剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
趴下 戴安 他说得对
Get down, Diane! He-He's right!
所有人都趴下 都趴到地上 快点
Everyone, get down! On the ground, now!
趴下 快趴下
Down! Get down!
快点 趴下 都趴下 街对面有枪手
Hurry up! Get down, get down! Shooters across the street!
街对面有枪手 快趴下 都趴下
Shooters across the street. Get down, get down.
有枪手 有枪手 有枪手 快趴下
Shooters, shooters, shooters. Get down!
是白人至上主义者 快趴下
White supremacists! Come on!
倒计时一小时
目标锁定
Locked and loaded.
快点 都置备好
Come on, set up.
让我们一阵狂射
Let's go high and low.
街对面有枪手
Shooters across the street!
快趴下
Get down!
大家都马上趴到地上 快
Everybody, down on the ground, now!
梅丽莎 有枪手 他们回到了街对面
Marissa, the shooters-- they're back across the street.
天哪
Oh, my God.
快离开窗户 都闪开
Get away from the windows, now!
开火
Fire!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
戴安在她的桌子边
Uh, Diane was at her desk.
戴安 你没事吧
Diane, are you okay?
我已经报♥警♥了 别站起来 还没结束
I called 911. Don't stand up! It's not over!
等等 别起身 我是想保护你
Wait, no, I'm trying to protect you.
不 我是想保护你 老天爷
No I'm trying to protect you. Oh, my God.
-377号♥ -什么事
- Number 377. - What's up?
我们被射击 枪手还在之前开枪的位置
We're being fired at. Shooters in the same location.
19楼 角落的办公室
19th floor, corner office.
-我们快到了 别乱动 -好的
- We're almost there. Stay put. - All right.
趴下别动 枪手还没走
Stay down! Shooters are still active.
*做好准备*
*Prepare ye*
*行上帝之道*
*The way of the Lord.*
兰迪来电
-我是杰 -卡门没事吧
- It's Jay. - How's Carmen?
没事 你们那边怎么样了
Good. What's up there?
我们控制住了19楼的民兵组织
We knocked out the militia on the 19th floor.
我们确认其他楼层安全前待在原地别动
Stay where you are until we clear the other floors.
大概还需要二十分钟
Should be 20 minutes.
你打算怎么处理他们
What are you doing with them?
-我们今晚还有一班航♥班♥ -去南极
- We have another flight tonight. - Antarctica?
不要轻举妄动
Stay put.
再趴二十分钟
Stay down for 20 more minutes.
你见过我的外公吗
Did you ever meet my grandfather?
孩子 孩子 下次再聊这事 好吗
Oh, buddy, buddy, maybe another time, okay?
见过
Yeah.
你喜欢他吗
Did you like him?
不喜欢
No.
但我觉得他非常厉害
But I thought he was great.
你的外公就是一个传奇人物
Your granddaddy was a legend.
但有的时候
And, uh, sometimes
我们不必喜欢传奇人物
we don't need to like legends.
为什 为什么他要做那些坏事呢
Why... why did he do the bad things he did?
儿子 现在不是谈论这件事的
Buddy, buddy, this isn't the best time
最好时间
to talk about this.
藏在桌下躲避枪击
There's probably no better time
没有比现在更合适的时机了
than hiding under a desk from gunshots.
马尔科姆 我也不知道
Malcolm, I don't know.
我
I don't...
不知道他为什么要做那些坏事
know why he did those bad things.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
也许没那么复杂
It's probably not.
传奇人物也会变老
Legends get old.
他们会无用武之地 丧失热情
They lose their fight, their passion.
他们会怀念过往奋斗所带来的关注
They miss the attention that comes with the fight.
所以他们会
So they do...
做一些坏事 因为这样可以填补内心的空虚
...bad things because it fills up the emptiness inside.
但你的外公是世界上为黑人律师
But your granddaddy did more to encourage Black lawyers
带来最多激励的榜样人物
than any man on Earth.
所以
So...
你不能只关注他的缺点
...you can't think only about the bad.
我喜欢读他的故事
I liked reading about him.
很好 我也是
Good. So did I.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
别乱动
Stop moving. Mm-mmm.
还得等一会儿警♥察♥才能赶到
It's gonna take the police some time to come.
-不 我要打给库尔特 -还有莱尔
- No, I'm calling Kurt. - And Lyle.
-谁是莱尔 -她的医生
- Who's Lyle? - Her doctor.
前医生
Ex-doctor.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
告诉她
Tell her.
他们争着当英雄
They're trying to be heroes.
他们在爬着楼梯上来救我
They're actually climbing the stairs to save me.
够浪漫的
So romantic.
-戴安 -别闹
- Diane. - Please.
-天啊 -他们会为了抢你而打架吗
- My gosh. - Are they gonna fight over you?
不会
No!
如果他们要你二选一呢
What if they have you choose?
周围枪林弹雨的 场景完美啊
Like, with the bullets flying? Wouldn't that be perfect?
你知道你会选谁吗
Do you know who you're gonna choose?
我谁都不选 别玩了
I'm not gonna choose anyone. Stop.
她选我了 她要带我去特区
She's choosing me. She's taking me to D.C.
-当她诉讼部的主管 -是的
- to run her litigation department. - Yes.
我知道你会选谁
I know who you're gonna choose.
谁
Who?
库尔特
Kurt.
为什么
Why?
之前我们在电梯里被扔了手榴弹
We were in the elevator and a grenade was thrown in.
在生死一线时
We thought we had seconds to live.
你说了一个词
And you said one word.
"库尔特"
"Kurt."
我觉得你知道这点很棒
I thought it was a great thing to know.
当面临死亡时 知道你心里最牵挂的是谁
When you're about to die, who you're thinking about.
再看看吧
We'll see about that.
搞什么
What the hell?
完美
Eh, perfect.
转告戴安咱们2024年见
Tell Diane I'll see her in '24.
情况如何
How we doing?
安全了 全部拿下
All clear. We got 'em all.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们的计划是利用大堂的防暴警♥察♥
There was a plan with one of the riot police in the lobby
把你们锁在楼上
to keep you locked up there.
他们想打击我们的知识分子
They're coming after our intelligentsia.
黑人♥大♥学
Black universities,
黑人律所 黑人生意
Black law firms, Black businesses.
我想加入你们
I'm joining you.
这是全职工作 杰
This is full-time now, Jay.
你不能一心二用
You can't split your focus.
我会辞了律所的工作加入你们
I'm quitting here and I'm joining you.
我想做你们在做的事
I want to do what you do.
十分钟后会有一辆面包车在外面等你
We'll have a van out front in ten minutes.
带上卡门
Bring Carmen, too.
安全了
We're all clear.
警♥察♥15分钟后就到
Police will be up in 15 minutes.
枪手在那栋楼
It's that building.
-我的天 -天啊
- My god. - Jesus.
我知道
I know.
戴安
Diane.
我得去和他们说一下
Oh, I better go talk to them.
记住你选的是我 我不乐意分享的
Remember you chose me and I'm not sharing you.
你快坐下吧
You know what? Sit down.
我来帮你把头发里的东西给弄走
Let me get the rest of that shit out of your hair.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表