剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I am overjoyed to meet you, finally.
一个凌驾于我们所有人之上的女人
A woman who towers above the rest of us.
将我们族人的气息散播世间
Who carries with her the whiff of our people.
还有我们的历史
Our history.
你是
Uh, you are?
你的新合伙人 理夏德
Your new partner, Ri'Chard.
我没想到我们是从外部招人
Oh, I-I didn't think we were bringing someone in from the outside.
是 不过我已经觉得自己融入集体了
Yes, but I feel like an insider already.
请问贵称
And, uh, you're...
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
请进吧 我喜欢办公室热热闹闹的
Well, come on in. I like to keep my office busy,
不过我们可以把所有人请出去
but we can kick everybody out.
-达利斯 -但是这是我们的会议室
- Uh, Darius. - But this is our conference room.
是的 不过我觉得可以两用
Uh, yes, but I thought it could do double duty.
我可不想把其他人赶出办公室 你说对吗
I wouldn't want to kick anyone out of their office, huh?
他不能就这么开始雇新人
He can't just start hiring people
还占着会议室
and taking over the conference room.
-或许我该回避一下 -不 等下
- Look, maybe it's best I withdraw. - No, wait.
我们刚取得了你们有史以来最佳的季度业绩
We have just secured the best financial quarter you have ever had.
我们让查查网回归
We brought Chumhum back into the fold
贡献了三千五百万法律费用
with its $35 million in legal fees.
但是我们接到电♥话♥ 说他们并不满意
And yet we got a call that they're unhappy.
什么 查查网吗
What, Chumhum?
他们今天在法庭上输了
They lost in court today.
怎么会 我们没有在法庭上输
No. We did not lose in court.
我们还接到莱拉代理人的电♥话♥
We also got a call from Lila's reps.
他们质疑我们为什么让一个
They're wondering why we let an attorney
刚刚取得律师从业资格的律师负责她的诉讼延期
who just passed the bar handle her continuance.
你还不知道这事 对吗
You didn't know that, did you?
我们刚从法♥院♥回来 好吗
We-we have just returned from court, all right?
先给我点时间找我的团队谈谈...
Just give me a minute to speak to my team...
或许理夏德可以帮忙
Maybe that's where Ri'Chard can help.
不 不 我可不想冒犯到谁
No, no, I don't want to step on any toes.
不会的
You're not stepping on anything.
戴安 给他一个机会 他很有能力
Diane, give him a chance. He's a rainmaker.
我不是戴安 我是莉兹
I am not Diane. I am Liz.
不好意思 你能明白的 先试一个月
Sorry. But you understand. Give it a month.
你们一起
Both of you.
莉兹
Liz.
莉兹
Liz...
我不是你的敌人
I am not the enemy.
我们可以一起叱咤风云
You and I can kick ass together.
我们可以改变世界
We can change the world.
那就请尊重我们现有的成就
Then respect what we have here.
不要为了干预而干预
Don't disrupt just to disrupt.
金玉良言
Words of wisdom.
握手言和
Shake my hand.
我们风格不同
We have different styles,
并不代表目标不同
but not different goals.
好吧 到底怎么回事
Okay, what the fuck is going on?
我们认为你不是被窃听了
We don't think it's a wire.
那是什么
What is it?
有线人
A C.I.
所以他们开出了十年的条件
That's why they're offering you ten years.
他们不知道他们的秘密线人
They don't know how well their confidential informant
能不能在法庭上站住脚
is gonna hold up on the stand.
是谁
Who is it?
你的一个手下
It's one of your men.
是...
It's...
盖尔
Gal.
放屁
Bullshit.
他很关心我 滚蛋
He takes care of me. Get the fuck out of here.
本
Ben.
好好想想
Think about it.
是谁检查的窃听器
Who swept for bugs?
谁对你的一举一动了如指掌
Who knows all your activities?
是今天的闪光弹把它震裂的
It cracked from the flash bombs today.
明天有人来修
They're fixing it tomorrow.
最好用电池
Best to run on battery power.
电压有点不稳
The electricity is in and out.
如何克服可怕的怯场
莉兹和戴安明天要找我聊
Liz and Diane are talking to me tomorrow.
我觉得是诉讼延期的事 我今天搞砸了
I think it's about the continuance. I fucked up today.
我以前都不知道这居然还是一种病
I'd never even heard of the yips until I got them.
还有
And...
现在我不知道该怎么办好
now I'm not sure what to do.
我担心她们会换掉我
I'm worried they're gonna replace me
-或者让我回去做文书工作 -梅丽莎
- or put me back on to paperwork... - Marissa.
怎么了
What?
我不是你的保护伞
I'm not your security blanket.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是你得自己处理自己的问题
It means you have to handle your issues by yourself.
我没法对你面面俱到 我不擅长这个
I can't be there for you. I'm not good at it.
而且 坦白说 我也没有时间
And, frankly, I don't have the time for it.
我没有想占用你的时间
I'm not asking for your time.
我是在寻求你的建议
I'm asking for your advice.
我没法给你建议
And I can't give it to you.
我不是当知心姐姐的料
I'm not built to be your sounding board.
我还有自己的事情要烦
I have my own problems.
我得把重心放在自己的问题上
That's where my focus needs to be.
而不是你
Not on you.
好吧
Okay.
合情合理
Makes sense.
祝你晚上愉快 去你♥妈♥的♥
Have a good night and fuck you.
警方暴♥力♥镇♥压♥抗♥议♥者
兴趣爱好
鲁斯·巴德
鲁斯·巴德
兴趣爱好
似曾相识
选择你喜欢的体型
选择你喜欢的体型
选择你喜欢的体型
求你救救我 我快掉下去了
Help me, please. I'm slipping.
来
Oh, here.
抓住我的胳膊
Grab my arm.
天哪 我还以为我死定了
Oh, my God. I thought I was dead.
谢谢你救了我一命
Thanks for saving my life.
这是我该做的
It's all in a day's work.
你现在可以松开我的胳膊了
Uh, you can let go of my arm now.
要是我不想松开呢
What if I don't want to?
你好 还记得我吗
Hi. Do you remember me?
对 我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
我想问你几个问题
I wanted to ask you a few questions.
你想问什么
Well, what did you want to ask me?
我只是想知道你是一个什么样的人
I just wanted to know who you are as a person.
没什么可说的
There's not much to tell.
我喜欢海水和沙滩
Uh, I love the water and the beach.
我喜欢在外面的自♥由♥时光
I love free time outside.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do for work?
在真实生活中你是什么样子的
What do you look like in real life?
我是一个游泳运动员
Well, I'm a swimmer.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是一个演员
I'm an actress.
真的吗 我看过你的戏吗
Really? Have I heard of you?
应该没有
Probably not.
我叫薇洛
My name's Willow.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-生活总在重复 那只是一种自然现象 -但是
- Life repeats. That's just a natural fact. - It's the...
但我是今天突然有这种感觉
It just happened all of a sudden today.
上帝没什么好主意的时候就会出现似曾相识吧
Déjà vu is when God runs out of ideas.
不 我也有似曾相识的感觉
No, I get déjà vu, too.
我去看了医生 但他只是说
I went to my doctor and all he said was,
"你必须停止尝试拯救整个世界
"You need to stop trying to cure the world.
你必须治愈自己"
You need to cure yourself."
那你做到了吗 治愈自己
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表