剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
他们的顾客信息是受法律保护的
The customer info is protected by hipaa- -
我可以去申请搜查令 但
I mean, I can get a warrant, but- -
我们没时间等搜查令了
We don't have time for a warrant.
没错 -这就是为什么
Exactly. And that's why
我找了个朋友
I called a friend.
其实也不能算我的朋友 但你知道的
Not actually my friend, but you know,
你的朋友就是我的朋友嘛 所以
"your friends are my friends, "so- heh.
韦恩嘛 -对 韦恩
Wayne? - Yeah, wayne.
失踪人口调查组志愿者热♥线♥ 有什么可以帮到你的吗
Uh, mpu volunteer hotline. How can I help you?
行了 拜托告诉我你有发现了
all right, tell me you got something.
正在努力 马上就好
Working on it. Almost there.
好 不用有压力
Okay. No pressure.
但那份顾客名单是目前唯一
Just that customer list is the only thing
能帮我们找到帕蒂女士的线索了
That's gonna help us find ms. Patty at this point.
好了 我进去了
Huh! There, I'm in.
正在搜索购买♥♥过常青福音的顾客
Searching for customers who've bought evergreen bliss.
好 有哪些是住她那条街的
AlI right. Which ones live on her block?
把名字报给我就行
Just give me their names.
诺亚·艾弗里 加布里埃尔·卡特赖特
Noah avery, gabriel cartwright,
凯文·迪克森
Kevin dixon.
凯文·迪克森
Kevin dixon? Uh...Tch.
那是无费豪华版
That's"no- phi deluxe. "
谁 -不好意思 你说谁
Who? - Sorry, who?
他 他是个制♥作♥人
He's a- - he's a producer.
他和莫已经合作很多年了
Him and mo betta been working together for years.
他做了很多混音带
He did a bunch of mixed tapes.
他刚刚火起来 上了那种
He just blew up. He's, like, on the source's
前50必看制♥作♥人名单
"top 50 producers to watch" list.
而且那保镖说的
He's also gotta be the dude
一定就是他
That the bodyguard was talking about.
你也太了解了
That is a deep cut.
你怎么会这么了解嘻哈文化啊
How is it that you know so much about hip- hop?
因为我是个天才 之后再跟你解释
'cause I'm a"g. "I'll tell you about it later.
说来话长
Long story.
还说来话长呢
"long story, "he says.
天才
A"g"?
是啊
Yeah.
凯米 麻烦你转告妮基
Kemi, I need you to tell nikki
我们需要立刻查清凯文·迪克森的底细
That we need everything that you got on kevin dixon.
好吗 他是个制♥作♥人
AlI right? He's a producer.
应该就是他绑走了帕蒂女士
He's probably the one that took ms. Patty.
你说 -就是他 凯文·迪克森
talk to me. - That's him, kevin dixon.
我查了记录 发现了一份法庭备案
I did a records search and found a court filing.
案子还没开审
It's still pending,
但是一年前凯文告了莫
But kevin sued mo about a year ago.
告他干什么
Sued him for what?
莫换了制♥作♥人
Mo dropped him as producer,
就在他签新唱片合同之前
Right before he signed his new record deal.
这肯定就是被朋友插了两刀的情况
I mean, it has"betrayed friend"written all over it.
好了 所以动机有了 那地方查到了吗
Okay, so we have a motive. Do we have a location?
我一直觉得没有环境音
Oh! Um, the lack of ambient sound
很奇怪
Was bothering me,
所以我就消掉了人声
So I stripped the voices.
你听听看
Take a listen to that.
我什么都没听见
I don't hear anything.
没错 那间房♥是隔音的
Exactly. The room is soundproof.
去查凯文·迪克森有没有录音棚
Find out if kevin dixon has a recording studio.
好 -做得好
Yeah. Good job!
他的录音棚叫布吉节拍
the studio is called "boogie beats. "
在北边
On north broad.
好 就在狩猎公园那里 我们还有10分钟到
Alright, that's hunting park. We're ten minutes out.
油门是右边那个踏板
It's the vertical pedal on the right.
麻烦你开进亏分钟 快点
Make it five. Come on.
你在哪儿 凯文
Where you at, kevin?
你现在怕了吗
Oh, you scared now?
别藏了
Stop hiding!
我没告诉警♥察♥
I kept the cops out of it.
现在你可以出来了
Now show yourself!
帕蒂妈妈
Mama patty!
宝贝 不 小心 小心点
Baby! No, be careful! Be careful!
看来我们之中终于有人成为男子汉了
Ooh, I guess one of us finally grew a pair.
你脾气还是这么大
One of us still got a chip on his shoulder
还是这么敢说
And in his big mouth.
莫里斯他们有两个人 莫里斯 莫里斯
Maurice, there's two of them! Mauricel Maurice!
派对结束了
The party's over.
枪给我
Imma need that.
那就是带走帕蒂女士的车
That's the van ms. Patty was taken in.
不用等后援吗
You don't think we need backup?
没时间了
We don't have time for that.
为什么我总是在想
Why do I spend half my life
你会害死我们呢
Thinking you're gonna get us killed?
那你想点别的
Focus on the other half.
等等
Hold up.
宝贝
Oh, baby!
这是生意
It's business!
厂牌要我用他们的制♥作♥人
The label wanted me to use their own producers.
你觉得这是为了音乐吗
You think this is about the music?
从我们小时候起 我就一直活在你的阴影里
I've lived in your shadow, since we was kids- -
而你每一步都有她帮你打点
And you had her greasing the way every step.
你拿到了我想要的奖学金
You got the scholarship I wanted.
你抢走了我喜欢的女人
You got the girl I wanted.
你成了本地的英雄
You became the hometown hero!
莫·贝塔
"mo betta. "
而我一直在你身边
And I stood by you.
每一步都在
Every step.
我知道
I know you did.
所以我才让你制♥作♥我最后一张专辑
That's why I let you produce my last album.
好让你去重新录我们的歌♥吗莫
So that you could go and re- record our tracks, mo?
还不让我拿到任何利润
And cut me out of the profits?
那是最后一根稻草 莫
That's the last straw, mo,
你这个骗
You phony piece of- -
对不起
I'm sorry!
我理解你为什么生气 但是
I get that you're angry, but. ...
为什么要找帕蒂女士的麻烦呢
Why mess with ms. Patty?
你可以直接跟我说啊
You could've just talked to me.
我没法说
I couldn't!
你把手♥机♥号♥码都换了
You changed your damn phone!
你觉得我的第一选择会是绑♥架♥这个老太太吗
You think my first option was kidnapping an old lady?
你有本事再叫我一回老太太
You got one more time to call me"old lady, "
大牙缝
Checker- tooth!
问题是 莫里斯
Thing is, maurice
只要你还活着
...As long as you're alive,
凯文就只能活在你的阴影里
Kev's gonna have to keep living in your shadow.
但如果你不在了
But if you gone,
他们要杀你
They're gonna kill you.
最后一张专辑凯文还能分钱的
Kevin still has a cut of the last album.
你死了销量会飙升的
Sales'll skyrocket!
原本没必要这样的 莫
It didn't have to be this way, mo.
去看看怎么回事
Go see what's up.
你给我待这别动
You stay right there.
我去左边
I'm going left.
费城警局 把枪放下
Philadelphia police department. Put your gun down.
放下枪 我会开枪的
Drop the gun. I'll shoot.
好
'kay.
我发誓我会开枪的 放到地上
I swear to god. On the ground!
扔掉
Toss it!
放地上
On the ground!
踢掉它
Kick it away.
踢掉
Kick it!
好 行了 现在呢
Okay. All good. Now what?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表