剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-我也很遗憾 -下辈子吧
- I'm sorry, too. - Another lifetime.
没事
Okay.
那是友情式的吻吗
Was that, like, platonic?
完全分不出
I... I totally can't tell.
他们那代人很奇怪
That generation is super weird.
亲爱的
Oh, babe.
你今天过得怎样
How was your day?
卡门 你有时间吗
Carmen, do you have a minute?
我不能再继续在这里工作了
I can't work here anymore.
我要去帮能带来改变的人
I need to work with people making a difference.
你是指集体
The Collective.
他们也想要你加入
They want you, too.
一起来吧
Come with me.
他们有车在楼下候着
They have a van downstairs.
不了
No.
我喜欢在这里工作
I like working here.
这里的一切都无关紧要
Nothing happens here.
我们今天有了点成就 明天就能被全盘推倒
What we build up one day gets knocked down the next.
如果是关于报酬
If this is about money,
-他们不缺钱 -不是 我...
- they have all the money in the world. - No, i-i'm...
我生来就是要当律师的 杰
I'm built to be a lawyer, Jay,
而不是当积极分子
Not an activist.
而且在这里我还有很多事要学
And I still have something to learn here.
在外面注意安全
Don't get yourself killed out there.
你也是
Yeah, you either.
还剩13分钟
戴安和库尔特在哪里
Where's Diane and Kurt?
不知道 在哪里啪啪啪吧
I don't know. I think fucking somewhere.
好了 你脑子不好使了 没那么好笑
Okay. You're going crazy. That wasn't that funny.
天啊 我想这是我忍♥了一天的笑
Oh, God, I think I've been storing up my laughter.
去特区啊
So D.C., huh?
是的
Yeah, I think so.
我会很想念你的 我都没想到这点
Oh, God, I'm gonna miss you. I didn't even think of that.
我也会想你
I'm gonna miss you.
我最少还要一小时才能走
I'll be at least an hour.
还有很多事要处理
There's a lot to deal with up there.
我们要怎样才能让这段关系行得通
How are we going to make this work?
做♥爱♥和意粉
A lot of sex and pasta.
我只知道我的生活里不能缺少你
All I know is I don't know how to live without you.
我去准备好意粉
I'll get the pasta started.
-马尔科姆还好吗 -嗯
- Is Malcolm okay? - Yeah.
他爸爸来接他了
His dad came and got him.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
所以关于去特区的事你有决定了吗
Uh, so, have you made any decisions about D.C.?
你是否有想过 这一切之后
Have you ever wondered, after all this,
在我们做了这么多之后...
after everything we've done...
为了什么呢
why?
这六年我们竭尽全力
We couldn't have worked any harder for the last six years,
但事情最后还是变成这个最糟糕的局面
and yet things turned out in the shittiest possible way.
并不是
That is not true.
一山还有一山低
Things can always get much shittier.
这可不是什么能激励我去特区的话
That's not a great motivation to go to D.C.--
"一山还有一山低"
"Things can always get shittier."
但是戴安 说到底我们所做的一切
Yeah, but, Diane, in the end, we don't do it
不是为了国家
for... for the country
也不是为了世界
or for the world.
而是为了...
We do it for...
达斯汀·吉什
Dustin Gish,
拉希德·克拉克森
Rashid Clarkson,
戴尔·库兹马
Dale Kuzma,
伊斯顿牧师
Pastor Easton,
皮科医生和多米妮卡·索科洛夫
Dr. Picot and Dominika Sokolov.
梅拉妮·克拉克 克雷格·萨瓦多
Melanie Clark, Craig Savador,
玛尔塔·特卡德斯
Marta Tecades.
伊莎贝尔·里维
Isabel Rivi,
查尔斯·莱斯特
Charles Lester.
杰·迪佩西亚
And Jay Dipersia.
猜你没想到我都记在心上了吧
Bet you didn't think I'd remember all those names, huh?
他们所有人 是你改变了他们的生活
Every single one of them, you changed their life.
当没有其他人愿意的时候 是你帮他们辩护
You argued for them, no one else would.
我只是为你提供机会让你继续发挥所长
And I'm just giving you the chance to keep on doing that.
答应吧 还想什么
Come on, it's a no-brainer.
如果我累了呢
And if I'm burnt out?
好好休息 还有一周才要去
Take a break, you have a week.
好吧
Okay.
特区
D.C.
我会想念你的 朋友
I'm gonna miss you, pal.
我会给你精神上的支持
I'll be there in spirit.
或者咱们能视频会议见
Or on Zoom.
时间到
-天啊 -该死
- Oh, God. - Shit.
特朗普选择11月10日宣布
悬念结束了
So, the suspense is over.
唐纳德·特朗普将竞选下一任总统
Donald Trump is running for president.
随着丑闻围绕着
With rumors swirling around
德桑蒂斯州长 指他可能对他人
Governor DeSantis about a potential
实施了性侵行为
sexual assault scandal,
唐纳德·特朗普选择现在宣布
Donald Trump chose this moment to announce
他将竞选下任总统
he's running for president.
感谢大家六季以来的支持
一切都曾发生过
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表