剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
杰 你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, Jay. Hey, I want you to do me a favor.
好
Okay...
帮我打电♥话♥给戴尔·库珀
I want you to call Del Cooper.
你还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
搞流媒体的那个
The streaming service guy.
我想你打电♥话♥和他说
I want you to call him and tell him that
你在帮他安排纽约办公室的事
you're organizing his New York offices.
你负责
You unionize it.
漫长的一夜
Long night?
嗯 你呢
Yeah. You?
是吧
Um, I guess so.
一起去喝酒吗
Want to get a drink?
我很乐意 但我约了人
I would, but I'm meeting someone.
明白
Got it.
这是私怨啊
This is getting personal.
377?
杰·迪佩西亚
Jay Dipersia.
正是
Yes.
你问了我们的事 对吗
You asked about us, is that right?
我问的...
I asked...
我不知道我问了什么 我...
I don't know what I asked about, I...
你想要什么 杰
What are you looking for, Jay?
办事能力
Competence.
我认得出激♥情♥ 愤怒
I know passion. I know anger.
我知道我们的人想为自己发声
I know our people standing up for themselves.
但我要找有能力的人
But I'm looking for people who are good at it.
我想成为一份子
And I want to be part of it.
昨天我看到了...
Yesterday, I saw that...
虽然时间不长
for just a minute.
那正是我想要的
That's what I want.
我们是集体的领导人
We're the leaders of The Collective.
我们想知道你有什么才能
And we want to know what your talent is.
集体是什么
What's The Collective?
一群想让事情变得更好的朋友
A group of friends who want to make things better.
你有什么可以帮到我们
What can you do to help us?
不知道 我是个调查员
I don't know. I'm an investigator.
我们有几个调查员了 尤纳斯...
Okay. Well, we have investigators. Jonas...
对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
不如你说你想要什么
Look, tell me what you want.
我们想要能帮上忙的人
We want people who can be helpful.
你能做什么
What you can do?
我可以训练人如何使用枪♥支♥
I can train people to use firearms
让他们拿到隐蔽持枪证
to get their Concealed Carry Licenses.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表