剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第六季 第三集
在本周的《青春心灵》 特瑞娜发现
This week on Young at Heart, Trina discovers
她68岁的母亲入选了 而她没有
that her 68-year-old mother was chosen over her.
-牛逼 -这就是豆荚生活的风险所在
- Oh-ho-ho, slam. - But that's the risk in pod-life.
等迪伦知道后 他会怎么说呢
What will Dylan say when he realizes
毕竟那个和他调情的性感声音
the sexy voice he has been flirting with...
-下周就要申请退休了 -是谁啊
- ...is applying for Social Security next week? - Who is it?
等待迪伦的还不止这一个惊喜
And that's not the only surprise in store for Dylan...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在洗澡什么的吗
Are you in the shower or something?
该出发了
Let's go.
我没给你开楼下的门 莱斯特先生
I didn't buzz you in, Mr. Lester.
没错 我给你的门卫塞了小费
Yes, because I tipped your doorman.
我告诉过你了 我倾向于在办公室见面
I told you, I prefer we meet at the office.
这次不是公事
This isn't business.
公♥寓♥不错
Nice apartment.
但你需要一些能坐的东西
But you need somewhere to sit, though.
我才搬进来
I-I just moved in.
看来你把本·巴鲁克的报酬都用上了
Cashing all those Ben-Baruch checks, I see.
我是来带你去个地方的
Well, I've come to whisk you away.
来 换上这个
Here, change into this.
这是什么
What is it?
礼服 老鼠缝制的
A ball gown. You know, the mice sewed it.
灰姑娘的礼服是老鼠缝制的
巴鲁克先生邀请你参加一个加密货币舞会
Mr. Baruch requests your presence at a crypto prom.
再老套的东西 前面带一个"加密货币"
Everything old is made new again
听起来就新潮了
if you put "Crypto" In front of it.
走吧
Let's go.
我是你的神仙教母
I'm your Fairy Godmother.
工作中我最讨厌的就是这个
This is my least favorite part of the job:
社交
socializing.
我情愿待在家里
I would so much rather be sitting at home
听听无线电连续剧
listening to old radio serials.
那是什么
What does that mean?
天呐 现在的年轻人
God, youth today.
你听说过杰克·本尼
Have you ever heard of Jack Benny,
或者骗子麦基和莫莉吗
or Fibber McGee and Molly?
他们是无线电时代最好笑的喜剧了
They were the funniest comedies of the old radio era.
不血腥 没脏话 不暴♥力♥
No blood, no swearing, no violence.
纯粹的好笑
Just good clean fun.
你怎么入行的呢 莱斯特先生
How did you get into this business, Mr. Lester?
约翰·戈蒂
John Gotti.
著名意大利裔美国黑帮老大
我原来是他的司机
I used to be his driver.
然后他送我去读了法学院
And then he sent me to law school.
-你为什么做这个呢 卡门 -什么
- Why are you doing this, Carmen? - What?
为什么做律师吗
Being a lawyer?
不是
No.
莉兹和戴安是律师 你是法律
Liz and Diane are lawyers. You're the law.
我认真对待我的客户 仅此而已
I take my clients seriously, that's all.
你很像我
You're like me.
当我从街上走过
I walk down the street,
我知道谁才是真的人物
and I know who the real people are:
是那些能杀了我的人
the ones who can kill me.
不是最高大的 也不是最闹的那些
They're not the largest. They're not the loudest.
而是你和我这样的 看起来平平无奇
They're people like you and me, easily dismissed,
但能在眨眼间干掉任何一个人
but who can take down anyone in a blink of an eye.
他来了
Here he comes.
不错 很合身
It fits. I'm glad.
是的先生 你目测的尺寸很准确
Yes, your measurements were very accurate, sir.
我很擅长看女人的尺寸
I'm good at sizing up women.
很开心你能来 卡门
I'm so glad you could make it, Carmen.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
需要我做什么吗
Did you need me for something?
我想让你见一些人
I want you to meet a few of these connections.
加密货币让许多人一夜暴富
Crypto has made a lot of multimillionaires overnight.
-他们需要律师吗 -我们都需要律师
- Do they need lawyers? - We all need lawyers.
拜登政♥府♥想把加密货币
The Biden administration wants to shape crypto
变得为他们所用
for its own needs.
我们越团结越好
The more we band together, the better.
怎么了
What is it?
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that man?
不认识 怎么了
No. Why?
我认为他是卧底警♥察♥
I think he's an undercover cop.
-你怎么知道的 -我就是知道
- How do you know? - I just do.
我们走 巴鲁克先生 这边
Let's go, Mr. Baruch. This way.
所有人站住 我说站住
Everybody fucking freeze. I said freeze!
抱歉 警官 这是私人派对
Excuse me, Officers. This is a private party.
我们有搜查令
We have a warrant.
我是巴鲁克先生的私人律师
I'm Mr. Baruch's personal attorney...
查尔斯·莱斯特先生 你因谋杀
Mr. Charles Lester, you're under arrest
盖尔·阿维夫被捕
for the murder of Gal Avivi.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent...
-卡门 -这有必要吗
- Carmen. - Is this necessary?
卡门 保释我
Carmen, get me bail.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thank you.
我是
I am...
真的回来了
really back.
愿意过来坐吗
Would you like to join me?
-你的花匠是谁 -不知道 怎么了
- Who is your florist? - I don't know. Why?
这里总是很美
It's always so beautiful in here.
天呐
God.
这么多颜色 看得我心痒痒
The colors are tickling my brain.
我担心我没看够这世界的美
I worry that I don't see enough of the beauty of the world.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
进步党的悲观
Curse of the progressive.
如果有一个人在受苦
If one person is suffering,
你就不能享受生活
you can't enjoy your life.
和勃鲁盖尔的画刚好相反
It's like the opposite of that Bruegel painting.
《伊卡洛斯的坠落》吗
The Fall of Icarus?
我的天 别对我用读心术了
Oh, my God. Get out of my brain.
没错
Yes.
-你知道我接下来要说什么吗 -可能吧
- Do you know what I'm gonna say next? - Maybe.
但我想听你亲口说出来
But I'd like to hear you say it.
《伊卡洛斯的坠落》描绘了很漂亮的风景
Well, The Fall of Icarus is this beautiful landscape,
所有人都在享受生活
everyone enjoying the day,
但在这个不起眼的角落
and in this tiny little corner,
伊卡洛斯从天上坠落 溺水而亡
Icarus falls from the sky and drowns.
但我不那么看
But I don't see it that way.
我眼里的这幅画
In my landscape,
伊卡洛斯溺水占据了最多的前景
Icarus is in the foreground drowning massive,
而这个小小的美丽的风景
and this tiny, beautiful landscape
只是背景而已
is just in the background.
你是救生员
You're a lifeguard.
这是什么意思
Mm? What does that mean?
我们总需要人来救我们
Well, we always need people to save us.
没人喜欢救世主
Oh, nobody likes a savior.
救世主不会讲笑话
Saviors don't tell jokes.
那么我们聊聊
So, let's talk about
你对上次治疗的反应
your reaction to the last treatment.
你说你在你的办公室里飘起来了吗
You said you were floating in your office?
对 大概离地一米多
Yes, about four feet above the ground.
是愉快还是不太愉快的感受呢
And was that a pleasant or an unpleasant feeling?
我不知道 我没有觉得害怕
I don't know. It didn't scare me.
我能这样在法庭辩论吗
Can I argue in court like this?
你现在这样吗
Like how you are right now?
为什么不行呢
I don't see why not.
怎么 你觉得这种状态会让你表现不好吗
Why, do you think it'll hurt your performance?
我的工作有时候需要我愤怒
Well, sometimes I need to be angry to do my job.
然而我现在不愤怒
And, um, I'm not angry.
或许你不愤怒的时候 你能做得更好
Maybe you'll be better at your job if you're not angry.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表