剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Okay.
我妻子去世了
My wife died.
一个是她姐妹 一个是她朋友
One is her sister, one is her friend.
一个是我朋友 一个是从大学退了学
One is my friend, one's a college dropout.
我收集女性能量
I-I collect female energy.
当心了 来这吃晚餐的女人都走不了
Watch out, women have dinner here and never leave.
别挑剔了
Don't knock it.
你可能也一样
You might just like it.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right, well,
既然我们已经推心置腹
since we're bearing our souls to each other,
何不告诉我你这么做的目的
what are you in this for?
是为钱
Is it the money?
我们在说什么 这些女人吗
What-what are we talking about? The women?
不 不
No, no.
雷迪克律所
Reddick and Associates.
权力 尊重 独♥立♥
Power. Respect. Independence.
打响我的名号♥
Branding my name.
你呢
What about you?
不 让我猜猜
No, let me guess.
你是为了你父亲的传承
You're into this for your father's legacy.
天呐 不
Oh, my God, no.
不是
No.
不 我一直希望
No, I always wanted to be
能做我父亲的对立面
the opposite of my father.
他是辩护律师时 我成为了一名检察官
When he was a defense lawyer, I became a prosecutor.
他代表巨人歌♥利亚
When he was representing Goliaths,
我就要代表弱小的大卫
I represented Davids.
这就是我欣赏你的地方
That's what I like about you.
那种叛逆的精神
That rebellious spirit.
正是这点让你性感万分
That's what makes you hot.
天呐
Oh... God.
你真是太幽默了
You're so funny.
是吗 为什么
I... Why is that?
你是个不撞南墙不回头的人
Well, but you-you... you don't know it's too much until you push it.
对 没错 听起来是我本人了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, that sounds about right.
可当我最初开始做律师的时候
When I first started my career,
我也并不光鲜亮丽
I wasn't so polished.
但我也不在乎 因为我很清楚我很聪明
I didn't care because I knew I was smart.
任何辩论我都能赢 那我如何展示自己
I could win any debate, so what did it matter
或者我穿着什么又何必在意呢
how I presented myself or what I wore?
但你彻底变了
Well, you've changed.
没错
Yeah.
刚刚从法学院毕业
Right out of law school,
我就在我梦想工作的律所中
I got to the final round of interviews
进入了最后一轮面试 但有一位合伙人
at my dream firm, and the partner,
他把我带到了会议室里
he brought me into the board room,
在那里 当着其他所有合伙人的面
and there, in front of all the other partners,
他拿出了一支激光笔 然后用它
he pulled out a laser pointer and he pointed it
指着我全身的每一处
at every part of me.
接着向大家阐述一个穿着这种鞋的人
Explaining how someone with shoes like that
是绝不可能在律所存活下来的
could never survive.
一个留着这种发型的人
How someone with this haircut
只会在会见客户时成为大家的笑柄
would be laughed out of client meetings.
还有一个穿着
How someone in a...
穿着像我身上这种涤纶西装的人
in a polyester suit, like mine,
最终只会沦落到路旁的阴沟里
would end up in the gutter.
我就是垃圾
I was trash.
抱歉
Sorry.
可那也激发了我的斗志
Yeah, but it was an incentive.
我相信所有人都有需要斗志
I'm sure everybody has an incentive.
就在那一天我告诉自己
That was the day I told myself,
"我会做给他看"
"I will show him."
"他说我做不到的我一定都会做到"
"I will be everything he said I wasn't."
所以现在我才能和你坐在这里
And that's how I ended up here with you
穿着上万块的西装
in a $10,000 suit
喝着九百美元一瓶的红酒
drinking a $900 bottle of wine.
看来封锁解除了
Oh, well, it looks like we have the all clear.
好了
All right, well, um...
和你聊天非常有启发性
...this has been very illuminating.
很高兴能被你认可
I'm glad you approved.
天哪 好了
Yeah. Oh, gosh, okay.
那我们就 律所见了
I will, um, see you at work.
律所见
I'll see you at work.
上帝 现在所有事都好不真实
God, nothing seems real right now.
也难以留存
Or lasting.
你还好吗
You okay?
我后来和我桌上的一个人聊了一会儿
I-I was talking to someone at my table afterwards,
在枪击发生之后
after the shooting,
因为我们都被困在了那里
'cause we were all just stuck there,
他提出了一种观点
and this person brought up the connection
-说爱和死亡之间紧紧联结 -什么
- between love and death. - Huh?
就像在《特里斯坦和伊索尔德》里那样
It's like in-in Tristan and Isolde.
他们的爱是如此炽热 它
Their love is so intense, it-it,
即使在他们死后 那份爱也会一直留存
you know, it can last even after they die.
你不知道我想说什么 对吧
You don't know what I mean, do you?
戴安 我觉得你在问一些
Diane, I think you're asking me questions
你明知道我不知道答案的问题
that you know I don't know the answer to.
我不清楚你为什么要这样做
And I'm not sure why.
我赶来不是为了进行文学测试的
I'm not here for a literature test.
我来这是因为我爱你
I'm here 'cause I love you.
你了解我的为人 你了解我所擅长的事
You know who I am. You know what I'm good at.
也知道我在意什么
What I care about.
那你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱
Yes.
我通过测试了吗
Have I passed the test?
通过了
Yes.
法官阁下 我们需要她
We need her, Your Honor.
基于昨晚发生的悲剧
We don't have Frank Landau
我们已经失去弗兰克·朗度了
anymore for tragic reasons.
梅丽莎·戈德还健康地活着
Marissa Gold is alive and well
并且能够上庭作证
and able to testify.
这就是你的论点 你需要她
Is that your only argument-- you need her?
大环境已经变了 一个人死了
Circumstances have changed. A man died.
而且据我所知 从他的谋杀中
And as far as I can tell, only one person
能获得好处的人只有一个
stood to benefit from his murder.
不好意思 什么鬼
Excuse me, what the fuck?
-戈德女士 -抱歉法官阁下 但他在暗示什么
- Ms. Gold. - I'm sorry, Your Honor, but what is he implying?
福克斯新闻的报道称恰好在受害者死前
Fox News reported that Eli Gold was arguing violently
-伊莱·戈德和他激烈争吵过 -我当时也在场
- with the victim just before the murder. - I was there.
詹姆斯·蔡司法官
凶手本来想开枪杀我父亲 不是弗兰克·朗度
The gunman's target was my father, not Frank Landau.
反正这是他的一面之词
So he claims, anyways.
天哪 你疯了吗
Oh, my God, are you nuts?
-请你保持辩论的风度 -你告诉他
- Let's keep this respectful, please. - Tell him.
他在暗示我的父亲谋杀了那个人
He's implying my father killed someone.
我看到了我父亲的衬衫上有朗度喷溅出的脑浆
I saw my dad's shirt covered with Landau's brains.
法官阁下 看看那边的桌子
Your Honor, look at that table.
要是一个人声称他是无辜的
How many lawyers does one man need,
那他有必要请这么多名律师辩护吗
especially if he's as innocent as he pretends.
戈德先生有权自主选择他的辩护团队
Mr. Gold is allowed to choose his own defense team.
别说了 我已经准备好做出裁定了
Hold on! I'm ready to rule.
控方已经提供了强有力的论证
Prosecution has made a compelling argument,
所以我将批准其动议
and I'm granting the motion.
戈德女士 准备好上庭作证吧
Ms. Gold, get ready to testify.
这方案可行
This can work.
很好
Good.
我们也觉得可行
Uh, we thought it might.
你们两位真的是非常慷慨
It's very generous of you to, uh,
愿意放弃一部分自己的分红
give up a portion of your bonuses.
出于对律所利益的考虑 这是很值得的
Well, it's worth it for the goodwill of the firm.
虽说资金还是有些吃紧
It might still be a little tight,
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表