剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
那就可能是在找什么人
maybe she was running to someone
她在费城认识什么人
Is there somebody in Philly she knows?
或者可能会来见谁吗
Somebody she would come to see?
没有
No.
拜托 阿莫斯
Please, Amos!
迈克尔只是想帮忙
Michael is trying to help.
以西结
Ezekiel.
露西
Lucy.
不 以西结
Nee! Ezekiel
露西是
Lucy iss.
半勒执事
Hey, Deacon Miller.
露西可能有麻烦了 好吗
Lucy might be in trouble, okay?
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
我们要回去了
We're going home.
还好你想出办法了
Well, I'm glad you figured something out
因为这里肯定没人
because there is no way in hell
会说宾州荷兰语
that anybody in this office speaks Pennsylvania Dutch.
我一直都很想学的
I've always wanted to learn it.
这是一种古德国方言
It's a Palatine German dialect,
而且你知道的 我会一点德语
and, you know, your girl took a little bit of German.
你准备加入阿米什吗
Hey, you thinking of breakin' Amish?
不 但和一般观点不同的是
No, but contrary to popular belief,
阿米什人里也是有黑人的 谢谢
there are some Black Amish, thank you,
但我确实给我们的平台里
But I did build a translate function
做了翻译功能
into our platform.
你们看看
Take a look at this.
好了 看上去
Die Kirch verbitt Kontaktl AII right, so it looks like
米里亚姆觉得
Dle Kirch verbitt Kontaktl Miriam thinks
露西是来见一个叫以西结的人
that Lucy kcame out to see someone named Ezekiel
显然他足之前被逐出了教会
Apparently, he was excommunicated at some point.
所以我们要怎么找到以西结呢
So how do we find Ezekiel?
露西
Lucy.
你好
Guder Daag.
真的是你啊
Wow. It's you.
我看不懂你的地址
I don't understand the addresses.
我找你家找了好久了
I've been searching for your home for hours.
我能进去吗
May I come inside?
当然了
Oh! Of course.
请进
Uh...please.
你坐
Uh, sit.
我能 给你倒点什么吗
Can I- - can I get you something?
水可以吗
Uh...water?
不用了 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
抱歉我很久没给你写信了
I'm sorry I haven't written in a while.
是你的信帮我熬过了黑暗的日子
Your letters got me through dark times.
我应该多写一点的
I should have sent more.
每封信我都读了很多遍的
I read each one a thousand times.
现在 你来了 就更好了
And now...you're here. All the better.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
齐克
Zeke.
我是来告诉你 他们找到他了的
I came to tell you that they found him.
杰迪
Jed?
他们找到杰迪了吗
They found Jed?
他们找到了他的尸体
They found his body.
愿颂赞归于慈悲之父
Blessed be the Father of mercies
在我们苦难之时提供的安慰
who comforts us in all our affliction...
以便我们也能安慰苦难之中的人
That we may comfort those who are in any affliction
借此 我们自己
Through which we, ourselves,
也能得到上帝的安慰
are comforted by God.
抱歉
Excuse me, please.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
因为阿米什人自己保留出生记录
Um, since the Amish keep their own birth records,
而且他们也没有驾驶证
and they don't have driver's licenses,
所以他们只有一项政♥府♥记录
there's only one government record available.
社保吗
Social Security?
类似吧 这是4029号♥表格
Sort of. It's Form 4029.
其实社保号♥不是强制的
So, no one's actually obligated to get a Social Security Number,
所以老派阿米什人通常会拒绝
so Old- Order Amish usually decline them,
但是为了做到这一点
uh, but to do that
他们必须要提交弃权书
They have to submit a waiver of benefits
所以至少我们
so at least we have
还有地方可以查
a haystack to look for our needle.
兰卡斯特县肯定有一打叫以西结的
There's gotta be a dozen Ezekiels in Lancaster County.
是啊 有大概的年龄范围吗
Yeah. Any approximate age?
根据c的说法 他死时22岁
According to C, he was 22 at the age of death,
也就是说他现在大概29岁了
which means he'd be about 29 today,
和露西一样大
same age as Lucy.
也许他们是一起长大的
Maybe they grew up together.
让我们看看1992到2000年
Um, let's try forms submitted from 1992
提交的表格 打一点点富裕
to 2000, for a little bit of a buffer.
来看看
Let's see.
迈克
Mike?
怎么了
What?
有一个以西结·拉普是 伦纳德和伊丽莎白·拉普
There's an Ezekiel Lapp that was submitted August 1995
在1995年8月提交的
by Leonard and Elizabeth Lapp,
杰迪的父母
Jed's parents.
王八蛋 他们骗了我
Son of a bitch. They lied to me.
他们没告诉我杰迪有个兄弟
They didn't tell me Jed had a brother.
他就是杰迪失踪的时候
It was that same officer I spoke to
那个跟我谈话的警官
when Jed disappeared.
你和警♥察♥谈过了吗
You spoke to the police?
迈克尔·谢尔曼
To Michael Sherman.
他告诉我 杰迪的尸体找到了
He told me they found Jed's body.
他们知道些什么
What do they know?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他们在找谁
Who are they after?
他们说了吗
Did they say?
你说找谁
”After"?
齐克 你为什么
Zeke, why are you- -
他们知道你在这里吗
Do they know you're here?
对不起 让你不高兴了
I'm sorry I upset you.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should go.
警♥察♥知道你在这里吗
Do the police know that you are here?
没人知道我在这里
Nobody knows I'm here.
我不会伤害你的
Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you.
露西 我 我爱你
Lucy, I...I love you.
我对你的爱从未停过
I never stopped loving you.
嘿 你有什么发现
Hey, what do you got?
你来得正是时候
Great timing.
看来我有东西可以报告给你了
Looks like I may have something for you.
VMD万岁
♪VMD forever! ♪
VMD 那是什么
VMD? What is that?
真空金属沉积 宝贝
Vacuum metal deposition, baby,
海伦·帕克的大杀招
Helen Park style, supercharged!
总之 因为杰迪衣服上有血迹
Anyway, because there was blood on Jed's clothing,
所以我提取到了部分指纹
I was able to pull a partial print.
好 太好了
AlI right, great.
你能在数据库里查一下吗
Can you run it through the database?
已经在查了
Already on it.
找到了
And...bingo.
指纹是以西结·拉普的
The print matches an Ezekiel Lapp.
杰迪的兄弟
Jed's brother.
他在2019年涉及一起故意伤害 所以系统里有记录
He's in the system for a 2019 assault charge.
好吧 我们得尽快找到这个人
AlI right. We gotta find this guy, quick.
他于2017年1月取得了驾照
He got a driver's license in January 2017.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这些阿米什人都很老派
I mean, these Amish are old- school,
所以他可能不会开车
so he probably wouldn't drive.
系统显示他就在朗代尔这儿考的
Says he got it right here in Lawndale
那是在杰迪被谋杀前的几个月
That's months before Jed was murdered.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表