剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第六季 第四集
你还好吧
Are you all right?
没事 你呢
I think so. You?
没事
Yeah.
没错
Yes.
你很冷静
You're very calm.
我听到的可不是这样
No, no, that-that is not what I heard.
-那是因为你听福克斯 -我没有听福克斯
- Because you're listening to Fox. - I am not listening to Fox.
怎么了 怎么回事
What is it? What happened?
-隔壁有汽车炸♥弹♥ -这么高都能受影响吗
- A car bomb next door. - Reaching all the way up here?
车停在顶楼
It was parked on the top floor.
-谁干的 -不知道
- Who did it? -I don't know.
不是安提法就是民兵
It was antifa or the militia.
是民兵干的
It was the militia.
-有人受伤吗 -没人知道
- Was anyone hurt? - No one knows.
我希望没有
I certainly hope not.
我们不能在这种环境上班了
We cannot keep working like this.
我同意 我们怎么才能知道是安提法还是民兵呢
I agree, so how do we know it was the militia or antifa?
我们也不是很清楚
We don't exactly know.
-我们不知道 -我们猜的
- We don't know. - We guess.
没人滞留在里面吗
And no one else is left in the building?
我们没看
We-we haven't checked.
我们得离开这儿
We're-we're getting out of here.
没错
Yeah.
那是个该死的汽车炸♥弹♥ 还能是什么
That's a fucking car bomb. That's what that is.
-有人受伤吗 -玻璃震飞了
- Anybody hurt? - Some flying windows,
很多玻璃渣 没人受伤
broken glass, but no injuries.
是民兵干的 对吧
It's the militia, right?
有人承认对此负责吗
Is anyone taking responsibility?
-还没有 -是抗♥议♥者干的 法官阁下
- No one yet. - It's from the protests, Your Honor.
我相信如果要疏散的话 他们会通知的
Well, I'm sure they'll tell us when to clear the building.
我们回到正题来
Let's get back to it.
请继续 西恩先生
Please continue, Mr. Sheen.
戈德先生 你是否
Mr. Gold, were you involved
策划和实施了所谓的
in the planning and carrying out of the
"民♥主♥党水门事件"呢
so-called "Democratic Watergate"?
根据律师建议 我在此行使
I have been advised by counsel to invoke my rights against
宪法第五修正案赋予的权利 拒绝自证其罪
self-incrimination under the fifth amendment.
戈德先生 你是否
Mr. Gold, did you, in fact...
法官阁下 我们一定要走这个过场吗
Your Honor, must we go through this charade?
我客户会对所有的问题
My client intends to invoke
行使第五修正案的权利
his fifth amendment rights to all these questions,
不是因为他做了那些事 而是因为
not because he did it, but because
-我建议他 -控方律师
- I have advised him... - Counselor,
我们能接受戈德先生
can we just accept that Mr. Gold
会一直行使第五修正案吗
is going to take the fifth?
不能 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
我想要看到他对
I would like to see his reaction
我所有问题的反应
to all of my questions.
我能继续吗
If I may continue?
戈德先生 你是否在2020年6月
Mr. Gold, did you, in June of 2020,
计划并实施盗窃了
plan and execute the burglary of the offices
电视制♥作♥人马克·布奈特的办公室
of the TV producer, Mark Burnett?
根据律师建议 我在此行使第五修正案
I have been advised by counsel to invoke my rights against
赋予的权利 拒绝自证其罪
self-incrimination under the fifth amendment.
你脸上惊恐的表情
Does your look of horror
是否代表你在害怕真♥相♥大白
imply that you're scared of the truth coming out?
反对 我的客户只是在嘲讽而已
Objection. My client was being sarcastic.
那么请不要再嘲讽了
Well, let's hold off on the sarcasm, please.
这是很严肃的指控
These charges are serious.
戈德先生 你闯入布奈特先生的办公室
Mr. Gold, did you intend to burglarize
是否是为了寻找并盗窃
Mr. Burnett's offices in order to locate
《飞黄腾达》的备用镜头
and purloin outtakes from the TV show The Apprentice?
根据律师建议
I have been advised by counsel
我在此行使第五修正案赋予的权利
to invoke my rights against self-incrimination
拒绝自证其罪
under the fifth amendment.
戈德先生 你试图获取
Mr. Gold, did you, in fact,
这些备用镜头的原因 是否是因为你相信
try to acquire these outtakes because you believed
里面有唐纳德·特朗普总统
they showed President Donald Trump
说黑傀的镜头
using the "N-word"?
根据律师建议
I have been advised by counsel
-我在此行使 -戈德先生 你是否
- to invoke my rights... - Mr. Gold, did you in fact...
请让我回答完可以吗
May I finish answering, please?
我在律师的
I have been advised
建议下
by counsel
行使的正当权利
to invoke my rights
由第五修正案赋予
under the fifth amendment
由宪法赋予
of the Constitution
美♥利♥坚♥
of the United States
合众国的宪法
of America...
它位于世界
...the world,
地球
Earth.
好吧
Yeah.
戈德先生 你是否
Mr. Gold... ...did you, in fact,
找了一位有技术经验的人帮忙
enlist the technical know-how of your daughter,
比如你坐在那儿的女儿 梅丽莎·戈德
Marissa Gold, sitting right over there,
让她帮忙关掉了布奈特先生的监控系统
in turning off Mr. Burnett's security system?
反对 假设不在证据中的事实
Objection. Not in evidence.
我明白你为什么反对
Oh, I understand your objection,
毕竟你把戈德女士拉进你的辩护团队
given that you have added Ms. Gold to your defense team
就是为了阻止她回答这样的问题
in order to prevent her from answering these very questions.
法官阁下 如果西恩先生想起诉
Your Honor, if Mr. Sheen wants to bring charges against
戈德女士的话 他可以直接去起诉
Ms. Gold, let him do it.
不然他就不要在这儿骚扰我的合作律师
Otherwise, he should stop harassing my co-counsel.
反对有效
Sustained.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
戈德先生 你将你女儿拉进辩护团队里
Mr. Gold, did you add your daughter to your defense team
是否是为了不让她回答这些问题
so that she couldn't answer these questions?
-反对 法官阁下 -反对有效
- Objection, Your Honor. - Sustained.
戈德先生 你有意识到
Mr. Gold, have you noticed
你女儿在辩护团队里说了多少话吗
how many words your daughter has said from the defense table?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
她一句话也没说 这与本案有关
She hasn't said any words. It's relevant
因为戈德女士才做了一个月的律师
because Ms. Gold has only been a lawyer for a month,
就被拉入你的辩护团队
and she's been added to your defense team
只是为了让她不会使她父亲涉罪
in order to prevent her from incriminating her dad.
法官阁下 请问我们可以在他问出下一个
Your Honor, can we get the objections ruled on
恶劣问题之前 得到反对的裁决吗
before the next outrageous question?
反对有效
Sustained.
律师 如果戈德先生是你唯一的证人
Counselor, if Mr. Gold is your only witness,
那么我认为我要撤销这些指控了
I think I'm going to dismiss these charges.
不是 我还有一个证人
No, uh, I have another witness.
法官阁下
Uh, Your Honor,
我们想传唤一名新证人出庭作证
uh, we would like to call a new witness to the stand.
行 另一个会行使第五修正案的证人
Sure, another witness who will take the fifth over...
法官阁下 我们请求短暂休息一下
Uh, Your Honor, we ask for a short break.
看来戈德女士找到话说了
Well, it seems Ms. Gold has found her voice.
行 我们休庭到明天
Yes, we'll recess until tomorrow.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
她的份内工作 朗度背叛了我们
She's doing her job. Landau's turned on us.
弗兰克
Frank.
我不能和你说话 伊莱
I can't talk to you, Eli.
我们从这里出去
Let's head out this way.
靠
Fuck.
爸 你我得聊聊
Dad, you and I need to talk.
伊莱 我们得制定应对战略
Eli, we need to strategize.
你耍了我
You fucked me.
你什么时候这么爱说脏话了
When did you become so foul-mouthed?
你要了那个叫天马的安控系统的权限
You asked for access to Pegasus, the security system.
我以为是帮你客户的忙
I thought it was for a client of yours.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表