剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Okay, yes. Yes, I approve.
你可以亲他 我也可以吗
Yes, you can kiss him. Wait, can I kiss him?
不 只有我行
No! Only me.
-他好帅 -嗯
- He is gorgeous. - I know.
他能谈威尔第和但丁
And he can talk about Verdi and Dante
还有戴利亚·里斯威克
and Dahlia Lithwick.
好了 我有一个问题
Okay. All right, so, now I am going to ask you
要问你...
the here-it-is question...
库尔特在哪儿
Where's Kurt?
他又出差了
I mean, he's away again,
步♥枪♥协会的事
working for the NRA.
他出差也太频繁了
He's... he's away a lot.
就算他在家...
Well, and even when he, when he's here, I mean...
几年前
It was one thing
持不同的政♥治♥立场是一件事
to be political opposites years ago,
但现在
but now, I mean...
两方的矛盾...
I mean, the divide is...
太深了
a chasm.
控枪 罗诉韦德案
Gun control. Roe v. Wade.
最高法♥院♥
The Supreme Court.
戴安 我结婚离婚了两次
Diane, I was married and divorced twice,
我的建议是
and I would suggest
你得想清楚你真正的心之所想
that you figure out what you really want,
而不是当下你觉得怎么快乐怎么来
and not just what you think you want at the moment.
你有遗憾吗
You have regrets?
遗憾总是会有的
There's always regrets.
阿德里安 以及...
With Adrian, or...
另一个是谁
What-what was the other one's name?
伊恩
Ian.
和阿德里安 是不可能长久的
A-- Well, Adrian... Adrian was impossible.
和伊恩...
And with Ian, I...
不知道 也许我才是那个处不久的人
I don't know, maybe I was the one who was impossible.
离婚伤筋动骨啊
But divorce is hell.
但你看着挺开心的
Yeah, but you seem happy.
因为我爱我的儿子
That's 'cause I love my son.
他可好玩了
Oh, he is so much fun.
我没有孩子
Well, I don't have that.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
-戴安 -不过
- Diane. - However,
我明天有预约
I do have an appointment tomorrow.
既然如此
Well, then,
我觉得你应该更进一步
I think you should take it much further.
-我看也是 对吧 -对
- I know. Really. Right? - Yes.
-一冲到底 -没错
- All the way. Right? - Wait. Yes.
为什么不呢
Why not?
没错
Yes. Yes!
没错
Yes!
去吧
Get it!
-和我一起来 -好
- Come with me, girl. - Yeah. Yes.
我们都需要医生
We need a doctor.
打给医生 打给医生
Call the doctor. Call the doctor.
他有兄弟吗
Does he have a brother?
我们发现联调局在计划
It's come to our attention that the FBI is planning
起诉STR劳利
to pursue a case against STR Laurie.
我不能和你们商议这些
That's not something I can discuss with you.
我们不是来商议的
We're not here to discuss it.
我们是来知会你
We're here to share this with you.
你可以追着STR不放 随你的便
You can go after STR Laurie if you so desire,
但我们准备好暴露你们违宪
but we are prepared to expose your unconstitutional
搜查以及获取仓库工会调查的资料
search and seizure in the warehouse union investigation.
联调局没有参与任何工会调查
The FBI isn't involved in any union investigation.
就算我们有参与 也和现在没关系
And even if we were, that has nothing to do with this.
但我们有证据
Ah. But we have evidence.
我喜欢虚张声势
I love a bluff.
卡门
Carmen?
我是卡门·莫尤
Hi. I'm Carmen Moyo.
我和你的卧底探员苏珊·特里蒙特一起工作
I've been working with your undercover agent Susan Tremont.
不知道你在说谁
No idea who you're talking about.
我们来给你提个醒吧
Let me refresh your memory.
这就是苏珊·特里蒙特
This is Susan Tremont.
你的卧底探员
Your undercover agent.
我无可奉告
Will not confirm or deny if I know this...
这是苏珊·特里蒙特
This is Susan Tremont.
这也是苏珊·特里蒙特
This is also Susan Tremont.
这是我最喜欢的一张近照
And my personal favorite, a close-up of,
你猜对了 苏珊·特里蒙特在处理卡车司机工会的案件
you guessed it, Susan Tremont working on our teamster case,
整理案卷以及扫描全部文件
organizing files and scanning every single one.
我们还有视频
We also have video.
我不知道是谁允许她搜索文件的
I have no idea who gave her permission to search these files,
也不知道这怎么和现在的事有关联
or how you think this is relevant, but...
但我今天就只有这点时间了
that's all the time I have for you today.
-再见 -如果你的探员查过了案卷
- Excuse me. - It's gonna be hard
你想要以后再起诉卡车司机工会
to prosecute your upcoming teamster case
可就不容易了
if one of your agents has reviewed our files.
我要去开会了
I'm needed in my next meeting.
是我的话就不会追着不放 莫里斯探员
I would leave us alone, Agent Morris.
有用吗
Okay, did that work?
-不知道 -有一瞬间认识的眼神
- I don't know. - I saw a flicker of recognition.
这一瞬间在法庭站得住脚吗
Will that flicker stand up in court?
不好意思
Uh, excuse me. Excuse me.
先生们 这是怎么一回事
Gentlemen, what's this regarding?
找莱恩先生和雷迪克女士 请借过
Mr. Lane and Ms. Reddick, please.
你们不能擅闯...
Uh, you just can't come in here bar--
这是办公地方 你们要
This is a place of business. You have to--
-慢着 慢着 -停
- Excuse me! Excuse me. - Stop!
不许跑
Don't you dare run.
莫里斯探员 有什么我们能帮到你的
Agent Morris, can we help you?
-STR劳利 -这边
- STR Laurie. - This way.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请留在原地等候
please stay exactly where you are.
我们在执行联邦搜查令
We are executing a federal search warrant.
执法官员会在你们之间走动
Officers will be moving among you,
没收你们的工作成果以及电脑
confiscating your work product and your computers.
别碰 把你的手拿开
Do not touch that! Get your hands away from it...
对你来说够低科技了吗
Low-tech enough for you?
有时候这就够了
Sometimes that's all you need.
我
I, um...
我弄坏了你的金刚 对不起
I broke your dorje. I'm sorry.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
断成了两半
It's in two pieces.
我不知道是怎么弄断的
I-I just don't know how it happened.
不要紧
Don't worry about it.
我给你买♥♥了这个
I got you this.
有点不一样
It-It's different, I know.
挺好看的
It's beautiful.
我搜索了梵文的金刚
I looked up the word dorje in Sanskrit.
喻意着坚不可摧
It means unbreakable.
所以如果我不碰它
So if I can keep my hands off of it,
希望这件能坚不可摧
I hope this one will be.
这是金制的吗
Is this gold?
不知道
I don't know.
是的
Uh... yes.
戴安 我不能再当你的医生了
Diane, I don't think I can be your doctor anymore.
为什么
Why?
我建议你去找阿莉莎·舒曼
I suggest you see Alyssa Schuman.
不
No.
是我亲了你 对不起
I kissed you. I'm sorry.
是个错误 不应该发生的
It was a mistake, inappropriate.
我越线了
I crossed the line.
-我们都越线了 -不 是我主动的
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表