剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Yes! - Thank you, Your Honor, but STR Laurie
打算放弃这起诉讼
would like to drop this suit.
莱恩先生 你代表的是雷迪克律所 不是STR劳利
Mr. Lane, you represent Reddick & Associates, not STR Laurie.
我现在是两方的代表
Actually, I now represent both,
STR劳利打算放弃诉讼
and STR Laurie is dropping this suit.
才不是
No, it's not.
我是STR劳利的律师
I'm here on behalf of STR Laurie.
一分钟之前你还是的
You were but as of one minute ago.
你看看吧
Perhaps you'd like to have a look.
简直疯了
This is insane.
没错 你被炒了
Yes, it is. And, uh, you're fired.
然后我说"你被炒了"
And then I said, "You're fired."
爽
Yes! Ooh!
真希望我能看到他的表情
Oh, I wish I could've seen his face.
所以...
So...
现在没有太上皇了
So, no overlords now.
只有我们
Just the two of us.
没错
Yes.
迪拜的办公室 以及...
With offices in Dubai and...
伦敦
London.
我们要怎么处理
What're we gonna do with all that?
开始开支票吧
Start cashing checks.
好了 我们需要重组
Well, all right, so we-we-we need to reorganize.
是的 但不是今晚
Yeah, but not tonight.
亚历山大不应该哭泣
Alexander shouldn't have wept.
他应该直接上♥床♥睡觉
He should've just gone to bed.
你是个好搭档
You're a good partner.
你也一样
As are you.
雷迪克/理夏德律所
Reddick & Ri'Chard.
雷迪克
Reddick...
理夏德
& Ri'Chard.
世界上最大的黑人律所
The biggest Black firm in the world.
全世界最大
In the world.
天啊
Jesus!
-身上有手♥机♥吗 -什么
- Do you have your cell phone? - What?
身上有手♥机♥吗
Do you have your cell phone?
-没有 放办公室里了 -天啊...
- No. It's in the office. - God...
紧急救助 请问你在哪里
911. What's the address of the emergency?
-迪尔伯恩北路840号♥ -有什么紧急情况
- 840 North Dearborn. - And what is the emergency?
有人在朝我们的大楼开枪
Someone's shooting at our building.
请稍等
Stand by.
杰在哪里
Where is Jay?
现在该怎么办
Now what?
我们得到所有的信息
We get all the information we can.
要怎样才能做到
How do we do that?
你想涉足多深
How deep do you want to go?
我加入
I'm in.
他不在计划内 所以只能随机应变了
We didn't plan this one, so we have to improvise.
随机应变
Improvise what?
帮帮兰迪
Help Randy.
我的律师在哪里 我要见律师
Where's my lawyer? I want to see my lawyer.
让我打电♥话♥ 这里到底是做什么的
Let me make a call! The fuck is going on in here?
-那是谁 -枪杀民♥主♥党委员会主席
- Who's that? - That's a neo-Nazi who shot
弗兰克·朗度的新纳粹分子
Democratic Committee Chair Frank Landau in the head.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你关押着他
You have him?
-我们当晚就抓到人了 -怎么办到的
- We caught him that night. - How?
不难 我们跟踪了他几个星期了
It wasn't that hard. We'd been following him for weeks.
-他在这里做什么 -我们关押着他
- What's he doing here? - We're holding him.
-帮警方扣留吗 -不
- For the police? - No.
等我出去了 我要把你们都弄死
When I get out of here, I'm gonna bury you!
我们该谈一下
I think we should talk.
听见了吗 你们完了
You hear me? You're done!
几年前
A few years ago,
我姐姐对警方和法庭
my sister became frustrated
变得很失望
with the police and the courts.
她觉得他们没有在为社区需求服务
She felt they weren't serving the community needs.
你一定也这么觉得
You must feel the same.
警♥察♥今天应该回你办公楼
The police were supposed to return today
收集子弹证据的 他们没去
to retrieve bullets from your office. They did not.
我姐姐十分失望
My sister, frustrated,
于是在她的客厅里
started her own courtroom
开办了自己的法庭
in her living room.
-薇妮塔 -薇妮塔·克拉克
- Vinetta. - Vinetta Clark.
她现在在监狱里
She's in jail today.
还有半年
For six more months.
这个行动建在她的工作之上
This operation is built on her work.
薇妮塔的唯一问题是她野心不足
Vinetta's only problem was she didn't think big enough.
一些有钱人集资帮助我们
Some wealthy men and women came together
建立了这些
and helped finance this.
你打算在这里起诉他们
Wh-- You're gonna prosecute them here?
不
No.
但我们确实需要一个律师
But we do need a lawyer
你律所的律所
from your firm.
为什么
Why?
做得好
Good job.
再深色些
Darker.
二号♥牢房♥
Holding cell number two.
我们需要信息 需要你的帮助才能拿到
We need information, and we need your help getting it.
我的律师呢
Where's my lawyer?
我要见律师
I want to see my lawyer.
让我打电♥话♥
Let me make a call!
我必须坦白
So, I-I must confess,
我不需要那些文件了
I didn't need those files after all.
我也坦白 信封是空的
Well, I must confess, there's nothing in that envelope.
所以...
So, um...
医生 这合适吗 一起喝酒
Doctor, this isn't improper? Drinking together.
合适 我不是你的医生了 最近如何
No, I'm not your doctor anymore. But how are you?
我其实
I'm actually doing
挺好
really well,
我还拿着你的金刚
and I still have your dorje.
试过冥想吗
Have you meditated?
没有...
No. I mean, it's just...
很难在办公室冥想
it's just too hard at work.
我也不清楚该怎么做
And I don't know what I'd do with it.
平和思绪 找到安宁
Uh, calm your mind, find some peace.
我觉得我是... 不想找到安宁
My sense is that I... I don't want to find peace.
为什么
Yeah, why is that?
不知道 说出来可能挺虚伪的
I don't know. It would seem hypocritical,
在世界乱成一团的时候 我找到
feeling at peace when the world is so...
宁静
not.
也许你需要安宁才能在这个世界上继续
Maybe you need to be at peace to work on the world.
密歇根有个冥想中心
You know, there's a-a meditation center in Michigan.
大湖湾保护区
Great Lakes Bay Reserve.
-你应该去一趟 -我去过
- You should go. - Mm, I've been.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 但不是去冥想
Yes, but not to meditate.
而是去打猎
To, um... to hunt.
你还打猎
You hunt?
是的 我...
Yes. Well, I...
以前打猎 但后来我律所的一个合伙人中枪了
I did, and then a partner at my firm got shot,
-我就没再继续 -对不起
- and I-- so I-I stopped. - Oh. Sorry.
不要紧 只是市面上太多枪♥支♥了
No. It's just there are too many guns out there anyway.
步♥枪♥协会
Yeah, NRA.
他们不在乎多少孩子会被枪杀
They just don't give a damn how many kids get killed.
这样坐更舒服吗
Are we getting more comfortable?
不 她们是我同事
No. Those are some workmates, and
比较能八卦
they can be nosy.
八卦你的医生
About your doctor?
对
Yes.
不 她们什么都谈
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表