剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
费城学校的人
here in Philadelphia,
他很清楚接下来会怎么样
and who knows what's next.
女士们先生们 有请埃默森·布劳恩
Ladies and Gentlemen, Emerson Braun.
我们当中有些人
Some of us,
小时候去上学
we went to school as kids
发现自己
and found ourselves,
很讨厌学校
but I bet at least half of you dreaded it.
至少一半人是这样
"School. "
讨厌学校就像讨厌吃“西兰花“
You said the word like it was "broccoli. "
十几年前
A dozen years ago,
我开始重新想象学校是什么
I set out to reimagine what school was.
现在我想重新构想教育是什么
Now I want to reimagine what education is,
它可以成为什么
what it can be.
这就是为什么 今天
That's why, today...
埃默森·布劳恩
Emerson Braun,
你因涉嫌谋杀
you are under arrest
艾莉森 丹尼尔 麦迪和
for the murders of Alison, Daniel, Maddy,
詹姆斯·索雷诺而被捕
and James Soreno.
还涉嫌
You are also under arrest
谋杀约翰·马里茨
as an accessory to the murder of John Maritz
和特拉维斯·桑德斯
and Travis Sanders.
还涉嫌
You're also under arrest
绑♥架♥韦恩·帕斯卡
for the kidnapping of Wayne Pascal,
监狱会很有教育意义的
Prison is going to be very educational.
会有一大堆问题
Well, there's going to be a million questions,
所以我最好赶紧开始
so I'd better head in.
我会监督刑拘过程
Well, I'll supervise the booking,
但我 我抓到第一个嫌犯了哎
but I, uh, I got my first homicide collar.
恭喜 怎么样
Congratulations. How about that?
只有几个问题
Just a couple things.
一 我们都还在停职
Uh, A”we're all still suspended,
二 刚才是西德
and"B"that was Sid.
蛋糕送到了
The cake arrived.
该死 我忘了取消蛋糕
Ah, damn, I forgot to cancel the cake.
别取消呀
Don't cancel it.
这身礼服撑不了多久了
I mean, this tux isn't gonna last much longer.
杰森 我们把婚礼取消了
Jason, we canceled the wedding,
没人会来的
no one is coming,
还有这里这位韦恩
and Wayne, right here,
遭了不少罪
has been going through hell.
是 因为有你 我已经
Yeah, well, and I came out the other side
挺过来了
because of you.
而且 婚礼总会把我惹哭 我需要好好哭一场
Plus, weddings make me cry, and I could use a good cry,
所以 真的 你这算是帮我忙了
so, really, you would be doing me a favor.
我认为应该继续 把婚礼办了
I say we keep it moving, have the wedding,
只是我的意见哈
just my opinion.
你怎么想
What do you think?
不知道
I don't know.
我之前希望这是个完美婚礼
I mean, I wanted it to be perfect.
现在也希望是
I want it to be perfect.
你知道吗 只要你在
You know what, as long as you're there,
队里人在
the team is there,
还要求什么呢
what more do we want?
只要再有一件事
Just one more thing.
天
Oh, my God.
我在你16岁生日时候送你的耳环
The earrings I gave you for your Sweet Sixteen.
借来的东西
Something borrowed,
蓝色的东西
something blue.
这个可以算其中一样 也可以两者兼有
They can be either or both.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm- hmm.
这对我来说意义非凡 西德
It means the world to me, Sid.
我知道你爱迈克 西德 但是
I know that you love Mike, Sid, but...
看着我
is it weird
在你♥爸♥爸面前结婚 是不是有点怪
to just watch me get married in front of your dad?
不会
No.
不会 我觉得很棒
No, I think it's awesome.
我以前没有爸爸
I didn't have a dad.
现在我能有两个
Now I can have two.
魅力非凡嘛 杰森·格兰特
You are all class, Jason Grant.
我就是希望能惊艳到你
Wow is what I was going for.
嗯 你看起来美极了
Yeah, you look fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是
So do you.
谢了
Thanks.
他没问题哈
He's being cool?
是
Uh, yeah.
他知道自己搞错了 所以
He knows he got it all wrong, so...
晚点再戴监控脚铐
No monitor till later.
作为一个刚被绑♥架♥过的人
You seem very happy
你看起来很开心
for someone who just got kidnapped.
我们在国外不是学过吗
didn't we learn that overseas?
往前走的最好办法就是
You know, best way to move on is to just.
继续前进
keep moving?
也许这是个升级
Maybe this is an upgrade.
也许 是啊 也许
Maybe? - Yeah, maybe.
我不太
Look, I don't, uh,
会随便夸人 但
throw around the compliments, too tough, but.
有人夸就听着吧
just take it while you can.
是 没错
Yeah, no kidding.
我还有一句赞美的话送给你
I got another compliment for you.
妮基 她值得最好的
Nikki, uh, she deserves the best,
而你就是最好的 我的朋友
and you are as good as it gets, my friend.
你想在妮基出现之前把我弄哭吗
You trying to make me cry before Nik shows up?
有点 好吧
A little bit, yeah. Yeah.
再来一次 再来次
One more time, one more time.
好 好好享受
All right, enjoy yourself.
最后时刻了
Last moments.
我去找你老婆
I'll go get your ball and chain.
照顾她一下
Look after her for a second.
他现在是你的问题了
He's your problem now.
放马过来
Oh, bring it on.
咱们上去吧
Let's get you up there.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
拜托 没人会记得这次演讲的
Oh, please, no one's going to remember the speech.
大家都在关注新娘
It's all about the bride.
抱歉 瑞秋来不了
Sorry that Rachel couldn't be here.
嘿 也许我能当你的伴
Hey, maybe I can be your date?
什么情况
Mm...What's going on now?
不好意思啊兄弟 这位有主了
I'm sorry, buddy, this one's taken.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How you doing?
你好吗
How are you?
天
Oh, my God,
《吉屋出租》《摇滚芭比》
Rent. Hedwig.
你
You're...
你在这里哎
You're herel
是的呢
Yes, he is.
我来了 是 凯米终于让我出来见人了
I'm here, yeah, Kemi finally let me come out of hiding.
凯米 一直保密的人是你啊
Kemi, you were the one keeping this a secret?
是 我不喜欢透露隐私
Yes, I like to keep my privacy, yes.
确实
She does.
这可是泰耶·迪格斯
That's Taye Diggs.
我注意到了 是泰耶·迪格斯哎
I- I noticed. That's Taye Diggs.
泰耶·迪格斯 迈克·谢尔曼
Taye Diggs! - Mike Sherman.
新郎 恭喜
The groom. Congratulations.
我朋友 是你忠实粉丝
My friend here, she's just a big fan.
这种事偶尔会发生 所以
It happens every once in a while, so...
真的很感谢你能光临
Really appreciate you showing up.
我觉得 我们都知道
I guess it's, uh, safe to say
凯米是怎么找回状态的了
we all know how Kemi got her groove back.
好 说完了哈
Okay, we're all done. Ooh...
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表