剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第六季 第五集
芝加哥早餐新闻
雷迪克女士 请用一个词
Ms. Reddick, what's the one word you have
形容你今天的心情
for the way today makes you feel?
骄傲
Proud.
232年过去 终于
232 years, and finally
最高法♥院♥特辑
伊丽莎白·雷迪克 雷/理律所
有了一位黑人女性最高法♥院♥法官
there's a Black female Supreme Court justice.
没错 凯坦吉·布朗·杰克森会成为最优秀的法官
Yes, and Ketanji Brown Jackson will be one of the best.
你在克拉伦斯·托马斯
Were you proud
成为最高法♥院♥法官的时候 也这么骄傲吗
when Clarence Thomas became a Supreme Court justice?
保守派非裔男性最高法♥院♥法官
这是另一回事
Well, that-- uh, that's another matter.
-因为他的政♥治♥观念吗 -不止如此
- Because of his politics? - Well, not-not just that.
去世前任最高法♥院♥法官
斯卡利亚法官曾说过
Uh, I think Justice Scalia said--
对我要引用安东宁·斯卡利亚
and yes, I'm about to cite Antonin Scalia--
评价托马斯的话
but he said about Thomas:
我是原旨主主义者 但我不是疯子
"I am an originalist, but I am not a nut."
宪法解释理论 主张对宪法中的解读应该以“通过宪法时”的原本理解为基础
而且 几个月前还有一件关于
And also, there's the business
托马斯法官的妻子的事
of Justice Thomas's wife a few months ago--
-金妮·托马斯吗 -对
- Ginni Thomas? - Yes. Yes. Uh,
那件事玷污了法庭和全国
it besmirched the court and the country.
你是指她在2020年选举后
You're talking about her texts with the White House
-和白宫的短♥信♥对话记录吗 -对 这太疯狂了
- after the 2020 election? - Yes, it was, it was unhinged.
她和总统的总参谋长马克·梅多斯
She was speaking to the president's chief of staff,
基本就在讨论政♥变♥
Mark Meadows, about a coup, basically.
这怎么可能不会影响她丈夫的判断呢
I mean, how does that not infect her husband's judgement?
谢谢你今早过来 雷迪克女士
Well, thank you for coming on this morning, Ms. Reddick.
谢谢
Thank you.
播完了
And we're clear.
好了 谢谢
That's it, thanks.
谢谢你 女士 很高兴认识你
Thank you, ma'am, it was nice meeting you.
-谢谢 很棒的采访 -谢了
- Thank you, good interview. - Thanks.
-哦对了 -没错
- Oh. Right. - Yes.
-谢谢 -不 要谢谢你
- Thank you. - No, no. Thank you.
我们在一个奇怪的时代
We're in a weird time.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰 我们得尽快让保安就位了
Hey, Jay, we need to get our security in order.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
没有没有 我只是
No, no, no. I just--
我只是觉得
I-I think we're just taking this
我们太不重视这件事了
all a bit too blithely.
好的 律所见
OK. I'll see you when you get in.
先生们 能看下你们的警徽吗
Gentlemen. Can I see your badges?
戴安 你在哪儿
Hey, Diane, where are you?
我在医生这里
I'm, uh, at the doctor's.
我很快就过去
I will, uh, be right in.
好的 是这样的
Okay. Um, listen.
我觉得我们得认真对待
I think we need to really get serious
律所的安保措施
about the firm's security.
没错 我同意 怎么了
Yeah, I-I agree. Wh-What happened?
没什么 我就 一小时后见
No, uh, nothing new. I'll just-- I'll see you in an hour.
好的
Okay.
有人吗
Hello?
我来吧
Let me get that.
下次我们得记得把你的手♥机♥关了
We should make sure your phone is off next time.
是的 但我本来也得去工作了
Yeah. I-I have to get to work anyway.
但你这次治疗还没结束
But you didn't have a full treatment.
没事 下次吧
Yeah. Maybe next time.
我是联调局普鲁马探员
I'm FBI Agent Plummer.
-这是艾默里奇探员 -怎么了
- And this is Agent Emmerich. - What's wrong?
我们想和你单独聊聊
We want to talk to you alone
上周的事情
about the incidents of the last week.
先生 介意回避一下吗
Sir, do you mind?
我想留下来
I'd rather stay.
这是戈德女士的事情
This is a courtesy to Ms. Gold.
我们得单独和她谈
We need to speak to her alone.
我希望他留下来
I'd rather he stay.
当局依然没有找到那个目标是你父亲
Authorities are still unable to locate the armed man
但误杀了弗兰克·朗度的武装分子
who targeted your father and killed Frank Landau.
同时我们认为这不是独♥立♥事件
We also don't believe this is an isolated event.
什么意思
What does that mean?
弹道和枪击的方式
Well, the ballistics and the manner of the shooting
都符合美国骷髅队的作案手法
fit a pattern of other shootings carried out by Totenkopf USA.
-骷髅队是什么 -是一个白人至上主义组织
- "Totenkopf"? - It's a white supremacist group.
这名字取自希♥特♥勒♥的精英部队
They take the name from one of Hitler's elite units.
我们来是想建议你采取一些预防措施
We're here to suggest you take precautions.
比如呢 不做犹太人了吗
Such as what? Stop being Jewish?
这不好笑 戈德女士
This isn't funny, Ms. Gold.
可不是吗
No shit.
这是她应对严肃事情的方式
That's how she deals with serious things.
开玩笑
She-she jokes.
我们建议你上下班不要走固定路线
We advise that you vary your route to and from work.
留意停在你家附近的不明车辆
Notice any strange vehicles parked near your home.
我会检查街道和停车场
I'll check the street and the lot.
我们一直在监控骷髅队的聊天
We've been monitoring the chatter of the Totenkopf.
他们讨论过戴绿色的鞋带
They have talked about wearing green shoelaces.
所以我需要留意绿色鞋带吗
So I should look for green shoelaces?
如果你发现任何人跟踪你 或是其他可疑的人
If you see anyone following you, or anyone suspicious,
你就打给我们
you should call us.
把这个号♥码存到手♥机♥里
Put these numbers in your phone.
保持联♥系♥
We'll stay in touch.
你还好吗
You all right?
我想买♥♥把枪
I want to buy a gun.
我们从播客开始
We start with podcasts,
但目标是每年投资两部限定剧集
but the goal is to finance two limited series a year.
太好了
That's great.
给我两周时间整理一下我最出彩的案子
Give me two weeks to gather my best cases.
好极了
Perfect.
不介意的话 我还有些小问题
Uh, I do have a smaller issue, if you don't mind.
没问题 坐下来聊吗
Uh, of course. Uh, should we sit down?
不不不 这花不了多少时间
No, no, no, no. This won't take long.
我妻子给了我这些文件
So, I got these papers from my wife.
我很抱歉
Oh, no, I'm-I'm sorry--
不不不 我们很幸福
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, we're happy.
这不是离婚文件
Yeah, this is not a divorce. Um...
摩根已经怀孕5月了
Morgan's five months pregnant now.
她想让我签这些
And, uh, well, she wants me to sign
这些叫"产后协议"的东西
this thing called a "push-nup."
你是指婚后协议吗
Uh, you mean a "postnup"?
不 是产后协议
No. "Push-nup."
显然这是个俚语
Apparently, it's slang
一个准爸妈间签的协议
for an agreement between prospective parents.
你妻子生产 你要付钱给她吗
You pay your wife to have a baby?
照她的话来说
As she says,
是她的身体 是她在晨吐
it's her body, it's her morning sickness,
是她牺牲了自己的事业
and she's undercutting her own career
请假育儿
by taking time off to raise the child.
摩根说婚姻有协议
So Morgan says marriage gets a contract,
为什么做母亲不能
so why shouldn't motherhood?
我能想到一些原因
Well, I can think of a few reasons.
我不介意
I don't mind signing
签几个名 如果这能让她开心的话
a piece of paper or two-- you know, if it makes her happy.
她非常害怕放弃了自己的生活
She... she is so afraid of giving up her life.
明白了 我建议我们采用
Understood. I suggest we use
一个经久不衰的法律手段
a time-honored legal tactic.
拖延
We stall.
让她律师过来
Send her lawyer over.
你要出来吗
Are you getting off?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表