剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
那写的什么
What does that say?
BUB
Uh... "BUB."
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我觉得是个缩写
I think it's an acronym.
我觉得你是对的
Ah, I think you're right.
你要上还是下
Are you going up or down?
这得看是哪一天
That depends on the day.
我要下楼
I'm going down.
你穿这个颜色很好看
Oh, I like that color on you.
谢谢了
Thank you?
-有何效劳 -埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
- May I help you? - Elsbeth Tascioni.
我来找莱恩先生 理查德·莱恩
I'm here for Mr. Lane. Richard Lane.
-是"理夏德" -是的 对不起
- "Ri'Chard." - Yes. Oh, sorry.
理夏德
Ri'Chard.
你要镇纸吗
Do you want a paperweight?
什么
What?
疫情期间...
I started, um...
我学了吹制玻璃
blowing glass during the pandemic.
一开始 我做酸面包
Well, first, I baked sourdough,
结果胖了19斤 所以...
but then I gained 20 pounds, so...
送你
Here you go.
我给这款起名"冬之梦"
I call this one "Winter Dream."
埃尔斯贝特
Elsbeth?
朱利叶斯 你好吗
Julius, how are you?
很好 很好
Good, good.
你怎么来了
Well, why are you here?
我是来
Um, I am supposed to be
开会的 这个给你
in a meeting-- Here, this is for you.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you?
这个是什么颜色
What's that color called?
我不知道 蓝色
Uh, I don't know. Blue?
不是 蓝色更...
No, blue is more...
能告诉我理夏德·莱恩的办公室在哪吗
Could you point me to Ri'Chard Lane's office?
这
Here.
太好了
Oh. Perfect.
等等 这是你办公室
Wow! Wait, this is your office?
是的 有何贵干
Uh, it is. Um, how may I help you?
我是摩根·约翰斯通的代理律师
Oh. I represent Morgan Johnstone.
对 传说中的"产后协议"
Ah, yes. The enigmatic "push-nup."
没错
Yeah.
名字不错吧
Good name, huh?
是的 所有企图改变法律的都从好名字开始
Yes, all attempts to change the law start with good names.
是的
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
"伴侣生活费"
"Palimony."
我都没想过这点
I hadn't thought of that.
请进 约翰斯通先生也在
Uh, come on in. Um, I'm here with Mr. Johnstone.
看看这些大屏幕
Wow, look at those screens.
你们这有电影之夜吗
Do you have movie nights in here?
没有 不过主意不错
Uh, no, but, um, good idea.
你之前见过约翰斯通先生吗
Uh, have you met Mr. Johnstone before?
-没有 你好 -你好
- Oh. No. Hello. - Hi.
你妻子特别厉害
Ah, your wife is such a kick.
谢谢 怎么称呼来着
Oh, thank you, yes, Ms.-- What is it again?
-塔肖尼 -塔肖尼
- Tascioni. - Tascioni.
顺便恭喜晋级当爹
Oh, and congratulations on becoming a daddy.
还有一架钢琴
And a piano.
你弹吗
Do you play?
有时候弹
Uh, from time to time.
这副眼镜 真奔放
And those glasses. Ooh, those are wild.
-能让我戴一下吗 -不行
- Can I try those on? - No.
我们能为你做些什么
Um, what can we do for you?
这个
Here.
我给这款起名"棉花糖"
I call this one "Candy Floss."
还有 这个
And... here...
给你
you... go.
这是什么
What is this?
我们对生育孩子和养育孩子
Copies of our estimates for various stages
各个阶段的预估费用
of childbirth and child-rearing.
都是可谈的 当然
Uh, open to negotiation, of course.
当然
Of course.
摩根想公平一些 我也是
Morgan wants to be fair. So do I.
塔肖尼女士 你不觉得这有点荒唐吗
You don't think this is all a bit ridiculous, Ms. Tascioni?
因为生孩子向我的当事人要钱
Uh, charging my client for having a baby?
-理夏德 我能说实话吗 -请讲
- Ri'Chard, can I be honest with you? - Please.
这个世界上我觉得不荒唐的事情
There is very little in this world
寥寥无几
that I don't find ridiculous.
她没开玩笑
Is she for real?
我也希望如此
Oh, I certainly hope so.
我认为我们有机会
I think we have an opportunity here.
如果他们想要"产后协议"的话
If they want to pursue a "push-nup,"
我们就重谈婚前协议
let's use it to open up the prenup, too.
-度假屋 -对
- The vacation house? - Right.
你之前的婚前协议把它给摩根了
Your preexisting prenup gives it to Morgan.
我们看看能不能从这位律师手里翘点什么
Let's see what we can shake loose from this lawyer.
她似乎...
She seems, uh...
很容易犯糊涂
easily confused.
汉堡好了
Burgers!
马尔科姆 吃饭了
Malcolm! Dinner!
我是莉兹·雷迪克
This is Liz Reddick.
喂
Hello?
是的 你好
Yes, hello.
我是莉兹·雷迪克 哪位
This is Liz Reddick. Who is this?
弗吉尼亚·托马斯
Virginia Thomas.
抱歉 哪位
I'm sorry. What?
金妮·托马斯
Ginni Thomas..
我就是想跨过无线电波跟你联♥系♥
I just wanted to reach out across the air waves
请你考虑一下
and ask you to consider apologizing
对我丈夫的言论进行道歉
about what you said about my husband.
妈 能给我弄成芝士汉堡吗
Mom, can I get it to as a cheeseburger?
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
考虑一下吧 莉兹
Give it some thought, Liz.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我真心祈祷
I certainly pray about this
希望有一天你能让我明白
hope one day you will help me understand
你说过的话 做过的事
why you said what you did.
你哪位
Who is this?
金妮·托马斯
Ginni Thomas.
祈祷一下
Just pray about it.
考虑一下道歉 然后给我打电♥话♥
Think about apologizing, and call me.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
晚安
Have a good night.
谁啊
Who was that?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
你表情很奇怪 妈妈
You look weird, Mom.
因为我是很奇怪
Well, that's because I am weird.
最近通话
未知号♥码
未知号♥码
我是金妮
This is Ginni.
请在提示音后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
祝好
Have a blessed day.
这多好
Well, isn't this sweet?
让我们置于完美情绪中
Puts us in the perfect mood.
适合我们今天的商谈内容
It seemed appropriate.
我们考虑了浮动计算
We think a sliding scale, starting at
生产期间 每小时三万
$30,000 an hour for duration of labor...
从第一次宫缩开始计算吗
From first contraction?
剖腹产则是另外一个价
With another scale for a Caesarean.
这取决于协约生活方式协议
That turns on contractual lifestyle agreements,
我建议我们在婚前协议的基础上谈
so I suggest we defer to the prenup on that.
你想重新讨论婚前协议
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表