剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
但我还可以从其他地方省出点钱来
but there are other places I can pinch from.
放手去省钱吧
Well, go ahead and pinch.
而且不得不说 看到你们俩在这件事上
Yeah, I-I must say, it's great to see you two
能达成统一真是太好了
have united on this.
其他合伙人也可以松一大口气了
It'll be a big relief for the partners.
-之前就经常有抱怨 -随时效劳
- There have been grumblings. - Anytime.
-莉兹 干得漂亮 -你也是
- Good job, Liz. - You, too.
下面怎么样了
How's it going down there?
据我观察 有越来越多抗♥议♥的人
As far as I can tell, there's just more people
也有越来越多被逮捕的人
and more arrests.
尤其是昨晚还发生了枪杀
Yeah, the assassination last night.
他们今天封锁了大厅
They're blocking off the lobby today.
所有人都要跟从指挥从装卸车位离开
Everybody's being directed out through the loading dock.
好的 有道理 如果还有其他事
Okay, well, that makes sense. Just keep us posted
需要我们知道随时来告诉我们
if there's anything that we need to do.
好吗
Okay?
我深入地调查了理夏德
I dug deeper into Ri'Chard.
有些事我觉得你可能想要听一听
I thought you'd want to hear about it.
天哪 对 我差点都忘了
Oh, God, yeah, I... I almost forgot.
-你有 你发现什么了 -过往的经历
- What do you, what do you have? - Past history.
他和律所之前有过瓜葛
He has history with the firm.
-哪家律所 -我们的律所
- What firm? - Ours.
在你父亲掌管律所的时候
When your dad was running it.
真的吗
Really?
理夏德当时还只是一位初级律师
Ri'Chard was a first-year associate,
他应聘律所 但你父亲并没有雇他
he applied here, and your father wouldn't hire him.
之后理夏德对他
In fact, Ri'Chard filed
提出了阶级歧视诉讼
a class discrimination suit against him,
但雷迪克在这件事被人知道之前
but Reddick used his contacts to quash the suit
利用自己的关系撤销了他的起诉
before it became public.
理夏德昨晚告诉我
Ri'Chard told me last night that
他因为穿的衣服看起来廉价
he got rejected from his first firm
所以应聘的第一家律所没有录取他
because his clothes looked cheap,
而且他还说那位合伙人 说他是垃圾
and he said the partner... called him trash.
嗯 那很可能就是你父亲
Mm, yeah, that's probably your dad.
-他提到是你父亲了吗 -没有
- Did he mention that? - No.
你觉得他加入律所是不是还有其他阴谋
Do you think he's here with some secret agenda?
我不知道
I don't know.
他到底想干什么呢
What would it be?
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
梅丽莎 现在不太方便
Uh, Marissa, this is not the best time.
我们可以 明天再聊吗
Could we, uh, talk tomorrow?
我今天必须要指证我爸 所以明天再聊不太行
I have to testify against my dad today, so not so much.
好吧 请进 抱歉
Yeah, yeah. Sorry.
-外面越来越乱了对吧 -没错 但暂时安静了
- God, it's getting worse, isn't it? - Yeah. But it'll be over by now.
我估计你应该听说我爸被起诉的案子了
So, I figure you've heard about this case against my dad.
是的
I have.
因为控方失去了朗度这个证人
The judge is making me testify
所以法官要求我出庭作证
now that the prosecution doesn't have Landau.
而且他们要问询的问题都是
And the things they're gonna ask me about are
一些我做过的事
things I did.
-你知道你父亲打算怎么做吗 -不知道
- Did you know what your father was gonna do? - No.
不出意料 他什么都不跟我说
He kept me in the dark. Unsurprising.
但如果我说实话 会对他很不利
But if I tell the truth, it'll be bad for him,
可如果我隐瞒真♥相♥
and if I withhold the truth...
你可能会被指控作伪证
You would be perjuring yourself.
还有可能害我失去律师执照 虽然我知道
And jeopardizing my law license, which I know I've only had it
我刚当上律师几个月 但我还挺喜欢的
for a couple months, but I kind of like it.
抱歉 梅丽莎 我没法给你提供建议
Well, I'm sorry, Marissa, I can't advise you
让你去作伪证
to perjure yourself.
我知道
I know.
要是你不介意的话 我想问问你的父亲
If it's okay, I wanted to ask about your father.
毕竟我们都是
You know, since we're both in the
德行有亏老爸俱乐部的成员
ethically-compromised dads club.
加入这个俱乐部可不怎么开心 对吧
It's not a very fun club to be in, is it?
不好受
It sucks.
我们之前发现你♥爸♥爸和那些女人的事情时
When we uncovered that stuff about your dad and the women,
你让我调查还有多少个我们不知道的人
you asked me to find out how many more there were.
我去查了
I did that.
我把结果交给了你
I put it in a folder and gave it to you.
你有看过吗
Did you ever read it?
-我的答案能怎么帮到你 -可能不会帮上忙
- How will that answer help you? - I don't know if it will.
我只是想知道...
I-I'm-I'm just trying to figure out what...
没有
Uh, no.
我没看
No, I didn't read it.
伊莱
Eli.
你像只迷途羔羊
You look lost.
梅丽莎马上就到
Marissa will be here in a minute.
下面情况不妙
It's getting bad down there.
没错
Yeah, it is.
弗兰克的事情我感到很遗憾
I'm so sorry about Frank.
一样
I am, too.
他们想杀的是我
They were coming for me.
我知道
I know.
你有布置安保吗
Do you have any protection?
车里有几个保镖
I-I have a few guards down by the car.
暂时雇佣他们几天
I have 'em for a couple days,
合同很快就会结束
then their contracts will run out.
感觉好奇怪 我是幕后操控者
It feels weird. I'm-I'm a mechanic.
不是公众人物
I'm not a public figure.
现在我们都是公众人物
We're all public figures now.
跟我来
Come on in.
好吧 来喝酒
Sure. Why not? Let's drink.
干杯
Cheers.
我们是一直活在这样的世界里 还是有过更好的年代
Was there a better time, or has it always been like this?
不知道 每次我不偏不倚地站在时间洪流中时
I don't know. Whenever I'm smack-dab in the middle of the time,
我总觉得现下是最暗时期
I always think it's the worst time,
可是五年之后我会想
and then, I don't know, five years later I think,
"那段时光还挺不错的"
"Huh, that was a pretty good time."
-我今天崩溃了 -很正常
- I fell apart today. - Well, that makes sense.
有人在你面前被谋杀
A person was murdered right beside you.
而他们其实真正想杀的人是我
And they thought they were murdering me.
所以怎么可能不崩溃呢
Yeah, so how could you not fall apart?
我在思考我的行为到底对这样的结果
I've been wondering how much I've been contributing
有多大影响
to all this.
把反对者变成敌人
Turning the opposition into the enemy,
把敌人变成精神病
turning the enemy into psychopaths.
伊莱 袭击国会大厦的人不是你
Eli, you're not the one who assaulted the Capitol.
我们要怎样才能结束这一切
How do we get out of this?
他们吵闹 我们就比他们叫得更大声吗
They're shouting, so do we just shout louder?
不知道 但如果我们不反击 他们就会赢
I don't know, but if we don't shout back, they'll win.
当他们赢了 他们会毁掉一切
And when they win, they will trash everything.
天啊 我好累
Oh, my God, I am so exhausted.
所以...
Okay, so...
我这么建议
here's what I suggest.
喝完这杯 站直了 整理好心情
Finish your drink, stand up, pull yourself together,
出去狠狠教训他们一顿
and go out there and kick some ass.
这个国家值得为之努力 一直都是如此
This country is worth fighting for; it always was.
我们的敌人想停止投票
And our enemies want to stop voting from happening.
那不叫烦心事 那是美国的末日
That's not just galling, that is the end of America.
我们不能让它发生
And we can't let that happen.
你的乐观是从哪里学来的
Where do you find your optimism?
一个叫PT-108的致幻药教的
In a hallucinogenic drug called PT-108.
-你在开玩笑吗 -没有
- Are you joking? - No.
如果你想试个疗程 我可以介绍你去
Tell me if you want me to set up an appointment for you.
伊莱 我需要你为正义而战
Eli, I need you to fight the good fight.
我需要知道有人在这场比赛中
I need to know that there is someone out there
能担起四分卫的重担
who can quarterback the game.
因为我知道我们的政客做不到
Because I know our politicians aren't up to it.
只能是你
It has to be you.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表