剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
How am I gonna make my call with no hands, huh?
我知道我的权利 你不能帮我拿听筒
I know my rights. You're not holding my receiver for me.
对对对 闭嘴
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up.
你根本不知道你在和谁打交道
You have no fucking idea who you're dealing with.
律师与当事人保密协定
Attorney/client privilege.
给我退后面去
Back the fuck off!
干得好
Good job.
收费电♥话♥拨号♥中
正在追踪
追踪结果
高度匹配
斯&伯律所
斯&伯律所
Stanley, Berkeley & Associates.
中等大小的律所
Mid-level firm.
五个合伙人 主要做刑事辩护
Five partners. Mostly criminal defense.
在卢普区 藤校精英公♥司♥
In The Loop. White shoe.
就是她说的那样
What she said.
斯&伯律所 请问您有何需要
Stanley, Berkeley & Associates. How may I help you?
找约翰·林肯 很急
John Lincoln. Right away.
麻烦请问您找他有什么事呢
May I tell him what this is regarding?
你问什么问 告诉他是八队的巴克就行
No, you may not. Just tell him it's Buck, squad eight.
请稍后
One moment.
你是新人 约翰·林肯在吃午饭
You're a new-hire. John Lincoln is at lunch.
他让你在他回来之前 负责处理
He asked you to just handle the prep for the bond hearing
保释听证会的事
before he gets there.
但如果他是白人至上主义者
But if he's a white supremacist,
他会和黑人合作吗
is he gonna want to work with someone Black?
-不会 -那么
- No. - So...?
这得看你了
It's up to you.
等等 你得让他急一急
Not yet. You gotta make him sweat.
你的名字是卡门·阿尔顿 念一下
Your name is Carmen Alden. Say it.
-我是卡门·阿尔顿 -你有点不耐烦
- I'm Carmen Alden. - And you're a bit harried.
约翰没完没了地把案子丢给你
John keeps shoving too many cases at you.
你在会议室和其他律师一起
You're eating a salad in the conference room
吃沙拉
with other associates.
会议室是这个样子的
This is what it looks like.
我知道 我去那面试过
I know. I interviewed there.
他们不想要我
They didn't want me.
很好 利用你的这段记忆
Good. Use your memory of it.
你现在走出门要去见他了
You're out the door to meet him now.
边走边说 好吗
Walk as you talk. Okay?
我是卡门·阿尔顿 哪位
This is Carmen Alden. Who is this please?
你是谁
Who are you?
林肯先生手下律师
Mr. Lincoln's associate.
他在吃午饭 他让我准备你的听证会
He's at lunch, but he asked me to prep for your bond hearing.
不 我不认识你 女士
No, I don't know you, lady.
没关系 林肯先生把你的需求都跟我说了
That's okay. Mr. Lincoln briefed me on your needs.
胡扯 他应该亲自来的
This is bullshit. He's supposed to be available.
他会的
And he will be.
但是林肯先生知道
But Mr. Lincoln knows that if we don't jump
如果我们现在不行动 警方那边会
on this right now, the police will be thrilled
很高兴关着你过周末
to keep you there over the weekend.
很不幸你选择了周五被抓
You unfortunately chose on Friday to get arrested.
给我找别人 我要跟其他律师谈
Get me someone else there. I wanna talk to somebody else.
听好 我没时间胡闹
Look, I don't have time for this.
我有其他案子 周一再打来吧
Okay? I have other cases. Call again on Monday.
不 不 等等
No, no, wait, wait.
我需要今天出去
I need out today.
明白了 我20分钟之后到
Understood. I'm 20 minutes away.
如果有人骚扰你
If you get any harassment,
告诉值班的警卫"约翰记得你的警号♥"
tell the guard on duty that "John has your number."
现在坐好 不要告诉任何人任何事
Now sit tight. And don't tell anybody anything.
明白吗
Do you understand?
-不错 -我都信你了
- Okay. - I believed you.
-你多大尺码 -尺码
- What's your size? - My size?
衣服 你穿多大的
Clothes. Your size?
-六码 -我们需要给你弄套工作装
- Six. - We need you in work attire.
不 就当我本来要去葬礼就好
No. Let's play it like I was going to a funeral.
我觉得工作装会好一些
I think work attire would be better...
其实 她说得对 我们应该贴近事实
Actually, she's right. Let's stick closer to the truth.
好 我们有20分钟时间给你准备 走吧
Okay, we've got 20 minutes to prep you. Let's go.
下午好
Good afternoon.
如果大家不认得我
If you don't recognize me...
喂
Uh, hello?
下午好 如果大家不认得我
Good afternoon. If you don't recognize me,
我是民♥主♥党委员会新主席 我叫强尼·艾弗曼
I'm the new head of the DNC, I'm Johnny Elfman.
目前为止中期选举给予我的就是这个
And this is how the midterms are going for me, so far.
楼梯 我在乔治亚州摔了个跟头
Some stairs. In Georgia. I fell down the stairs.
老天爷不太眷顾民♥主♥党
Time has not been very good to the Democratic Party.
最高法♥院♥ 共和党蓄意阻挠
The Supreme Court. Republican obstructionism.
校园枪击案
School shootings.
每年死于癌症的孩子数量
There are more children killed every year
远没有死于枪♥支♥的多 可步♥枪♥协会还是不在乎
from firearms than cancer, and the NRA still doesn't care.
结果就是 今天我们团聚在此
And now here we are, gathered today over the loss
缅怀弗莱克·兰度 一个真正在乎过
of Frank Landau, a man who truly cared--
一个真正在乎过的人
A man who truly cared.
我们来听听他的朋友们
We'll be hearing from friends---
我们来听听他的朋友和仰慕者的悼词
We'll be hearing from friends and admirers of Frank.
所以 请擦干眼泪
So, please, wipe away those tears,
铭记弗兰克曾经告诉我们的...
and let's remember what Frank always told us...
他是谁
Who is he?
一个客户
A client.
我在特拉维夫见过他
I recognize him from Tel Aviv.
-他是罪犯 -别闹
- He's a criminal. - Okay.
别剑拔弩张的 亲爱的
Let's not get too confrontational, hubby.
从耶鲁毕业之后
After graduating from Yale, I struggled
我受困于裙带关系 固执己见
with nepotism and small-mindedness.
我永远不会忘记弗兰克告诉我的
And I'll never forget the words that Frank offered me:
"只要你够专注 你能打败任何人"
"You can beat anyone if you put your mind to it."
我就是凭借这句话成为了华盛顿顶尖律师
And that's all I needed to become the top lawyer in D.C.
还是在华盛顿特区40岁以下
And one of the 30 most eligible bachelors
钻石王老五前30名
under 40 in the D.C. Area,
这是《法律生活》杂♥志♥统计的
according to Law Lifemagazine.
弗兰克曾经跟我说"丹 我知道
Frank used to say to me, "Dan, I know that you,
你丹尼尔·格瑞 是这个党派的未来"
Daniel Grey, are the future of this party."
这就是弗兰克 他预见过未来
That was Frank. He had that kind of vision.
缅怀弗兰克最好的方式
The best way to talk about Frank is to talk
就是说说我自己 以及总工会的成功
about myself and the successes we had at the AFL-CIO.
当弗兰克选择我主导当时的谈判
When Frank chose me to lead those negotiations,
他就知道他选了一个领导者
he knew he chose a leader.
坦诚地说 不带任何双关
And frankly, no pun intended,
我主导了
lead, I did.
酒吧将在仪式结束后恢复服务
这个时段的突发头条新闻
In our breaking headline story this hour,
请看来自华盛顿的现场报道
reporting live from Washington, D.C.
尽管官方信息尚未公开
Although information is not yet available,
根据第二个来源的爆料
in a second apparent leak,
保守派人数占优的最高法♥院♥投票决定
the concertive majority of the supreme court
突发新闻
推♥翻♥同性婚姻的裁决
decided to overturn gay marriage.
在一份初稿中
In what appears to be an initial draft decision,
法♥院♥认为同性婚姻
the Court assets that gay marriage
最高法♥院♥
突发新闻 同性婚姻遭推♥翻♥
不享受隐私保护
does not enjoy privacy protection.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我们尚无法确认
We have been unable to confirm
该份泄露文件的权威性 但是...
this leaked document's authenticity, but the...
我们提前开放了
We're opening early.
尽管本法♥院♥早些时间声明
Even though this court's earlier ruling
对堕胎权的裁决认定不会影响
on abortion concluded it would have no impact
同性婚姻 然而我们改变主意了
on gay marriage, we changed our minds.
该草案引用了11世纪
The draft opinion cited Creetin Spencer,
塞萨洛尼基法官科瑞汀·斯宾塞的话
an 11th century Thessaloniki judge who wrote:
最高法♥院♥裁决同性婚姻
"若汝与兄弟同床 即可不假思索地给予重击"
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表