剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-那么 戴安 我有作业给你 -天呐
- So, Diane, I have some homework for you. - Oh, my God.
我最爱作业了
That's my favorite thing in the world.
我擅长做作业
I was always so good at homework.
来吧
Hit me with it.
你知道什么是悲观刷屏吗
Do you know what doomscrolling is?
指强迫性地不断在社交媒体上刷负面新闻
知道 我有罪
I do. Guilty.
那么 在接下来的72小时 我希望你不要刷了
Okay, so for the next 72 hours, I want you to stop.
不要悲观刷屏
No doomscrolling.
别看手♥机♥ 别看电脑
Don't look at your phone, don't look at your computer.
关掉新闻推送 别看广播电视 什么都别看
Turn off all news alerts. Don't watch MSNBC, any of it.
-为什么 -因为你现在的感受
- Why? - Because the way you feel right now
一部分是治疗在起作用
is partly a function of our treatment
但另一部分 是你在改变自己的习惯
but partly a function of you changing your habits.
我们得纠正你的习惯
We have to change your habits.
否则你会过于依赖我们的会面
otherwise you'll grow too dependent on coming to see me.
万一我喜欢来见你呢
What if I like coming to see you?
那你和我未免也走得太近了一些
Then you and I will become too attached to one another.
菁英体育+
我们还在发展期
Look, we're in a building phase.
不要用上赛季来评价芝加哥乌鸦队
Don't judge the Chicago Crows by last season.
得看他们下赛季的表现
Judge us by the next one.
我们要有新的总教练了
We're getting a new head coach.
我们今年会大放异彩
And we're gonna kick ass this year.
-这是你吗 先生 -当然是我
- Is that you, sir? - Yes, of course.
这段比尔·盖提斯采访你的《体育新闻》片段
And this clip on Sports Desk with Bill Gettes,
是你办公室的背景吧
that's your office in the background,
总经理办公室
the general manager's office?
-是的 -咱这样吧
- It is. - And, uh, let's do this.
放大后面的白板
Let's magnify your little whiteboard back there.
鲁尼规则
看见了吗 这些字
Do you see that? Those-those words there?
能读一下吗
Can you read that?
第三条 写的是什么
Uh, number three. What does that say?
反对 那不是他写的
Objection. He didn't write that.
我没说是他写的 我只是让他读一下
I didn't say he did. All I asked is, could he read it?
驳回
Overruled.
请回答 先生
Answer the question, sir.
写的是"鲁尼规则"
It says, "Rooney Rule."
什么意思 鲁尼规则
And what does that mean? Rooney Rule?
那个岗位我当时确实有考虑你的委托人
Look, I was really considering your client for the position.
达伦 我给了你公平的求职机会
Darren, I gave you a fair hearing.
卡姆登先生 不可以
Mr. Camden, no.
您回答问题即可 不要交谈
You answer the question. You don't just talk.
-鲁尼规则是什么 -是一个规则 教练岗位
- What's the Rooney Rule? - It's a rule that I have to give
确定最终人选之前 我必须先对黑人候选人
due diligence to interviewing Black candidates
先进行尽职调查
for the coach position before I hire who I want.
听起来你不太情愿
Sounds like you have a little chip on your shoulder.
-反对 -撤回
- Objection. - Withdrawn.
我就是喜欢刺♥激♥你 阿尔
I just like provoking you, Al.
-我叫阿尔玛 -等等
- It's Alma. - Wait, wait.
别刺♥激♥
Don't provoke.
上面的第四条是什么
What does number four up there say?
聘请什洛肯因
-“聘请什洛肯因” -是库尔特·什洛肯因吗
- "Hire Schlockin." - That would be Kurt Schlockin?
你最终聘请的白人教练
The white coach you eventually hired?
反对 这个清单不是他写的
Objection. He didn't make this list.
而且这个清单不是在聘请教练之前写的
And this list wasn't made before the coach was hired.
如果我再听五分钟莱恩先生提问
And if I spent five more minutes on Mr. Lane's question,
我很可能又要提出五个反对
I could probably come up with five more objections.
把反对说来听听 逐条来
Well, let's take those objections, one at a time.
-请求裁决 -驳回
- I would like a ruling... - Overruled.
我们继续
Let's keep this going.
卡姆登先生 鲁尼规则迫使你
So the Rooney Rule forced you to interview
面试黑人候选人 可你自己已经知道
a Black candidate, Mr. Camden, but you already knew
-自己想要的白人教练 -反对
- the white coach you wanted? - Objection.
-不用回答 -好的
- Don't answer that. - Okay.
我就不进一步让你难堪了 这位...
I won't embarrass you any further, Mr....
总经理先生
General Manager.
继续吧 阿尔玛
Go ahead, Alma.
我很想听听你要说什么
I'd love to hear what you have to say.
只有一个问题
Just one question.
你聘请教练涉及种族因素吗
Did race enter into the hiring of your coach?
不
No.
我只是觉得达伦没那么优秀
I just thought Darren wasn't as good.
抱歉 达伦
Sorry, Darren.
这就是她所写的内容 法官阁下
And that's all she wrote, Your Honor.
巴蒂斯特先生和他能力超群的律师们
Mr. Baptiste and his very capable lawyers
起诉我们不为别的 就是眼馋
are suing us for no good reason other than sour grapes.
得到工作的不是他 而是别人
He wasn't hired. Somebody else was.
太惨了 太难过了
Too bad. So sad.
我们还是让证据说话吧 阿尔玛
Why don't we let the evidence speak for itself, Alma?
大家等一下
Hold on, everyone.
你们也知道 我喜欢橄榄球
As you know, I love football.
超级碗是我最喜欢的假期
My favorite holiday is the Super Bowl.
但是鉴于这只是撤案动议
But given that this is just a motion to dismiss,
就别互相抢着发言了
I don't need all the crosstalk.
-还有事吗 -有
- Anything else? - Uh, yes.
还剩一件事 法官阁下
Just one more thing, Your Honor.
卡姆登先生 在芝加哥乌鸦队的百年历史中
Mr. Camden, in the Chicago Crows' 100-year history,
是否曾经聘请过黑人教练
have they ever hired a Black head coach?
我不知道
I don't know.
签约黑人四分卫呢
What about signing a Black quarterback?
我没记
I don't keep track.
没有过 以供日后查证
Well, for future reference, they haven't.
我们的委托人是芝加哥乌鸦队
And isn't it true that our client is one of
有史以来聘请的非白人防守教练之一
the only non-white defensive coaches
这是不是事实
that the Chicago Crows have ever hired?
-这跟种族没关 -能回答问题吗
- It's not about race. - Can you answer the question?
不然我只能盯着继续问
Otherwise I'm just gonna have to keep asking it.
是
It's true.
-问得好 -谢谢
- Good cross. - Thank you.
你也是 你很擅长交叉盘问
You, too. You're very good at this.
这是我最喜欢的第四个事物
It's my fourth favorite thing.
能问问前三个吗
Dare I ask?
性♥爱♥ 食物 音乐
Well, sex, food, music...
交叉盘问
cross-examination.
美国就业局
芝加哥抗♥议♥活动持续到第二个月
气候灾害已经到来 最糟糕的还在后面
佛罗里达州一女性惨遭血腥鳄鱼攻击身亡
气候灾害已经到来 最糟糕的还在后面
美国历史上最严重的枪♥支♥暴♥力♥开始蔓延
先是洪水 又闹蝗灾:芝加哥最新疫情
身体气味是罕见遗传病的明显标志
仓库员工过劳身亡
这是什么
What's this?
我爸的案子 他的法务团队
My dad's case. His legal team.
我以为你是他的法务团队
I thought you were his legal team.
我是成员之一
I'm one part of it.
被人嚷着"闭嘴好好听"的那个
The part that's told to "Shut up and listen."
-能帮我一下吗 -好
- Can you help me? - Yes.
所以你要邮件...
So you want email...
不要新闻 微博和脸书
No news. No Twitter. No Facebook.
好的 你确定吗
Okay, but are you sure?
那你怎么追踪抗♥议♥活动的动态
How are you gonna keep track of these protests?
我估计如果发生
Well, I guess you'll tell me
有生命危险的事情 你会告诉我
if anything life-threatening happens.
你好像比平时更快乐 戴安
You seem happier than usual, Diane.
我决定关注生活中美好的事情
Well, I've decided to focus on the good things in life
无视我自己无法掌控的事情
and ignore the things I can't control.
现在做得怎么样
And how are you doing that?
我觉得刚迈出第一步
I think this is the first step.
不刷负面消息
No doomscrolling.
还有我的手♥机♥
And my cell phone.
我给你12小时
I give you 12 hours.
然后你就会回来找我 求我恢复设置
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表