整死我们所有人的
or Braun is gonna burn us all down.
再次感谢你们二位
Thank you both again.
我们不会忘记你们的善意
We won't forget your kindness.
真不敢相信 执事居然邀请了我们
I can't believe the deacon invited us.
我以为他讨厌失踪人口调查组
I thought he hated MPU.
他们最善于宽恕了
Well, these people are experts at forgiveness.
也许我们应该学着点
Maybe we could learn something
是 我想为我最近的行为道歉
Yeah, I want to apologize for how I've been acting.
你让我通知露西
You let me bring Lucy the news,
你在我们不确定的时候就发出了警报
you put out the Alert when we weren't sure.
你一直都支持着我
you had my back the whole way.
你是对的
You were right.
我当时也不知道 只是凭我的直觉
Well, I didn't know that. It was just my gut.
就像杰和布劳恩的事
Like Jay and the Braun thing.
我和杰之间 是一辈子的事
And what's between me and Jay, that's for life.
我得承认
I gotta own that.
但这不代表我就对你的爱少一此
But it doesn't mean Ilove you any less.
我知道
I know.
但是从今以后 我们要多沟通
But from now on, we communicate.
同意吗
Deal?
同意
Deal.
知道吗 我也不想太直接 但是
You know, I don't want to be too forward, but
我们的膝盖刚刚碰到一起了
I think our knees just touched.
你最好留点等到新婚之夜
Mm. You better save some for the wedding night,
你这个禽兽
you animal.
想路上找个地方吃个椒盐卷饼吗
You wanna stop for a pretzel?
我宁愿回家
I'd rather go home.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表