剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- But I'll help you. - Okay.
你不必那么客气
Aw, you didn't have to do that.
这算什么 贿赂吗
What is this? A bribe?
-卡拉斯教授 -卡门·莫尤
- Professor Callas. - Carmen Moyo.
第四排J座
Row four, seat "J."
你在诉讼程序入门课上很安静
You really kept a low profile in Legal Procedure 101.
-你是公诉人吗 -新冠之后 我离开学校
- You're the prosecutor? - After COVID, I left school,
重操旧爱
went back to my first love:
把像你当事人那样的混♥蛋♥关进监狱
putting dirtbags like your client in prison.
我听说你是不容小觑
I hear you're, uh, you're a force to be reckoned with.
-能失陪一下吗 -当然
- Could you excuse me? - Of course.
-不不 你留着吧 -之后吧
- Oh, no, no, keep some. - Uh, maybe later.
这场会面不适合带花
This isn't a meeting for flowers.
有需要就告诉我
Tell me if you need me.
我应该没问题
I should be fine.
检察官办公室的所有人
Yeah, so everybody in the S.A.'s Office is, like,
都在摩拳擦掌 想对付你
shaking in their boots going up against you.
我看了好几遍名字
I had to look at the name twice
确定就是那个在课上
to see if it was the same Carmen Moyo
没说几个字的卡门·莫尤
who barely said five words in lecture.
你想说什么 教授
What have you got for me, Professor?
一些建议
Some advice.
让你的当事人认罪
Have your client plead guilty.
他可以只获刑三十年 而不是终身监禁
He could end up with 30 years instead of a life sentence.
你在说谁
Who are we talking about?
也对
Oh, right.
你有太多混♥蛋♥当事人了
Too many dirtbags to keep track of.
查尔斯·莱斯特
Charles Lester.
要是你忘记他的长相
In case you forgot what he looks like,
这就是他
that's him.
时间戳证明他在凶案后
Time stamp has him leaving the scene
离开了凶案现场
right after the murder.
我明白你为什么有这么多
Now I see why you have so many clients
恶贯满盈的当事人
who are the worst of the worst.
你以前是个没人注意的小透明
You were a wallflower no one noticed,
现在你终于找到了会正眼看你的人
and you finally found the people who notice you.
-这是证据调查吗 -不 这是平板
- So, is this discovery? - Uh, no, this is an iPad.
我会发你一个链接
I will send you a link.
但听我说 卡门 你肯定会输
But listen to me, Carmen. You're gonna lose.
卡拉斯教授
Professor Callas,
我在你的课上做了详尽的笔记
I kept detailed notes of your lectures.
2019年六月星期四
Thursday, June 2019:
"通过质疑对手的
"Always throw off your opponent
私人生活和个人选择来打乱他们的阵脚"
by questioning their personal life and their choices."
不错
That's good.
-是我说的吗 -是的
- Did I say that? - You did.
很有启发
Very informative.
这会比你想象的更难
This is gonna be a lot harder than you think.
你在课上透露了太多个人信息
You revealed too much of yourself in your lectures.
法庭见
I'll see you in court.
您的搜索被拒
我为什么无所事事 我的案子呢
Why am I not doing anything? Where are my cases?
佛罗里达州的事真是疯了
It's crazy what's going on in Florida right now.
-不 是得州 不是佛州 -我听说是佛州
- No, Texas, not Florida. - I heard it was Florida.
你们听的是哪里的新闻
What news sources are you guys listening to?
我很确定是得克萨斯州
I'm pretty sure it's Texas.
好吧
Okay, well...
不是 是得州的新法律 女性被剥夺了权利
No, it's a new law in Texas. Women are being outlawed.
-等等 我不敢相信 -怎么了
- Wait, I can't believe... - What is it?
怎么回事
What's going on?
德州刚通过的法律
A law they just passed in Texas.
等等
Hold on.
-梅丽莎让我们什么都别告诉你 -什么
- Marissa told us not to say anything to you. - What?
-为什么 -你想避开新闻
- Why not? - You're trying to avoid the news.
不
No.
对不起 洛哈特女士
Sorry, Ms. Lockhart.
我们收到指示了
We've been given instructions.
梅丽莎
Marissa.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we have a minute?
我是这么想的
So here's my thinking.
只是限制我浏览新闻 而不是把它彻底关掉
Just throttle my news surfing. Don't turn it off completely.
戴安 不好意思 这样的你变得更好了
Diane, I'm sorry. You're a better person this way.
你的浏览权限已经关闭了
Your surfing privileges have been cut off.
看看这些花
I mean, look at all these flowers.
美极了
They're beautiful.
梅丽莎 我只想看看出什么事了
Marissa, I just want to catch a glimpse of what's going on.
-仅此而已 -不行
- That's all. - Nope.
卡门 谢谢
Carmen, thank you.
我见过你推荐的另一位律师了
I-I met that other lawyer you sent me.
我就是不喜欢他
I-I just didn't like him.
我想给你看点东西 莱斯特先生
There's something I want to show you, Mr. Lester.
是州检察官给我看的证据
It's evidence the S.A. showed me.
这是盖尔·阿维夫被杀的那个杂货店
This is the bodega where Gal Avivi was murdered.
这个时间标记
And that time code there,
是在枪击案发生后10分钟
that's ten minutes after the shooting.
-这不是我 -是你
- That isn't me. - It is you.
我不是个好人 但我说的是真话
I'm not a good person, but I'm telling you the truth.
这不是我
This isn't me.
你有办法可以证明这不是你吗
Is there some way you can prove it isn't you?
我是个墨守成规的人
I'm a creature of habit.
这个时间 我在湖边沉思漫步
At that time, I was taking a contemplative walk by the lake.
便利店
很多人看到我了
Many people saw me.
但他们可能不会注意我
Well, they probably didn't notice me
因为我太普通了
'cause I'm not noticeable.
所以你还是想做无罪辩护吗
So, you want to maintain your innocence?
因为这次我是少有的真的无罪
Only because this is one rare instance when I am innocent.
请帮帮我 我信任你
Please help me. I-I-I trust you.
怎么了
What's up?
我想查查是否有人对我客户进行了深度伪造
I'm trying to figure out if someone deepfaked a client.
需要些什么资料
What exactly do you need to pull one off?
其实这很简单
It's fairly simple, actually.
只要你有他们头部的视频和
As long as you've got a video of their head
清晰的面部角度就行了
and a pretty clear angle of their face, you're good to go.
给你 杰
Here you go, Jay.
-你们俩怎么了 -没什么 我不知道
- What's going on with you two? - Nothing. I-I-I don't know.
给你
Um, here.
我会把莱斯特先生头部的视频发给你
I'll send you the video of Mr. Lester's head.
你看看是深度伪造的吗
Can you see if it's a deepfake?
这是州检察官办公室干的吗
And the S.A.'s Office did it?
不是 我觉得可能是我另一位客户本·巴鲁克
No, I think it could be my other client Ben-Baruch.
真的吗
Really?
有结果了先来找我 就算是深度伪造
Come to me first. Even if it's a deepfake.
-我也不确定是否要用 -为什么不用
- I'm not sure I'll use it. - Why not?
我只是想考虑一下
I just want to consider it.
-巴蒂斯特先生 下午好 -下午好
- Mr. Baptiste, good afternoon. - Good afternoon to you.
别担心
Uh, don't worry.
如果需要找掩护他们会通知我们
They'll tell us if we need to seek cover.
接着说
Go ahead.
所以 你在芝加哥乌鸦队做了五年的
So, you were the Chicago Crows' senior defensive adviser
-高级防守顾问 -你能否给庭上其他
- for five years? - For those in court
不熟悉防守顾问工作内容的人
who are unfamiliar with what a defensive adviser does,
-概述一下 -防守顾问
- could you summarize? - A defense adviser
帮助防守组确定训练基调
helps set the tone for the unit at practice.
制定防守组的比赛策略
He, uh, crafts the defensive game strategy.
他有点像总教练
He's-he's sort of like middle management
助理教练和球员之间的
between the head coach,
中间管理层
the assistant coaches, and players.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道 但我想让庭上的其他人也知道
I knew, but I wanted others in court to know.
在这五年中
And during those five years,
是否有球员投诉过
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表