剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
都不肯告诉我
and wouldn't tell me.
行了行了
AlI right, all right, all right.
等婚礼那天你们就能见到他了 好吗
You will meet him at the wedding. Okay?
前提是他不要继续试图救我了
That's if he stops trying to rescue me.
那他最好是 -是啊
He'd better. - Mmph. Hey.
让我们来看看 有了
Uh, let's see here. Here we go.
袭击基拉的人 是法尔科原创餐厅的尼可·法尔科
Kyra's attacker is Nico Falcone of the Falcone Original.
这地方是他们的祖母罗丝
The place was opened by their grandmother Rose
在1930年代♥开♥创的
in the 1930s,
故事是这样的 说是奥利维埃里兄弟
and the story goes that the Olivieri Brothers
发明了芝士牛肉三明治
invented the cheesesteak,
但是罗丝对它进行了完善
but Rose perfected it.
我以前超爱法尔科餐厅的奇才三明治
Used to love me a Whiz Wit at Falcone's.
自从他们改了祖传配方之后我就再也没去过了
I haven't been back since they changed the family recipe.
好吧 你不是唯一一个
Okay. You are not the only one.
看看这个
Um, let's see here.
你们看
Take a look at this.
他们拖欠了房♥租
They're in arrears on rent.
还不止
And that's not all.
他们也好几个月没交电费了
And they haven't paid their electric in months.
尼可是在托斯卡纳长大的
Nico was raised in Tuscany.
在他叔叔过世之后 他就来了这里
When his uncle died, he came here,
接手了餐厅
took over the restaurant,
带来了一些奇怪的主意
and he brought over some weird ideas.
那和牛芝士三明治
I mean, Wagyu cheesesteak
真的是太太太蠢了
is the dumbest of dumb, dumb ideas.
听着也是
Sounds like it.
天
Oh, man.
他所有信♥用♥卡♥都刷爆了
Oh, he maxed out all of his credit cards,
而且贷款也马上就要到期了
and he's about to default on a loan.
他还有前科
And he's got priors.
持毒 严重故意伤害
Possession, aggravated assault.
行 所以这人有愤怒问题 有毒品问题
AlI right. So we got anger issues, drug issues,
勉强维持着家族产业
hanging onto the family business by his fingernails.
然后基拉跑来
And then in walks Kyra
给他的棺材钉上了最后一颗钉子
to put one last nail into his coffin.
行 所以如果因为暴风雨 我们没法去找尼可
Okay. So if the storm won't let us go to Nico,
那就让他过来
let's bring Nico to us.
好 -行
Yes. AII right.
拜托°
Come on.
嗨 你谁啊
Hello? I know you?
我是费城警局的巴蒂斯塔警监
Captain Batista, Philadelphia PD.
开什么玩笑 我现在没空陪聊
You gotta be kidding me. I can't talk.
不 情况紧急 法尔科先生
No, this is urgent, Mr. Falcone.
别啊
Oh, no!
轮流停电了
Rolling blackouts.
老天啊
Por el amor de Dios!
我们终于找到了一个嫌犯
We finally have a credible suspect,
结果断电了
and the power went out.
妮基 我看到视频了
Nik, I saw the video.
这人很暴♥力♥ 有前科
This guy is violent, he's got priors.
事情很不妙
This is no good.
在暴风雨过去之前 我们什么都做不了啊
Well, until the storm passes, we're out of moves.
等暴风雨一过去
The second it does.
等一下等一下 我可以去法尔科餐厅啊
Hold on, hold on, I can get to Falcone's.
杰不 现在整座城都被淹了 好吗
Jay, no. The city's under water. Okay?
别
Stay.
你是刚挂了她电♥话♥吗
Did you just hang up on her?
我还能怎么办 你说呢
What do you want me to do? Okay?
现在有别人家小孩在外面 情况危险
Somebody's kid's out there, most likely in trouble.
你要我在这儿干等着吗
You want me to sit here?
老兄 你是真不爱听话啊
Man, you really don't like being told what to do.
行了 咱俩谁带着脚踝监视器呢
Okay. Remind me who's wearing an ankle monitor.
我还是你啊
Huh? Me or you?
对 是我没错 就连我都知道
Yeah, that would be me, and even I know
有时候最聪明的选择
sometimes the smartest thing that you can do
是坐下 闭嘴 等待机会
is to sit down, shut up, and wait for your window.
等待机会
Wait for my window?
我问你
Let me ask you a question.
你还记得从坎大哈回程的航♥班♥吗 18个小时
You remember that flight back from Kandahar? 18 hours?
就干坐在飞机上 不知道基斯出了什么事
Sitting on a plane, wondering what happened to Keith.
不知道他在哪里 而且束手无策
Wondering where he is, not being able to do anything?
现在有别人家孩子有危险
I am not doing trapped in this motel room
我是不会被困在这旅馆房♥间里的
when someone's kid is out there in trouble.
我做不到 好吗
I just can't do it. Okay?
法尔科餐厅就在10条街外
Falcone's is 10 blocks away.
行吧
Fine.
你想淹死是吧
You wanna drown?
随便你
Be my guest.
嗨 有人吗
Hello, anybody?
救命 有人吗
Help! Anyone!
不 不
No, no!
救命 泰迪
Help! Teddy!
就10条街 妮基 我没事的
It's ten blocks away, Nik, I'll be fine!
什么 你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
What? What the hell are you thinking?
你没有计划 没有后援
You have no plan! You have no backup.
你根本不知道自己要面对什么 杰
You have no idea what you're walking into, Jay!
杰 杰
Jay? Jay!
我的天
Oh, my god!
出什么事了
What's up?
他要去法尔科餐厅
He's going to Falcone's.
我真是受够他了
I'm so done with him.
别激动 好吗 肯定没事的
Hey, hey. Relax. All right? It's gonna...
我给你做杯蛋白奶昔吧
Can I make you a protein shake?
听着 悲剧迈克
Uh, listen, Tragic Mike.
如果她想要蛋白奶昔
If she wants some protein,
我会帮她做的 好吗
Big Mike can get it for her, okay?
还有 把你衣服扣起来好吗
And button up your shirt, all right?
现在还有个失踪人口要找呢
We got a missing person to find.
我们关门了 兄弟
We're closed, my guy.
我是费城警局的
Philadelphia PD,
而且我也不爱吃高档三明治 不过还是谢谢你
and I'm all good on gentrified hoagies, thanks, though.
行啊 那你吃麦当劳去呗
Great. Find yourself a Mickey D's.
不 其实我是在找
No, no. I'm actually looking to find
一个叫基拉·德拉克鲁斯的女孩
a girl named Kyra de la Cruz.
你认识她吗
Do you know who that is?
我不知道你在说谁
No idea who you're talking about.
行吧 那我告诉你
Okay, good, I'll tell you, then.
她昨晚来了你店里 拍了段视频
She came in last night, and she made a little video,
然后你袭击了她
and then you assaulted her.
没事吧 尼可
Everything good, Nico?
取决于你问谁了
Depends who you ask.
行吧 是
AlI right, yeah.
她贬我的菜 我就砸了她的相机
She slammed my food, so I slammed her camera.
你让她开♥发♥票要赔偿呗
Tell her to invoice.
不 问题不在于她的相机
No. You see, it's not about the camera.
是她失踪了
She's missing.
我就是很好奇
I'm just curious,
你是会袭击所有顾客
do you assault all your customers,
还是只有那些不喜欢你的垃圾菜的
or is it just the ones who don't like your crappy food?
等一下 失踪了
Whoa, whoa, wait. Missing?
是啊 失踪了 -你觉得我
Yeah, missing. And you think I
不不不 你搞错了 老兄
No, no, no! You got this all wrong, amico.
是吗 -是啊
I do? Yeah.
行 那你外面那辆车是怎么了
Okay. What happened to your van outside?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin'about.
你不知道我在说什么
You don't know what I'm talking about.
你 你叫啥名字
You! What's your name?
约翰尼
J- Johnny.
你还好吗 约翰尼
How you doing, Johnny? You okay?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表