剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
if that's what we're dealing with- -
那他干嘛留下来 是吧
why stick around, right?
这个世界上只有一个人能让我这么做
One person on the planet I'd do that for.
西德妮
Sidney.
没错 所以我在费城出生记录里
That's right, so I ran Owen's name
查了欧文的名字 找到了
through Philadelphia birth records, I got a hit- -
伊娃·杜弗兰
"Ava Dufrain. "
就是照片里的女孩 欧文的女儿
This is the girl in the photos. That's Owen's daughter.
好 就是说欧文杀了老大
Okay, so Owen killed the boss
从那之后就一直躲着黑帮
and has been hiding from the mob
照顾他的孩子
to watch over his kid ever since?
而我们的警报让他重回了查理视线当中
And our Alert put him back in Charlie's crosshairs.
你现在是这么想的吗 是这个人吗
That's the theory? This guy?
这人就是个疯子 好吧
This guy is a maniac, okay?
他 他做出来的事
He's, like, he makes
让斯科塞斯的电影显得跟睡前故事一样无害
Scorsese movies look like bedtime stories.
我们收到警报回复了
Uh, we're getting alert responses
说欧文从肯辛顿的一辆车里逃离
that Owen is fleeing a car in Kensington.
我去叫迈克
I'll get Mike.
好
Yes.
继续找伊娃
Keep looking for Ava.
好的
Yeah, will do.
有目击者看到欧文从车里出来
A witness saw Owen exit the car
另一个看到他朝南走了
and another one spotted him heading south.
那是血
That's blood.
好 我们可以查下车牌
AII right, we could run the plates,
但我觉得欧文就是冲这个人来的
but I think Owen came to pay this guy a visit,
坐在他后面 敲了他的头
sat behind him, knocked him in the head
因为车还在
since the car's still here
是 人也还在
Yeah. Guy's still here.
妮基警告过我们 说那里是黑帮聚会的地方
Nikki warned us that's a mob hangout.
所以呢
So?
所以一个人被抢了却不报♥警♥
So, what, a guy gets mugged and he doesn't call the cops?
也许就代表他不想跟我们谈
Probably means he doesn't want to speak to us.
你知道有多少进行中的案子
You know how many open cases
在盯着那地方吗
have that place under surveillance?
我们得拿到许可才能进去
We need approval to go in there.
许可 行吧
Approval? Right.
这个吧
Well, um
现在咱有一个失踪黑帮打手的进行中案件
there's an open case with a missing mob enforcer.
这又是个众所周知的黑帮聚集地
This is a known mob hangout.
还有什么可说的呢
What are we talking about?
这样 如果我们没有理由就闯进去 会把里面人惹毛的
Look, we go barging in there, we're gonna piss people off for no good reason.
不是 可我们理由很充分啊
No, but we have a good reason.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
你放松好吗
Would you just relax?
放轻松
Relax.
你好啊
How you doing?
嘿 能给我两杯苏打水吗 谢谢
Hey, uh, can I get a couple club sodas, please?
我们没有苏打水了
We're all out of club soda.
是吗
That right?
是因为我们一看就是警♥察♥ 是吗
Is it that obvious we look like cops? Huh?
是他的鞋暴露了对吗 是因为这个吗
It's his shoes, right? Is that what it is?
好吧
Okay.
我试过了 是吧
I tried, you know,
现在我们得换个套路了
and now we gotta do something different.
听着 我不知道你想做什么
Look, I don't know what you're thinking about doing,
但求你别 -行吧
but don't. - Okay.
好吧 明白
Okay, Got it.
嘿 嘿 冷静点 冷静 -嘿
Hey, hey. Be cool. Be cool! Hey!
我很冷静啊
I'm cool.
各位 听我说 好吧
Everybody. Pay attention, okay?
好吗
AlI right?
嘿 没事哈
Hey, everything's fine.
我是个警♥察♥ 费城警局的
I'm a police officer, Philadelphia Police Department.
有人看到外面那辆克莱斯勒上
Um, anybody see what happened
发生了什么事吗
outside with the Chrysler?
就那辆车
The car, huh?
有人看到吗
Anyone?
后面那位先生 揉脖子的 有点像是
Uh, gentleman in the back, rubbing his neck, kinda like- -
是 像是头上挨了一下似的
Yeah, like he got clocked in the head.
我够冷静了吗 喜欢不
How was that for cool? You like that?
没有苏打水了
"No club soda. "
准备跟我们谈谈发生什么了吗
Wanna tell us what happened?
有人想抢我车
Someone tried to carjack me.
不 没有人要劫你的车 好吗
No. No, nobody tried to carjack you. Okay?
你的车还好好地在停车场里呢
Your car is sitting in the parking lot right now.
好吗 那个人名叫欧文·马洛伊
AII right, his name is Owen Maloy,
他是步行离开的
he took off on foot.
我们知道你认识他
We know you know him.
我们只是想知道你是怎么认识他的
We just want to know how you know him.
那张照片是我们一起拍的
We shot that together.
那是你和查理·麦加农吗
Is that you and Charlie McGannon?
行 所以你们是老交情了 对吧 然后呢
Okay, so you guys go back. Right? And then what?
他找上你干什么 欧文为什么要给你头上来一下
Why'd he come at you? Why'd Owen hit you on the head?
这么多年来我都以为他死了
Thought he was dead for years,
结果今天早上
and then this morning,
我带着孙子参加了个旅游团
I'm taking my grandkids for a tour,
就看到他了
and there he is- -
偏偏是打扮成了本·富兰克林
dressed up like Ben Franklin, of all things!
好 行 所以他是想要什么呢
Oh, yeah, right. So, what- - what did he want?
查理旁边那个人
Guy next to Charlie- -
是老麦加农
that's old man McGannon.
他是以前的老大
He was the boss.
欧文杀了他 然后躲了起来
Owen took him out and went into hiding.
现在他想知道 还有没有别人知道
Now he wants to see if anybody else knows
他依然在这里
if he's still in town.
好 行 那还有谁知道呢
Okay, well, who else knows?
没有了
Nah.
欧文犯了个错 他说他有家人
Owen made a mistake. Said he's got family.
现在我们知道要怎么找到他了
Now we know how to find him.
彼得 你悠着点
Pete...why don't you take it easy?
行
Yeah.
我没有别的要说的了
I got nothin' else for ya.
行 我们走
AlI right. Let's go.
好 我们得赶在查理·麦加农
Okay, we- we gotta get to Owen's daughter
和爱尔兰黑帮之前找到欧文的女儿
before Charlie McGannon and the Irish Mob does.
而且他们已经抢先一步了
And they have a head start.
嗨 说说
Hey, talk to me.
找女儿找得怎么样了
Where are we on the daughter?
徒步历史公♥司♥那边
Okay. So the History Tours' office sent us
把欧文受雇之后
everything that they had on Ben Franklin
所有本·富兰克林的资料都发来了
since Owen was hired.
这是以前本·富兰克林的路线
This is the old Ben Franklin's route- -
而这是欧文申请的路线
...And this is a route that Owen requested.
伊娃大概就在这条路线上工作
Ava probably works on his route.
是啊
Yes.
让巡警去这些店里排查
Get patrol to check these businesses.
我们得把她保护起来
We gotta get her off the street.
交给我
I got you.
杜弗兰小姐
Ms. Dufrain?
我是巴蒂斯塔警监
Captain Batista.
出什么事了
What's going on?
那些警官不肯说
The officers wouldn't say.
非常抱歉给你带来了困扰
I'm sorry for the confusion.
我们还在拼凑事情全貌
We're still piecing things together.
关于你父亲 有什么可以告诉我的吗
What can you tell me about your father?
我父亲
My father?
什么都没有 我从来没见过他
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表