剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你确定你想跟她一起出去吗
Are you sure you want to head out with her?
开玩笑吗 这是我最擅长的
Are you kidding? This is what I'm good at.
有事打电♥话♥
Call if something's up.
-可以走了吗 -当然 我去拿我的东西
- Shall we do it? - Yeah, sure. Let me, let me get my things.
-现在什么情况 -说来话长
- Hey, what's going on? - I wouldn't know where to start.
卡门 你有空吗
Carmen, you got a minute?
你现在跟本·巴鲁克有什么往来吗
What do you have going with Ben-Baruch?
没有
Nothing.
我们能一直在忙一桩歧视案件
We're working on a discrimination suit,
我们在评估他出♥售♥资产后的资产状况
and we've been assessing his liability following a sale of assets.
我刚从法庭回来 STR劳利承认了利用
I just came from court where STR Laurie admitted to using
加密货币通过以色列洗俄♥罗♥斯♥的钱
cryptocurrency to launder Russian money through Israel.
你最后一次跟本·巴鲁克谈话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to Ben-Baruch?
我记不清了 先生 几周前
Um... I'm not sure, sir. Couple of weeks ago?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
用你公♥司♥手♥机♥重拨最近联♥系♥的十个号♥码
Using your company phone to dial your last ten numbers.
先生 那不是...
Uh, sir, that is not a...
那就告诉我们实话
Then tell us the truth.
我一直在奉命行事
I've been ordered to do everything I've done.
奉谁的命
By whom?
奥斯曼先生
Mr. Osman.
他来找的我
He came to me.
你把他介绍给本·巴鲁克
You connected him to Ben-Baruch
去做加密货币交易了
to make cryptocurrency transfers?
为什么没有告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
奥斯曼先生要我不要说
Mr. Osman asked me not to.
你是为我们工作
You work for us.
不是奥斯曼先生
You don't work for Mr. Osman
STR劳利和其他任何人
or STR Laurie or anybody else.
以我的理解 我们是STR劳利收♥购♥的有限责任公♥司♥
My understanding is, we're an LLC acquired by STR Laurie,
他们保留所有财物和人事的决定权
who retains final authority over all financial matters and personnel...
只要你还属于这间律所
As long as you are part of this firm,
你代表谁是由我们全权决定的
who you represent will be determined by us!
-你是要我辞职吗 -我们有决定会通知你的
- Do you want my resignation? - We'll let you know.
我们现在深处一个疯狂的时代 不是
We're in the crazy times, aren't we?
是啊 看起来是这样
Yeah, we seem to be.
-那我们要解雇她吗 -不
- So, do we fire her? - No.
STR劳利会知道我们盯上他们了 再雇她回去的
STR Laurie will know we're onto them and just rehire her.
但是我们得让他们放弃
Yeah, but we got to get them to drop this case
-和政♥府♥的这个案子 -毫无疑问
- against the government. - Yeah, without a doubt.
我更担心 因为卡门
My bigger worry is, because of Carmen,
政♥府♥会盯上我们
the government could come after us.
那他们要和白人至上主义者斗快了
Not if the white supremacists don't get us first.
好了 有人来狂欢了
Okay. Somebody came to party.
-你要喝掉那杯烈酒吗 -不 我准备给你喝
- Are you gonna drink that shot? - No, I'm gonna give it to you,
就像以色列政♥府♥
just like the Israeli government
在六日战争后归还土地一样
gave back land after the Six-Day War.
你是怎么看犹太复国主义的
What do you think about Zionism?
伍迪·艾伦 制♥作♥了很多伟大的电影
Woody Allen... made a lot of great movies,
但我不知道我还能不能再看这些电影了
but I don't know if I can watch them anymore.
你们的酒
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个酒保还挺帅的
The bartender's kind of cute.
还不错
Yeah, he is cute.
还是个拉美籍的 你对移♥民♥有什么看法
And he's Latino. What are your opinions on immigration?
无聊 别聊这些沉重的政♥治♥话题了
Boring. No heavy political talk.
好吧 你想聊什么
Okay, what do you want to talk about?
办公室八卦
Office gossip.
我知道的可多了
Well, I've certainly been there long enough.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know about?
卡门 我觉得她很迷人
Carmen. I find her fascinating.
是吗 快说来听听
Really? Tell me more.
不 不是那种 不是性感的那种 我是说
No, no, not like that, not sexually. I just mean, like,
她穿衣风格还有她严谨的态度
the way she dresses and her steely demeanor
和强大的专注力 -是吗
- and how focused she is. -Yeah?
还有她负责了最有趣的案子
And she gets the juiciest cases.
怎么说
What do you mean?
我想喝点水
I think I need some water.
不 不 现在你回不了头了 再来几杯
No, no. There's no turning back now. More shots.
我需要你去查一个优步目的地
I need you to run down an Uber destination for me.
-好消息和坏消息 -非常糟糕的坏消息
- Good news and bad news. - Uh, really bad news.
好消息是
The good news is
我们的法律助理苏珊·特里蒙特
that our paralegal Susan Tremont
可能不是白人至上主义者
probably isn't a white supremacist.
好 那很糟糕的坏消息呢
Okay. What's the really bad news?
她是联调局探员
She's an FBI agent.
我跟踪她到了温内特卡的一个办公园区
I tracked her to an address at an office park in Winnetka.
是联调局的地区办事处
Regional office of the FBI.
那那张照片呢
What about that photo?
她在会见那些白人至上主义者
Her meeting with the white supremacists.
我们认为可能只是她联调局工作的一部分
We think that might be part of her work for the FBI.
联调局想从我们这查什么
What does the FBI want with us?
或许他们是想查STR劳利
Maybe they're going after STR Laurie.
但也有可能是我们
But maybe they're also going after us.
你对苏珊·特里蒙特有什么了解
What do you know about Susan Tremont?
法律助理 友善 企图心很强
Paralegal. Friendly. Eager.
怎么个强法
How so?
她问很多问题 我作为来律所两年的老人
She asks questions, and I try, as a second-year,
有空会尽力帮助她
to help her when I have time.
你有没有让她参与你的案子
Have you included her in any of your cases?
只有那个歧视案件
Just the discrimination suit.
可以问下 为什么这么问吗
May I ask, why the questions?
你的卷宗都有密♥码♥保护吧
Your files are password-protected, I assume.
当然
Of course.
你有很多名声在外的客户 奥斯卡·里维
You have high-profile clients. Oscar Rivi,
沃夫·科曼先生 本·巴鲁克
Wolfe Colman, Ben-Baruch,
-这三位尤其出名 -是的
- among others. - Yes.
苏珊询问过他们的事吗
Has Susan asked about them?
没具体问过 只是
Not specifically. Just a...
-只是好奇问过 -当然 我们假设
- general interest. - We, of course, assume
你从未为他们提供过
that you've never crossed
超出法律范围的帮助
any legal line to help them.
你认可这假设吗
Have you?
苏珊是警♥察♥吗
Is Susan a cop?
她是卧底吗
Is she an undercover cop?
不是
No.
她是联调局的
She's FBI.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你应该很自信
You are confident
确定你从未给她看过或在她面前做过
that you have not shown her anything,
任何不合法的事情吧
or done anything illegal?
卡门
Carmen?
她在追查本·巴鲁克
She's after Ben-Baruch.
她一直在询问
She's been asking about
挖掘和他案件有关的信息
getting deeper into his case.
好吧
Okay.
你得给她安排更多工作
You need to assign her to busy work.
别突然打发她
Don't brush her off.
让她去处理一些旧文档
Keep her on some earlier filing.
本·巴鲁克的移♥民♥案子
Ben-Baruch's immigration case.
好主意 那案子已经了结了
Oh, good. That's completed work.
还要让她觉得这样是对她的提升
Yeah, and make her think it's a step up,
类似升职 因为你很赞赏她的工作
like a promotion, that you love her work.
我们不应该在这里聊这么久
We shouldn't be talking about this down here.
她会起疑的
She'll get suspicious.
没错
True.
等等
Wait.
她有处理过工会的案子吗
Have her do the filing on the union case,
就是去年卡车司机的那个案子
the teamsters case from last year.
怎么了
Why?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表