剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
You tell Chuck Pearce that if he doesn't help,
我就告发他
I'm turning on him.
明白 准备好
Understood. Get ready.
一小时后是保释听证会
The hearing should be in an hour.
你就能离开了
And you'll be out of here.
查克·皮尔斯在俄克拉荷马州开炼油厂
Chuck Pearce runs oil refineries in Oklahoma
他是密歇根军队的主要资助人
and is the chief financier of the Michigan Army.
密西西比州的参议员基尔斯滕·贾德
Senator Kiersten Judd of Mississippi
是他们第二大的资助人
is their second largest donor.
做得好 卡门 很棒的信息
Good work, Carmen. Good leads.
我们进度如何 杰
Where are we, Jay?
做好了 他们的银行账户都被抽空了
Done. Their bank accounts are drained.
好 密歇根军队破产了
Good. The Michigan Army officially bankrupt.
把他们处理好
Let's get rid of these guys.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
什么 妈的 放手
What the--? What the fuck? Come on!
你做什么 我们要去哪里
What are you doing? Where are we going?
-他是谁 -你们要带我去哪里
- Who's that? - Where are you taking me?
杀弗兰克·朗度的刺客
Frank Landau's assassin.
我没和律师商谈之前你们不能这么做
You can't do this without me talking to my lawyer.
我们去哪里 慢着 等等
Where are we going? Hold on. Stop. Stop.
-带他们去哪儿 -南极
- Where are they going? - Antarctica.
-那是密语吗 -不是
- Is that code or something? - Nope.
我们有私人飞机去南极
We have a private jet bound for Antarctica.
我们的一些资助人在那里建了一个设施
Some of our donors built a facility there,
白人至上者专用的牢房♥
with private cells for white supremacists.
他们每天醒来都能看到白茫茫的一片
Every day they can look out on white.
-他出来吗 -不 你上车见他
- Is he gonna get out? - No, you go to him.
天啊 这家伙是认真的吗
Oh, my God. Is this guy serious or not?
这是巨石 不然你以为会怎样
This is The Rock. How did you think this was gonna work?
特朗普从扶梯走下来
Trump came down an escalator.
他怎么不能停在人行道上
Why can't he roll up in an Escalade?
因为我们和他们不一样
Because we're not them.
当我们拉到和他们相同的水平线时 会适得其反
And when we try to be them, it backfires.
别浪费他的时间了好吗
Look, don't waste his time, okay?
你要么认真对待 要么咱就别谈了
Either take it seriously or we just drop the whole thing.
好 等不及要听他对贸易的看法了
Fine. Can't wait to hear his thoughts on trade.
现在怎样
Now what?
等待
Now we just wait.
戴安 你有些事该好好考虑一下
And now, Diane, you have some thinking to do.
那是什么意思
What was that about?
备用方案
As a backup plan,
尼尔想让我治理民♥主♥党
Neil wants me to run the Democratic Party.
你开玩笑吗
Are you-- You're kidding?
那是你想做的事吗
Is that something you would even want to do?
老实说 我不知道
I honestly don't know.
但我们需要一次巨变
But we need a radical change.
尼尔有资源 有人脉
And Neil has the resources, the contacts,
也有勇气去做
and the, and the guts to do it.
尽管发生了这么多事 我...
And despite everything that's happened, I...
我还是想相信这个国家的
I still want to believe in this country.
我依然想为它奋斗 真的
Oh, God, I still want to fight for it. I really do.
如果你选择离开 我会挺难过的
Well, I... I'd be sad to see you go.
莉兹 你不需要我
Come on, Liz. You don't need me.
除了需要我陪你喝酒以外
Except as a drinking partner.
-再说了 理夏德还在 -他...
- Besides, you have Ri'Chard. - Yeah. He's...
是个比我想象中要好的合作伙伴
he's turning out to be a better partner than I imagined.
不知道 也许我们可以
I don't know, maybe... maybe we can
成为世界上最大的律所
become the largest firm in the world.
如果我管理民♥主♥党委员会 我会一直雇佣你们
Oh, if I run the DNC, you'll always have our business.
这要么是我们人生中最蠢的一晚
This is either the stupidest night of our lives...
又或者是最棒的一晚
Or the best.
-我感受到了 -什么
- I'm feeling it. - What?
最危险的感觉...
That most dangerous feeling...
希望
Hope.
还有一个问题
There's only one problem.
什么
What?
他要我想好和库尔特该怎么办
He wants me to figure out Kurt.
步♥枪♥协会
The NRA.
天啊
Oh, God.
对哦 挺尴尬的
Right. That's awkward.
比你想象中来得更尴尬
In more ways than you can imagine.
他怎么样了
Is he all right?
我觉得这事可以成
I think we can see a way to making this work.
他的想法很有吸引力也很激励人心
He had some fascinating and inspired ideas.
你的拐杖不要了吗
What happened to your crutches?
他把手放在了我脚踝上
Oh, he laid his hands on my ankle.
他去哪儿了
W-Where did he go?
他约了其他人
Oh, he had an appointment.
还有一件事
Ah, one more thing.
我们要留时间给他打猎
We need to accommodate his shooting schedule.
首先他会拒绝共和党那边的邀约
First he needs to tell the Republican Party "no"
然后他要签约出演《魔蝎大帝6》
and then he is signed on to do Scorpion King 6.
他想两手抓
He wants to do both.
当然总统的事优先
Of course the presidency would be in first position.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello! - Hey!
见证人到了
We have the witnesses!
-你们赶来了 -没错
-You made it! -We did.
我以为你们是开玩笑呢
I thought you guys were joking.
-开始是的 -后来成真了
- We were. - Then we weren't.
好了 孩子们准备好了吗
All right. You kids ready?
梅丽莎·戈德
Marissa Gold,
你愿意泽夫·贝克成为你的合法丈夫吗
do you take Zev Beker to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
泽夫·贝克 你愿意
Zev Beker, do you
梅丽莎·戈德成为你的合法妻子吗
take Marissa Gold to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
我宣布新人礼成
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
又是客户吗
Your client again?
不 是共和党委员会
No. The RNC.
你用我的名义给他们捐款了吗
Did you give them money in my name?
没有
No.
"亲爱的麦克维先生与麦克维夫人
"Dear Mr. And Mrs. McVeigh,
感谢你们对共和党委员会
thank you very much for your generous contribution
提供的慷慨捐助"
to the Republican National Committee."
套用信函罢了
It's a form letter.
他们要给我们寄"让美国再次伟大"的帽子
They're mailing us MAGA hats.
别说我没给你送过什么东西
Don't say I never gave you anything.
库尔特 这行不通
Kurt. This isn't working.
什么
What isn't?
你和我
You and me.
为什么
Why not?
你知道的 我们没有丝毫相同之处
You know why not. We have nothing in common.
每次我们谈话
Every time we talk,
都是政♥治♥挫败的地雷
it's a minefield of political frustrations.
我不这么认为
Not for me.
那你是个更出色的人
Then you're a better person.
戴安 我没变 你知道我信什么的
Diane, I-I haven't changed. You knew what I believed in.
没错 但世界在变
Yes. But the world has changed.
右翼在变
The right wing has changed.
这些校园枪击
I mean, these school shootings.
我夜不能寝 想着
I lie awake at night, and I'm thinking
我无法认同你所相信的事
I can't believe what you believe in.
你这么冷静清醒 但其他人...
You seem so sane, and yet these people...
泰德·科鲁兹 马乔里·泰勒·格林 贝波特
Ted Cruz. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Boebert.
戴安 我们之间一直不谈政♥治♥
Diane, we've always stayed away from all that kind of stuff.
我不能在这么继续下去了 我不能
Well, I can't anymore. I-- I just can't.
你有其他人了吗
Have you met someone?
没有
No. No.
不是你想象中的那种
Not in the way that you mean.
那是哪种
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表