剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
No.
他们说电梯关了
They say the elevators are shut down
因为电力中断
due to some electrical disruption.
我们要处理遍布全城的问题
We're dealing with problems all over town.
我们没时间
We don't have time.
我们楼上有60位黑人律师
I've got 60 Black lawyers up here.
我查查看
Let me look into it.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰 别忘了我们要对付的是谁
Jay. Remember who we want.
外面每天都这样吗
Wow. Does that happen every day?
也不是每天
Well, not every day.
我约了22楼的
I have, uh, an appointment
戴安·洛哈特
with Diane Lockhart on the 22nd floor.
嗯 很抱歉 电梯停了
Yeah, I'm sorry. The elevators are down.
希望很快会恢复
Hopefully, they'll be back up soon.
你先在那边等等
Why don't you just wait over there.
-我会叫你的 -谢谢
- I'll call up. - Thank you.
抱歉 失陪了
Sorry, excuse me.
楼梯间
倒计时两小时
-快跑 -怎么回事
- Run, dog! - What the hell?
不
Oh, no! Aah!
你在干什么 这是什么
What are you doing? What is this?
游戏
A game.
你从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get this?
理夏德
Ri'Chard.
看 打中一个
Look, got one.
六巨头
The Big Six.
詹姆斯·法门
金币 200
点击此处以了解详情
詹姆斯·法门
James Farmer.
詹姆斯·法门是谁
Who's James Farmer?
六巨头之一
One of the Big Six.
如果你想多了解点 可以点那个超链接
If you want to know more, click on that hyperlink there.
点击此处以了解详情
六巨头
The Big Six.
詹姆斯·法门
小詹姆斯·列奥纳多·法门(1920.1.12-1999.7.9) 生于德州马歇尔县 著名的美国民权运动领袖团体"六巨头"成员
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
理夏德 我能跟你聊两句吗
Ri'Chard, can I talk to you for a second?
-请你别这样 -什么
- Please don't do that. - What?
用我儿子当小白鼠
Use my son as a guinea pig.
你儿子来找我
Your son came to me
问起你提到过的电子游戏
and asked about the video games you mentioned.
至少问问我
Just ask.
-当然 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
但你必须承认
But you have to admit,
他问起这些民权英雄了
he's asking about these civil rights heroes
如果没这个游戏他根本就不会在乎
that he wouldn't give a damn about otherwise.
教育的起点是娱乐
The starting point to education is entertainment.
但他是我的孩子
But he is my child.
我说了算
I make those decisions.
你是戴安的丈夫吗
Are you Diane's husband?
是的
Yes.
你是她的医生吗
Are you her doctor?
是的
Yes.
我是说 一个月前还是
I mean, I was until a month ago.
你知道上面发生什么事了吗
So do you know what's going on up here?
不知道
No.
你觉得她现在有危险吗
You think she's in danger?
应该没有
No.
因为我感觉你很像那种
Because you seem like someone
有危险发生你会知道的人
who might know when someone was in danger.
你好
Hello.
你好 洛哈特女士 我是布莱恩·冈纳
Hello, Ms. Lockhart. Uh, this is Brian Goner.
我一直在联♥系♥你丈夫 库尔特
I'm trying to reach your husband, Kurt.
是 我丈夫不在这里
Oh, yes. Uh, my husband's not here.
我知道 我现在联♥系♥不上他
Yeah, I know. I-I'm having trouble contacting him.
我可以给你他的电♥话♥
Well, I can-I can give you his number.
不 我...
No, I...
我觉得他把我拉黑了
I think he's screening his calls
不想接我的电♥话♥
and doesn't want to hear from me.
-为什么 -他今天离职了
- Uh, why? - He quit today.
是吗
He did?
是的
Yes.
-可以问下原因吗 -他没说
- Uh, may I ask why? - He didn't say.
能不能麻烦告诉他一下 我需要他到亚特兰大去
But could you please tell him, uh, I need him to go to Atlanta
因为我们要在那给他颁奖
because we're giving him an award there.
我们本来是想给他一个惊喜的 他要被...
We wanted to surprise him. He's being...
他要被授予第二修正案奖
he's being given the Second Amendment Award.
这是我们这的最高荣誉
It's the highest honor we bestow.
所以 请麻烦一定告诉他
So, just please tell him
回到我们这来
come back to us.
我们是他的家人 我们很重视他
We're his family. We value him.
你叫什么
What's your name?
莱尔
Lyle.
你就是库尔特
And you're Kurt?
是的
Yes.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么要上去找戴安
Why are you going up to see Diane?
我给她打了电♥话♥ 但她没接
I tried her. She's not picking up.
你呢
You?
我们应该一起吃晚饭
Supposed to have dinner.
你觉得出了什么事吗
So you think something's wrong?
不 或许吧 我...
No. Maybe. I, uh...
我在新闻的人群中看到了她 在一场暴♥乱♥中
I saw her in the background on the news, in a riot.
你可以打给前台
You could call the, uh, front desk.
他们应该会帮你联♥系♥她的
They'd probably connect you.
应该是你手♥机♥
Think it's you.
你先走
Go ahead.
不了 我喘口气 我没事
No, I'm good. Catch my breath, I'm good.
-喂 -库尔特 你在哪
- Hello? - Kurt, where are you?
附近 怎么了
Uh... nearby. Why?
你步♥枪♥协会的上司给我打电♥话♥了
Your boss from the NRA contacted me.
他说你屏蔽了他的电♥话♥
He says you're screening his calls.
布莱恩吗
Brian?
是的 他希望你跟他一起去亚特兰大
Yes. He wants you to go to Atlanta with him.
这次大会是个惊喜
This convention was a surprise.
你要得第二修正案奖了
You're getting the Second Amendment Award.
他们为你订了晚上十一点的机票
They've booked you on the 11:00 p.m. flight.
库尔特
Kurt?
听得见吗
Can you hear me?
听得见
Yes.
他还说你离职了
He also said you quit.
是
Yeah, uh-huh.
库尔特 听我说
Kurt, listen to me.
如果你是为了我才这么做的 请别继续了
If you're doing any of this heroic stuff for me, stop.
你没法大笔一挥就抹去我们十几年的思想隔阂
You can't correct a decade of disagreements with one grand gesture.
你离开步♥枪♥协会我高兴吗 高兴
Am I glad you quit the NRA? Yes.
我从一开就不希望他们从你的专业中获益
I never wanted them to benefit from your expertise.
但我们的隔阂不仅仅是那
But our argument wasn't just about that.
政♥治♥也关系到...
Politics is also about...
我们是如何看待这个世界的
...how we view the world.
你总是说这事关爱 可是爱
You keep talking about love, but love...
爱必须得相互信任
Love has to be about trust.
可我真的没办法认同你的信仰能让这个世界更美好
And I just don't trust that what you believe in is good for the world.
-库尔特 -在
- Kurt? - Yes.
为什么总是我在说
Why do you always let me do all the talking?
我不是很擅长...
Well, I'm not good at...
为自己辩解或是高谈阔论我的世界观
explaining myself or the world.
我知道 库尔特
I know, Kurt.
只不过 我没办法假装
It's just, I can't pretend
这些东西不会影响到我了
that this stuff doesn't matter anymore.
所以走吧 去登上那架飞机
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表