剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们陷入了一个向下的漩涡里
We're on a downward spiral, and I think
我认为停下来的唯一方式就是停下
the only way to stop it is to stop.
我们要不要...
Should we...
不 我认为最好还是你来处理
No, I-I think it's best that you handle it.
戴安 我先出去一下
Um, Diane, I'm gonna step out.
你要给我上课是吧
You're gonna give me a speech, pal?
不 不
No. No.
STR劳利收♥购♥了华盛顿特区的一家小律所
STR Laurie acquired a small firm in D.C.,
斯特恩&纽曼 大概有50名律师
Stern & Newman, about 50 lawyers,
他们打算分割出♥售♥
and they intended to sell it off for parts.
而且他们专注女性案子
And they focus on women's issues.
现在 最高法♥院♥
Now, given the Supreme Court
罗伊诉韦德案
and Roe v. Wade,
我们打算振兴这家律所
we've decided to reinvigorate it.
我们想让你去特区
We want you to go down to D.C.
负责经营
and run it.
戴安
Diane.
戴安
Diane.
这么多年我们两个一直讨论
You and I have been talking about running
经营一家全女性律所
an all-female firm for years.
机会来了
Here it is.
而且你可以完全按照你的意愿经营管理
And you can run it any way you want.
现在 我的希望是
Now, my hope
律所可以针对各种
is that it will target cases
将法律重新倾向罗伊的案子
that move the law back on Roe,
但最终决定权在你
but it's totally up to you.
有那么多女性案子
God knows there are many women's issues
需要关注
that need tending to.
莉兹
Liz...
说真的 如果一年前还可以 但我现在太累了
honestly, if this were a year ago, but I'm exhausted.
戴安 一年前
Diane, a year ago,
全女性律所是奢侈
an all-female firm was a luxury.
现在不再是了
Not anymore.
该死
Damn it.
我们不该发送动画 莉兹
We should have never sent the cartoon, Liz.
我们为大点的孩子准备了电子游戏
We have video games for older kids.
六巨头会有自己专属的
And each of the Big Six will get their own line
T恤和马克杯
of T-shirts and mugs.
洛琳 拿出莉兹的爸爸
Lorraine, let's hold up Liz's dad,
卡尔·雷迪克
Carl Reddick.
这个你知道 约翰·路易斯
And you know this one. John Lewis.
我觉得莉兹担心的是
I-I think Liz is worried about commercializing
把民权领袖商品化
our civil rights legacies.
不不 T恤和笔只是
Oh, no, no, no. The shirts and pens are just
让顾客看到重要的东西
to point the consumers to the important things.
什么东西
Which are?
福特和耐克引用
Well, Ford and Nike are using quotes
演讲中的话来宣传圣诞节
from the speeches to help advertise this Christmas.
-这全在乎品牌形象 -我觉得
- This is just about branding. - I think
我觉得你最好给莉兹发一些信息说明
it would help if you sent Liz the ways you want Big Six
六巨头能起到的教育意义 而不只是娱乐
to be educational, not just entertaining,
-好吗 -这是个好主意 我们立马去办
- okay? - That's a great idea. We'll get right on it.
-好 之后再聊 -拜 感谢你们的建议
- Okay, we'll talk again. - Bye. Thanks for your input.
这没让我感到安心
Well, that did not comfort me.
莉兹 他们不是敌人
Liz, they are not the enemy.
如今的政♥治♥既在乎品牌形象
Politics today is just as much about branding
也需要保持正确
as about being right.
外面有五万个白人至上主义者
You've got 50,000 white supremacists
走在街上游♥行♥ 因为他们认为
down on the street there because they think it's cool
戴着恐怖面具和持枪很酷
to wear scary masks and carry guns and...
还有杀害我们 他们想杀了我们
Kill us. They-they want to kill us.
这是因为你父亲的事情吗
Is this about your father's issues?
因为重塑品牌形象能帮助
Because branding can help
改变舆♥论♥说法 凸显出
change the narrative to bring out
雷迪克这个名字好的一面
the good in the Reddick name.
我父亲的问题不是T恤能解决的
My father's issues are not gonna be solved by a T-shirt.
这里应该装弹弩和配置滚烫的沥青
Should have catapults up here, boiling tar.
我以为你能共情他们
I thought you sympathized with them.
是的 但当你从高处看见人
I do, but when you see people from this far up,
就只想伤害他们
you want to hurt them.
戴安在哪里 我等了好久
Where's Diane, anyway? I've been waiting.
呼叫库尔特·麦克维
糟糕 不好
Oh, no! Damn.
不
No!
-怎么了 -我打给了库尔特
- What? - I called Kurt.
自动婚后肌肉记忆
Automatic marital muscle memory.
不好意思 你有什么事
I'm sorry. What do you need?
斯塔普斯先生说他要走了
Uh, Mr. Staples says he's leaving.
好 去审查他
Okay. Just-just start vetting him.
我几分钟后就过去
I'll be there in a few minutes.
还有梅丽莎
Oh, and Marissa.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我都不知道你在考虑结婚
I didn't know you were thinking about getting married.
我没有 就是突然发生了
I wasn't. It really just happened.
就像你和库尔特
Like you and Kurt.
嗯 好吧 我马上过去
Yeah. Um, all right, I'll be right there.
对了 梅丽莎
Oh, and Marissa,
你听说过斯特恩&纽曼吗
have you heard of Stern & Newman?
-那个律所吗 知道 -你知道点什么
- The law firm? Yeah. - Uh, what do you know about them?
我爸爸讨厌他们 因为他总输给对方
My dad hates them 'cause he's always losing to them.
我猜他们还挺厉害的
I guess that means they're good.
你要接管吗
You're taking it over?
什么 不 你在说什么
What? N-No. What are you talking about?
所以你才问起这个
That's why you're asking about it.
莉兹和理夏德想让你接管
Liz and Ri'Chard want you to take it over.
天呐 我就一句话 雇我
Oh, my God. Okay, this is what I'm saying: hire me.
-梅丽莎 -怎么了 雇我帮你打官司
- Marissa, I... - What? Pay me to run your litigation.
我擅长与人交际 也需要钱
I'm good with people and I need the money.
我丈夫是个演员
My husband's an actor.
我得成为养家糊口的主力
I'm gonna have to be the primary breadwinner.
拜托 戴安 我认识我爸在特区认识的所有人
Come on, Diane, I know everyone my dad does in D.C.
梅丽莎 我还什么都没决定呢
Marissa, I haven't decided anything yet.
好
Okay.
等你决定后 雇我
But when you decide, hire me.
莱尔 还是我
Hey, Lyle. Yeah, me again.
听着 我需要一些正经建议
Listen, I need some serious advice.
我现在非常不知所措
I'm at a real crossroads here.
你能跟我一起吃晚餐吗
Can you join me for dinner?
我们现在的敌人是自满
Our enemy now is complacency.
我们需要提醒会议上步♥枪♥协会的成员
We need to remind our NRA members at the conference
高级法♥院♥能帮的忙很有限
that the Supreme Court can only get us so far.
民♥主♥党还是要干掉我们
The Democrats are still gunning for us,
他们在立法上大做文章
and they're gonna be busy in the legislatures.
我们不能只依赖最高法♥院♥的决定
We can't rest on these Supreme Court decisions.
戴安·洛哈特语♥音♥留言
你们看到堕胎法案的事情了
You saw what just happened with abortion.
所以你们需要跟人交谈
So you need to be talking to people,
不仅仅是在会议上 演讲上
and that's not just in the meetings, that's not just the speeches.
你们还需要
You need to be, you know,
-去参加集♥会♥ 早餐会 -戴安
- at the conferences, at the breakfasts, - Diane?
请在滴声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
去酒店
in the hotel.
库尔特 一切都好吗
Kurt, everything all right?
这场斗争还没结束
This fight isn't over.
这场斗争现在的关键是立法机构
This fight's gonna be in the legislature now.
我们不能指望着一个司法裁决
We're not gonna count on a judicial decision,
因为他们会用陈旧思想来跟我们对峙
'cause they're gonna be coming for us with all their old ideas.
示♥威♥游♥行♥时爆发暴♥力♥冲突
你去哪里
Where you going?
出去
Out.
去哪里 我们三小时后就要到亚特兰大去
Out where? We're expected in Atlanta in three hours.
我不去了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表