剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你的骨髓正好匹配
desperate for your bone marrow.
-他只需要... -是达斯汀·吉什 对吗
- All he needs is... - This is Dustin Gish, right?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我就是今早反悔捐赠的那个人
I'm the donor who backed out this morning.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
等等 别挂电♥话♥
Wait, don't hang up.
为什么 是出了什么事吗
Why not? What's wrong?
如果你是担心手术过程
If you're worried about the operation,
其实它并没有那么痛苦...
it's not as painful as...
不 我不是害怕手术
No, I'm not worried about the operation.
你觉得我是什么人
What do you think I am?
我不知道 你告诉我们
I don't know. Tell us.
我姐姐刚得了肾衰竭
My sister just had a kidney failure.
我没法同时捐骨髓和肾
I can't donate marrow and give my kidney to her.
我只能做出选择 所以我选择了自己的姐姐
I have to make a choice, so I choose my sister.
我很想帮助那个孩子 但我做不到
I want to help that kid, but I can't.
他只是个陌生人 我姐姐对我来说更重要
My sister is more important so than a stranger.
等下 要是我给你姐姐找到一个肾呢
Wait, what if I find out a kidney for your sister?
如果我给你姐姐找来了一个肾
If I found a kidney for your sister,
你就可以把骨髓捐给达斯汀了
you could donate your bone marrow to Dustin.
你姐姐什么时候手术
When's your sister's operation?
下周
Next week.
把你姐姐的肾的资料发给我
Send me the information of your sisiter's kidney
给我今天一天的时间 好吗
and give me until the end of the day, okay?
我们是搜索器官的专家
We're experts at this kind of organ search.
答应我 好吗
Promise me?
我只需要这个 给我一点希望
That's all I need. Just hope.
好吧 我把血型和诊断书发给你
Okay. I'll send you the blood type and diagnostics.
正好医生担心我的肾体积太大
The doctor's worried that my kidney is too large
他们还得切断一根肋骨 所以请找颗女性的肾
and they'll have to break a rib, the so find a female kidney,
那样的话我就很乐意如你所愿
and I'll be glad to do what you want.
好 不就是一颗肾吗 这有什么难的
Ok, a kidney. How hard could that be?
捐赠者叫帕崔克·斯特灵格
The donor's name is Patrick Stringer.
他不是准备把他的骨髓捐给别人
And he wasn't giving his bone marrow to somebody else.
那是什么原因
The-Then what's the problem?
她姐姐得了肾衰竭
His sisiter's kidney is failing
他没法同时捐骨髓和肾
and he can't donate this bone marrow and his kidney,
所以我们要给他姐姐找颗新的肾
so we're looking for a new one for his sister
-有线索了吗 -有一些了
- Any leads? - A few.
我们正在跟
We're following it.
好 卡门 你有什么进展了吗
All right, Carmen, anything?
我找到一个匹配的捐赠者
I got a donor match.
不过是在捐赠器官恋物癖者的群组找到的
but it's in a donor fetishist group.
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
有一个群体从捐献器官 血液和骨髓
There are groups of fetishists who get off on donating organs,
给性感女性中得到快♥感♥
blood and marrow to sexy women.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我们正在起诉国立卫生院
Uh, we-we're suing the NIH
让其为镰状细胞研究投入更多资金
to pump more funds into sickle cell research.
我们准备起诉联邦医疗补助
And we're going after Medicaid.
很好 很好 谢谢大家
Good, good. Uh, thank you all.
我...
I'm-I'm, um...
我很感动
I'm moved.
我们保持联♥系♥
Um, we-we'll keep in touch.
瓦特力医生 你不是去买♥♥口香糖吗
Dr. Wattly, you were just supposed to get gum.
我买♥♥了 走吧
I did. Let's go.
医生会在一小时内给你打电♥话♥
The doctor should be calling within the next hour
安排预约
to set up the appointment.
你这是救了海瑟一命 她会非常感激你的
You're saving Heather's life and she is gonna be so grateful.
你觉得我能见她吗
Uh, do you think I get to meet her?
等她从手术恢复过来就可以了
As soon as she's recovered from surgery.
我知道她会想当面谢谢你的
I know that she is gonna want to thank you personally.
你在搞什么
What's going on?
-你和谁聊天呢 -没有 没谁
- Who is that? - No, it's just, uh, someone.
给你十秒钟告诉我你是谁 女士
You've got ten seconds to tell me who you are, lady.
-你是谁 -我是他妈
- Who are you? - I'm his mother,
现在我要结束这次聊天了
that's who, and I'm ending this conversation.
-别再联♥系♥他了 -妈
- Don't contact him again. - Mom.
你别再把你的器官许诺给陌生人了
You need to stop promising your organs to strangers.
有什么进展了吗
Getting anywhere?
-没有 你呢 -没
- No. You? - No.
你朋友说她得走了
Oh, your-your friend said she had to leave.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看到你们在聊天
I saw you two talking.
聊了什么
What was... what was that about?
没什么
Nothing.
聊天气 最喜欢的颜色
The weather, favorite colors,
我们长得有多像
how we look so much alike.
我发现了
Yeah, I noticed.
真的吗 今天才发现的吗
Really? Just today?
因为你朋友要我告诉你
'Cause your friend said to tell you,
"想清楚你真正想睡的人再给我打电♥话♥"
"Figure out who you want to sleep with, then call."
梅丽莎 我是在一家酒吧里认识的她
Oh, Marissa, I met her in a club.
她跟你一点也不像 一点也不
She is nothing like you. Nothing.
她是后来才做了跟你一样的头发
And she started doing her hair like that later.
明白了
Got it.
我们是因为这个才不能做朋友的
Are we not friends because of that?
不 我们是朋友
No, we're friends.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
以前是 但现在不是了
We were, but we're not now.
我那时对你有点冷漠
Look, I was... short with you that time
是因为我受了挫
because I was frustrated.
我不能在工作中暴露自己的弱点
I can't show weakness in my job,
当我在你身边的时候 我会变得
and when I'm around you, I tend to be...
更友善
nicer.
我让你变得更友善
I make you nicer?
不 那不是
No, that is not what...
好吧 你说得没错 行了吗
Well, okay, y-you do. Okay?
因为我是一个好人 直说无妨
Because I'm a good person: just say it.
你是一个很好的人
You are a good person.
太好了 因为这段时间我很想念你这个朋友
Okay, good, because I've been missing you as a friend.
我也很想你
Yeah, I've been missing you.
当然了 你可没少亲近我的替身呢
Clearly. You've been fucking my doppelganger?
-够了 我要回去干活了 -等一下
- Okay, I'm going back to work. - Wait.
你最近还好吗
How've you been doing?
不太好
Not great.
工作太累了
Work is hard.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
所以你才穿着练格斗的裤子吗
Is that why the combat pants?
亲爱的 这是以色列格斗术
Krav Maga, baby.
我在考虑约我的教练
I think I'm going to ask my instructor out.
是吗
Oh, really?
我觉得他喜欢我
I think he likes me.
不过他可能会拖我回集体农场生活
He'll probably drag me back to a kibbutz,
还想生十二个孩子
and want 12 children.
-不难想象 -都要男孩
- I could see that. - All boys.
到时候你得来看我 我们再来场热情的外遇
You'll have to come visit me, and we'll have a torrid affair.
如果我们拥抱会很奇怪吗
Would it be weird if we hugged?
来帮帮我
Okay, help me out.
我可能有肾脏捐赠者的线索了
I think I have a lead on a kidney.
太棒了
Good.
谢谢 非常感谢你 迪莉娅
Thank you. Thank you so much, Delia,
谢谢你赶到这来
for coming down here.
你好 达斯汀 你好吗
Hi, Dustin. How are you?
很好
Great.
没错 你真的看起来好极了
Yes, actually, you-you look great.
我敢说今天是他状态最好的一天 对吧 宝贝
I'd say this is one of his better days, right, honey?
因为他吃了止痛药
It's, uh, the painkillers.
我真高兴你状态这么好
Well, I'm happy to hear that.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表