剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
冲啊
Banzai!
起来 起来
♪Get up, get up ♪
加油
Excelsior!
起来
♪Get up ♪
杰罗尼莫
Geronimo!
亚力克西·津曼代表牛蛙队
Alexi Zinman wins the faeeoff
赢得了开球
for the Bullfrogs.
漂亮 亚力克西
Nice shot, Alexil
跟上 跟上 很好
Way to follow upl Way to follow up Goodl
漂亮 亚力克西
Nice shot, Alexi!
别动手
Take it easy!
亚力克西
Alexi!
回到椅子上
Back on the benehl
回到椅子上
Back on the bench!
别出去
Do not go out there!
把亚力克西弄走
Get Alexi outta therel
都散开
Break it up!
亚力克西呢
Where's Alexi?
亚力克西在哪
Where's Alexi?
亚力克西在哪
Where's Alexi?
亚力克西在哪
Where's Alexi?
嘿 你要见我
Hey. You wanted to see me?
关门
Close the door.
我做啥了 听上去不是好事呢
What'd I do? Doesn't sound good,
我收到监狱部的邮件
Well, I got an email from the Department of Prisons
说你改期去弗拉克维尔了
about your rescheduled visit to Frackville.
是 对洛根·巴洛的问讯
Yeah, the Logan Barlowe interview.
因为暴风雨我不得不改期
I had to reschedule it because of the storm.
他们为什么把邮件发给你
Why'd they email you?
就是知会一声吧
It was a courtesy.
问题是抄送了凶案组
Problem is that Homicide was copied,
也就是说布劳恩督查
which means that Inspector Braun
可能会发现我们在做什么
could find out what we're doing here.
我觉得你可能有点疑神疑鬼了
Hmm. I think maybe you're being a little paranoid.
洛根·巴洛的口供是布劳恩自己录的
Braun took Logan Barlowe's confession himself. Okay?
他亲手把他交给了地检
He hand- delivered him to the D. A.
这是他的案子 杰
It is his case, Jay.
我知道啊
I- I- I know that.
所以你什么意思 你到底想说什么
So what is your point? What are you saying?
如果他知道了
If he's going to find out from somebody,
我希望也是从我这里得知的
I want it to be from me.
我需要走在前头
I need to get ahead of this.
不知道 我觉得事后求原谅比
I don't know, I think it's better to beg for forgiveness
提前求允许更好
than to ask for permission.
你什么时候事后求过原谅 杰
When have you ever begged for forgiveness, Jay?
5年级吧
Fifth grade.
我弄坏了一个朋友的牙套
I broke a buddy of mine's retainer,
他父母很不高兴 所以我
and his parents were very upset, so I. ...
我需要尊重上下级关系
I need to respect the chain of command.
如此而已
That's all.
我理解 但我觉得尊重是要自己争取的 怀疑也是
and suspicion is also earned.
你觉得布劳恩哪个争取到的更多
What do you think that Braun has earned more of?
我和你一样不信任他
I don't trust him any more than you do,
但我也需要做损害控制
but I need to do some damage control here.
我打个电♥话♥
I'll call.
是的 我是巴蒂斯塔警监
Ah, yes, this is Captain Batista.
督查今天有时间吗
Um, does the Inspector have an opening today?
早上好 布鲁克斯警官
Good morning, Officer Brooks.
阿德巴约警探
Detective Adebayo.
我是第九区的弗兰克斯警官
This is Officer Franks from the 9th District.
我刚抓到了你的一个线人入店行窃
I just picked up one of your C. I. s, shoplifting.
不好意思 我的什么
Uh, I'm sorry, my what?
她自称是你的一个线人
She claims to be one of your informants.
有你的名片和其他东西
Has your business card and everything.
我能跟她通话吗
...can I speak with her?
嘿 凯米
Hey, Kemi.
玛雅 是你吗
Maya, is that you?
你说只要我有需要
You said if I ever needed anything,
就可以打给你
I could call.
所以我就打了
Well, I'm calling.
不好意思
Excuse me-
请问
Uh, excuse me.
你是 巴德·宾海姆吗
A- are you Bud Bingham?
已经很久没人认出我来了
Wow, it's been a minute since anyone recognized me.
我是迈克·谢尔曼
Um, I'm Mike Sherman.
很高兴认识你 我是你粉丝来着
It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a really big fan.
谢谢 那么
Ah, I appreciate that, so...
你在失踪人口调查组工作吗
so, do you work for the Missing Persons Unit?
是的
Yes, sir.
我需要找个人聊聊
I need to talk to someone.
我的一个球员可能有麻烦了
I think one of my boys is in trouble.
亚力克西射门训练时看起来挺好的
Alexi seemed fine during the shoot- around,
但在第一节开始几分钟后
then a couple minutes into the first period,
他跟几个人就吵了起来
he and his man drop their gloves,
然后还动手了
and they go at it.
等拉开架一看 亚力克西不见了
When the dust cleared, Alexi was gone.
我们四处都找遍了
I mean, we searched everywhere.
亚力克西经常跟人打架吗
Was- - was fighting a frequent thing with Alexi?
从没有过
Never.
他靠的是速度和技巧
No, his game was speed and finesse.
我作为教练就是要确保
Guys like me made their living
像亚历克西这样的人在冰上永远不会受伤
making sure the guys like Alexi never got touched on the ice.
我以前就是你们说的那种煽动者
I was what you might call an agitator.
是的
Yes, you were.
我总看你之前的打架集锦
I mean, I watch your fight highlights all the time.
你简直就是追着去收拾别人那种
I mean, you was whipping people's a- -
他是费城历史上十大黑人冰球明星之一 我老崇拜了
in Philadelphia history, so, I'm a big fan.
很荣幸能见到你 巴德
Well, it's a real honor to meet you then, Bud.
那些日子早过去了
Well, those days are long gone.
我没有自己的家庭
Look, I never had a family of my own.
这些孩子就是我的一切
These kids are my world.
尤其是亚力克西
Especially Alexi.
这孩子有夺冠的潜力
The boy's got the heart of a champion.
他不打球时是什么样的
What's he like off the ice?
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid, you know?
也许比大多数人都敏感一些
Ah, maybe a little more sensitive than most.
他舅舅很尽力在照顾他
His uncle's doing his best to take care of him,
但那孩子的资质是真的好啊
but man, that kid can fly.
而且他跟我一样超爱这项运动的
And he loved the game like I did.
在比赛中间突然跑掉
Running out in the middle like that?
完全说不通啊
Makes no sense.
不好说吧 也许在打架时
I don't know, maybe there was something
有人说了什么
said during the fight?
今天有球探去看比赛
There were scouts at the game today.
只有顶尖选手才能获得奖学金
Only the program's top players get the scholarships,
而亚历克西是我们多年来见过的最好的选手
and Alexi was the best we've seen in years.
今天这场比赛会为他拿到奖学金
Today's game would've closed the deal for him,
而且他也清楚知道
and he knew it!
他不会就那么走掉的 除非他别无选择
He wouldn't just walk away, not if he had a choice.
你觉得其他孩子会想跟他争奖学金吗
You think one of the other kids was angling for his scholarship?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
不知道
I don't know.
你应该试着打给他了
I'm assuming you tried calling him?
亚力克西没有手♥机♥
Alexi doesn't have a phone.
我试过打给他舅舅
I tried calling his uncle,
但很明显线路出了问题
but apparently the line's out of order.
其他队员呢
Uh, what about his teammates?
谁都没他消息
Nobody's heard a thing.
他是个特别棒的选手 警监
He's a great player, Captain,
但他还只是个孩子
but he's just a kid.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表