剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
想吃糖吗
You want some candy?
吃点蔬菜吗
Want some vegetables?
我知道你要什么
I know what you want.
我不是小孩子了
Unc, I'm not a kid.
这不是玩具
Oh, this is not a toy.
是医疗器械
It's a medical device.
你把你所有的痛苦从这一头放进去
See, you put all your hurt in this end.
来 想试试吗
Well, go ahead. Want to give it a try?
"我是达斯汀 我最喜欢的叔叔
"I'm Dustin, and my favorite uncle
刚给我买♥♥了这个
"Just got me this
因为他觉得我只有5岁
"Because he thinks I'm five years old
而这会让骨髓移植
"And that it'll make the bone marrow transplant
没那么疼"
suck less."
然后从一头
And then out the other end...
我是达斯汀
I'm Dustin,
我最喜欢的舅舅给我买♥♥了这个
and my favorite uncle just got me this
因为他觉得我只有5岁
because he thinks I'm five years old
而这会让骨髓移植
and that it'll make the bone marrow transplant
没那么疼
suck less.
没错 原计划是今天手术
Yes, and we planned for surgery today.
你知道他承受着
Do you know how much pain
-多少痛苦吗 -怎么了
- he's been going through? - What-what's going on?
他们取消了移植
They canceled the transplant.
不 我们没有取消 我们准备好了
No. We didn't cancel it. We're ready to go.
-那怎么了 -捐赠者取消了
- Then what happened? - The donor canceled.
他本应该8点就到的
He was supposed to be here by 8:00.
为什么 为什么他取消了
Why? Why did he cancel?
我们只知道他把骨髓
All we know is that he promised his bone marrow
-捐给另一个人了 -不
- to someone else. - No!
我们得和他聊聊聊
We-we-we need to talk to him.
他坚持匿名
He insists on maintaining his anonymity.
我觉得被耍了
I'm feeling manipulated.
当然这都是自愿的
It's voluntary, of course.
骨髓捐赠者随时都可以退出
The bone marrow donor can back out whenever he wants.
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
工作
I'm calling work.
很不幸 我们没有其他选项了 先生
Unfortunately, there's no plan B here, sir.
我们是律师
We're lawyers.
总会有其他选项的
There's always a plan B.
你想要我做什么呢
What do you want me to do about it?
找出谁干的
Find out who did it.
查查电梯监控
Check the elevator security camera.
-它们没开 -监控没开吗
- They were off. - The cameras were off?
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
-检修人员正在修 -你在开玩笑吗
- Maintenance was working on them. - Are you kidding me?
一些白人至上主义者把
The one day some white supremacist puts
"血与土"的标语贴遍电梯
"Blood and Soil" Stickers all over our elevator,
监控摄像头就在那天没开吗
and the surveillance cameras are off?
它们坏了有一段时间了
They've been off for a while.
查查大堂的监控
Check the lobby camera.
有人花了一小时做这事
There's one hour when somebody could've done this.
雷迪克律所
Reddick and Associates.
是雷/理律所
Reddick & Ri'Chard.
雷/理律所
Reddick & Ri'Chard.
有什么我可以效劳的吗 莱恩先生
How can I help you, Mr Lane?
-今天谁在 -没人 现在还很早
- Who's in today? - No one. It's early.
我要所有的合伙人
I want all the partners
在15分钟内加入视频会议
on a Zoom call in 15 minutes.
有什么你能拉上的律师 也一起
And any associates you can scrounge up, bring them in.
我要怎么给他们说呢
Can I tell them what this is regarding?
就说是人命关天的事情
It's a life-or-death situation.
把你的手从她身上拿开 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Unhand her right now, you son of a bitch!
谢谢 朱利叶斯 我就知道你会来
Thank you, Julius. I knew you would come
是吗 你怎么知道的
You did? How'd you know that?
因为除了你还有谁会在周六早上来办公室呢
Because who else comes into the office on Saturday morning?
理夏德想要所有人在15分钟内加入视频会议
Ri'Chard wants everybody thon a Zoom call in 15 minutes.
等等 为什么
Wait wait wait. Why?
-人命关天 -这不好玩吗
- Life or death. Thon - Isn't this fun?
-清新的空气 焕然一新 -有虫 没有卫生间
- Clean air and fresh living. - Bugs. No toilet.
别这样 简简单单的篝火旁母子时间
Come on, just-just mother thon and son just bonding over a fire, just--
杰 十分钟后紧急视频会议
我们去不了野营了
We're not going camping.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
杰 紧急视频会议 马上来律所
我得走了
I, uh, got to go.
什么 去哪儿
What? Where?
上班
To work.
我和你一起
I'll go with you.
不不 我会
Um, no, no. I will, uh...
我们圣巴茨见
I'll see you at St. Barts.
你不想让人看见我吗
Are you hiding me?
别这样
Come on.
别说这个
Stop it.
他们不知道你是同性恋 对吧
They don't know you're gay, do they?
他们什么都不知道
They don't know I'm anything.
记得锁门
Lock the door.
为什么我总是在帮你做事
Why, why am I always doing things for you?
别人都是帮我做事的
Everybody else does things for me.
我得接这个
I got to get this.
杰 十万火急 现在进视频会议
-我们都到了吗 -对
- We're all here? - Yes.
这事关我11岁的外甥 达斯汀
This is about my 11-year-old nephew, Dustin.
他有镰状细胞病
He has sickle cell disease.
他半辈子都在医院里
And he's been in and out of hospitals
进进出出 他本应该
half his life. He was supposed...
不管那是谁 可以静音吗
Whoever that is. Could you mute?
好的 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
他本应该做骨髓移植
He was supposed to get a bone marrow transplant
他开始器官衰竭了 已经失去了脾脏 但就在今早
Uh, he's facing organ failure. He's already lost his spleen. But just this morning,
我们发现骨髓会捐给另一个人
We found out that the bone marrow is going to somebody else.
要重新匹配有多难
How hard is it to find another match?
会花上好几年 医生认为
It could take years. And the doctor thinks
达斯汀可能只有一周时间了
that Dustin might have another week to live.
我的天
Oh, my God!
是的 情况不太乐观 我担心的是
Yes. This is not good. And my worry is, this
这个捐赠者是收了钱把骨髓捐给其他人的
doner is being paid to donate his bone marrow to someone else.
-这是违法的 -对 但有这个可能
- Which is illegal. - Yes, but not unlikely.
我需要法律手段
I need legal solutions.
-你知道捐赠者是谁吗 -不知道 我们只知道是名男性
- Do you know who the donor is? - No. We only know he's a male
-三十多岁的本地人 -好的我会去查查看
- in his thirties who live locally. - OK. I'll do some research.
我们还有什么法律手段吗
Do we have any legal options?
我不觉得有什么办法可以强迫他走完移植流程
I don't think there's any way to force him to go throught with the transplant,
除非我们能证明这个过程有人做手脚
unless we can prove some manipulation of the process.
不行 法律上来说 我们不能强迫他人继续赠予行为
No. Legally you can't force someone to follow through on a gift.
那允诺禁反言呢
What about promissory estoppel?
你得证明信赖利益损失
You'd have to prove detrimental reliance.
不管怎么说
E-Either way, uh,
我们准备一个案子出来
let's work up the lawsuit.
上庭时间在中午
Uh, I'm getting court time at noon.
所以我们得尽快
So we have to move fast.
卡门和
Uh, Carmen and, um...
-梅丽莎 -对 我们需要你们去查捐赠者数据库
- Marissa. - Right, um... We need you to go through the donor database,
什么都不要放过 寻找可能的选项
and turn over every stone for another option.
好的
On it.
数据库的状态每小时都会变
The-the status on the database changes hour to hour,
所以可能会有什么发现
so something might come up.
-同时我需要合伙人们 -好的我过来
- Uh, and meanwhile, I need the partners-- - Okay, I'll come in.
我来负责禁反言
I'll-I'll work on the estoppel.
谢谢
Thank you.
除非上帝给我指示
I'm not giving up on Dustin...
否则我不会放弃达斯汀
until the Good Lord tells me to.
很可惜 我得提前走了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表