剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
选择你想要的身材
来 读一下
Go ahead, read it.
"选择你想要的身材"
"Click the body type you want."
"如果你改变主意
"If you change your mind,
直接删除重新选择"
just delete and start again."
你真的不知道这是什么意思吗
Did you really not know what that meant?
我第一次玩这个
I'm new to all this.
你可能得柔和点 我们不想得罪法官
You may want to go a bit easier. We don't want to lose the judge.
你盘问的时候随你
Well, when you cross, you can do it your way.
然而 多默女士
And yet, Miss Dormer,
你选了最性感的虚拟形象
you chose the sexiest avatar,
胸部最大
with the largest breasts
-还穿这样的衣服 -反对
- and these clothes. - Objection.
-"律师在作证" -律师在作证 法官阁下
- "Counselor is testifying." - Counselor is testifying, Your Honor.
"这不是作证 这是描述"
"That's not testifying, that's describing."
这不是作证 法官阁下
This is not testifying, Your Honor.
我只是在描述事实
I am merely describing what is here.
法官阁下 这是纯粹的
Your Honor, this is blaming
-谴责受害人 -我只是陈述...
- the victim, pure and simple. - I am merely setting out...
我们是在讨论人身攻击
We're talking about an assault.
停 停 停
Stop, stop. Stop!
-"一人一句" -一人一句
- "One at a time." - One at a time.
戴安 你有空吗
Diane, do you have a minute?
我认为威廉·舒尔茨刚刚带来
I think William Schultz just brought in
几副元宇宙眼镜和一套触觉衣
some metaverse goggles and a haptic suit.
你认为他想让法官穿上
You think he's gonna have the judge try them on?
是的 我们至少要反对触觉衣
Yes. We should at least object about the haptic suit.
薇洛当时穿了吗
Was Willow wearing one?
她遭受攻击的时候 穿了 但我们不清楚设置
When she was attacked? Yes, but we don't know at what setting,
这就留下了很大的操作空间
and that leaves a lot of room for manipulation.
明白了
Got it.
戴安
Uh, Diane.
我听见你在庭上叨咕了 你没事吧
I heard you in court. Are you okay?
你听说过原景重现吗
Have you ever heard of déjà vécu?
-梦境重现 -不 原景重现
- Déjà vu? - No, vécu.
不是片刻
It's-it's not just a moment.
-而是一整天 -《偷天情缘》那种
- It's a whole day. - Groundhog Day?
对 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
莉兹和我经历过
Liz and I have been through this...
刚才那番 我不知道
moment before, and I have no idea
-该如何跳出来 -也许你不用尝试
- how to get out of it. - Maybe you shouldn't try.
也许这就是你的超能力
Maybe it's your superpower.
卡门 你猜怎么着
Carmen, guess what.
不 你必须猜 我不会告诉你
No, you have to guess. No, I'm not gonna tell you.
梅丽莎 我现在不方便
Uh, Marissa, I-I can't talk right now.
我按你说的做了 戴安把动议给我了
I did exactly what you said and Diane gave me the motion.
我一小时之后上庭
I'm arguing it in an hour.
梅丽莎 我得挂了
Marissa, I have to go.
好吧 给我回电 我需要建议
Okay, call me back. I need some advice.
卡门 你好
Carmen. Hello.
很高兴见到你
It is so good to see you.
-谢谢你 -莱斯特先生
- Thank you. - Mr. Lester?
很抱歉不得不这样把你带来
I'm sorry you had to be brought in this way,
但我的客户担心他的行踪会被
but my client worries his whereabouts
透漏给警方
will be communicated to the police.
我跟他保证过你可以信任
I assured him that we could trust you,
但他想先见见你
but he wanted to meet you first.
所以 这位是本·巴鲁克
So, this is Ben Baruch.
她是黑人
She's Black.
没错 但这是件好事
Yes, but that's a good thing.
我把你推荐给本是因为
I recommended you
我们确信联调局在因为
to Ben because we believe the feds are coming after him
他没做过的谋杀案而查他
for a murder he didn't commit.
-你的出生地在哪里 -贝克尔斯菲
- Where were you born? - Bakersfield.
你当律师多久了
How long have you been a lawyer?
八个月
Eight months.
经验不足是她的特点
Her inexperience is a feature,
而不是问题
not a bug.
你去问问里维
Talk to Rivi.
盖尔
Gal.
这是对我不利的证据
This is the evidence against me.
我得决定是逃去巴西还是留下
I need to decide whether to fly to Brazil or stay.
他要知道这个案子能不能赢
He needs to know if his case is winnable.
如果赢不了 他宁愿跑路
If it's not, he'd rather leave.
梅丽莎
Marissa.
政♥府♥逼你做舔狗 不做就得坐牢
The government is making you suck dick or go to prison!
坐牢 法♥西♥斯♥
Go to prison! Fascists!
卡门 我正要申请延期
Carmen, I'm ready for the continuance.
需要你给点建议
I just need some advice.
梅丽莎 你能行的
Marissa, you'll be fine.
这种事你已经在瓦克纳的法庭上做了半年了
You've been doing this for six months at Wackner's court.
我明白 我只是不知道要施加多大压力
I know, I just want to know how much to turn on the heat.
你一开口就自然会知道
You'll know as soon as you start.
梅丽莎 我真的要挂了
Marissa, I-I really have to go.
好 等等 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait.
梅丽莎 我们回头再聊 好吗
Marissa, we'll-we'll talk, yeah?
萨福莱德集团诉莱拉·罗伊斯
Safred Corp v. Lila Royce.
双方律师请上前
Parties please approach the bench.
怎么回事 申请延期吗
What is this, a continuance?
是的 法官阁下 而且我想
Yes, Your Honor, and I would like to, uh,
提醒庭上这已经是
remind the court that this is the third
辩方第三次要求延期审理了
continuance requested by the defense.
确实是这样
I believe that is true.
我为什么要批准第三次延期审理呢 律师
Not sure why I'm granting a third continuance, counselor.
在听吗
Hello?
好吧 驳回延期审理
Okay, continuance denied.
我们周四开庭审判
Let's reconvene Thursday for trial.
这是怯场
It's the, uh, yips.
最优秀的律师也会这样
Happens to the best of us.
谢谢你们的辩论 律师们
Thank you for your arguments, counselors.
还有你的证词 女士
And for your testimony, ma'am.
我倾向于同意辩方的动议驳回...
I am prone to grant the defense's motion to dismiss...
-法官阁下 -不 律师
- Your Honor. - No, counselor.
这不是性侵
This is not an assault.
你知道为什么吗
And do you know how I know?
因为它根本就没有发生
Because it didn't happen.
你的当事人只要摘掉目镜就行了
And your client could've just as easily taken off her goggles.
法官阁下 我们请求做个简单的示范
Your Honor, we ask for a brief demonstration.
-反对 -反对 法官阁下
- Objection. - Objection. Your Honor...
什么样的示范
What kind of demonstration?
让法官阁下对薇洛感同身受最好的办法就是
The best way for Your Honor to understand what Willow
让您亲自体验一下
went through is to follow in her footsteps.
-示范无法准确地... -这样有太多
- A demonstration cannot accurately... - There's too much room
-可操作空间了 法官阁下 -听着
- for manipulation, Your Honor. - look,
我们可以把眼镜跟庭上的电视连接起来
we can connect the goggles to the court TV.
这样所有人都可以清清楚楚地看到
Then everyone can see it's above board.
法官阁下 这太疯狂了
Your Honor, this is crazy.
你正好激起了我的兴趣
You have appropriately whetted my interest.
给我看看那东西
Let me see those things.
-放下 -不 我可以 我会选择虚拟化身
- Let go. - No, I can... I will choose the avatar.
-我很乐意做这件事 -我们才是查查网的律师
- I will be more than happy to do it. - We represent Chumhum.
我明白 让我... 这是... 我觉得
I understand. Let me... This is... I think
如果你要做示范
if you're gonna do the demonstration...
好 停下 停下 停下
Okay, stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
我要自己选择虚拟化身
I will choose my own avatar.
点击以选择你喜欢的体型
如果你改变主意了 请删除并重新开始 保存 编辑
法官阁下 我必须反对
Your Honor, I must object.
这个造型太挑逗了
That look is too provocative.
还不够挑逗
It's not provocative enough.
闭嘴 各位
Just shut up, everybody.
好了 接下来怎么弄
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表