剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这太扯了
This is crazy.
-不好意思 我能说完吗 -可以
- Excuse me, could I finish? - Yes, please.
桑德尔先生 保持冷静
Mr. Sandel, let's keep this calm.
谢谢 法官阁下 里德利互利保险
Thank you, Your Honor. Ridley Mutual
想责怪威尔森·克雷曼学院的校长
wants to blame the president of Wilson Clayman because
是因为她说了一番话 但那话是针对
she made a speech, but that speech was a response
泰德·威洛比关于
to a Ted Willoughby rant
芝加哥种族主义的抱怨
about racism in Chicago,
那似乎就是第一起因
and that would seem to be the first cause.
好吧 我的建议是这样
Okay, here's what I suggest.
尽管我尊敬你们的想法
As much as I appreciate opinion,
我希望双方律师带着证据回来
I would rather have counselors return with evidence.
你知道可能是谁在恐吓学校吗
You have any idea who might be terrorizing the school?
我可能知道
I might.
这会在法庭上极大地帮助我们
Well, it would really help us in court.
我尽力而为
Let me see what I can do.
看来去太阳下散步帮了你很大忙
Well, that walk in the sun really seemed to help you.
是的
Yeah, it did.
莉兹 你研究过佛教吗
Liz, have you ever explored Buddhism?
没有 是这个帮助了你吗
No. Is that what's doing it to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你不知道 那些东西能有用吗
Can something act on you without your knowing it?
不知道 有什么对你有功效吗
I don't know. Is something acting on you?
也许吧
Maybe.
我感觉很轻松
I feel light-hearted.
我为你开心
Well, I'm happy for you.
你们无法取代我们
You will not replace us!
你们无法取代我们
You will not replace us!
你们无法取代我们
You will not replace us!
你们无法取代我们
You will not replace us!
你们无法取代我们
You will not replace us!
你们无法取代我们
You will not replace us!
你有武器吗
Are you carrying?
你知道是谁扔的诱饵手榴弹吗
So, you know who's throwing these decoy grenades?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
蕾内塔想见你
Renetta wants to see you.
不 我们没时间 他们会自己消停
No, we don't have time. They'll burn themselves out.
拿到视频就行
Just get video.
是抗♥议♥的事吗
Is this about the protests?
抗♥议♥不是问题
The protests aren't the problem.
而是之后的事情
It's what comes after.
那是什么
And what's that?
闻着像面包
Smells like bread.
一个支持者的烘焙坊
A supporter's bakery.
喂饱了半个芝加哥
It feeds half of Chicago.
战斗棍向前
Isikhwiliforward.
遵命
Kwenziwe.
躲避棍向前
Ubhokoforward.
是
Kwenziwe.
再来一次
Again.
战斗棍向前
Isikhwiliforward.
是
Kwenziwe.
-格挡棍向前 -是
- Ubhokoforward. - Kwenziwe.
如果你还没带上面罩
If the tear gas gets in your eyes
催泪瓦斯就进入了你的眼睛
before you place your masks,
马上去找你的协调领导
go to your coordinated leaders.
不管你听到身后发出什么声音
No matter what noises you hear behind you,
你镜头的焦点都要保持在这里
you keep the center of your lens right here.
-是 -警♥察♥的暴行就发生在这里
- Kwenziwe. - Police brutality is happening right here.
想想乔治·弗洛伊德
Think George Floyd.
相机比枪
The camera is a hundred times
重要一百倍
more important than a gun.
杰 很高兴又见到你
Jay, nice to see you again.
蕾内塔 这太棒了
Renetta, this is amazing.
这还只是开始
Oh, it's just the beginning.
-很香 对吗 -香极了
- Nice smell, huh? - The best.
让我想起妈妈的厨房♥
Reminds me of my mom's kitchen.
她喜欢烤面包
She loved baking bread.
我从来都没有这种天赋
I never had the talent.
那这是谁烤的面包
Whose bread is it?
一位支持者
A supporter.
你一直在问关于
You've been asking
另类右翼团体变得暴♥力♥的问题
questions about alt-right groups turning to violence?
对 我们有个案子...
Yes, uh, we're fighting a case...
我不想听这些
I don't want to hear it.
我知道得越少越好
The less I know, the better.
这些是我们一直在关注的另类右翼团体
These are the alt-right groups we've been looking at.
这些是最令人担忧的
The most worrisome are these.
就是这团体在倒计时11月10号♥
This group is the one counting down to 11/10.
骷髅队
Totenkopf?
那是联调局的想法 但这个团体
Oh, that's what the FBI thinks, but this group,
"我们的明天" 已经把他们取代了
Our Tomorrow, they've taken over for them.
我们从一年前就开始拍这些照片
We started taking these photos a year ago.
他们才是这些塑料手榴弹的始作俑者
They're responsible for these plastic grenades.
-怎么了 -我觉得我认识这个人
- What? - I think I know who this is.
-她是成员之一吗 -对 这是十个月前拍的
- She's a member? - yeah. That's from ten months ago.
-她叫什么名字 -不知道
- What's her name? - Don't know.
但如果你能帮我们查出来
But if you could get it for us,
会很有帮助
it'd be very helpful.
操
Fuck.
金刚佛器
一 二 三 搬
One, two, three. Move it.
唵嘛呢叭咪吽
Om mani padme.
唵嘛呢叭咪吽
唵嘛呢叭咪吽
Om mani padme.
唵嘛呢叭咪吽
Om mani padme.
唵嘛...
Om man...
请进
Uh, come in.
戴安 我能问你几个问题吗
Diane, can I ask you a few questions?
嗯 可以
Yeah, I guess so.
苏珊·特里蒙特是跟你的吗
Is Susan Tremont your mentee?
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
她 跟卡门一起工作的女人 苏珊·特里蒙特
Her. The woman working with Carmen. Susan Tremont.
对 那个新人
Oh, yes, the new hire.
对 我想她是的
Yeah, she's... Yeah, I guess she is.
你知道我们为什么会招她进来吗
Do you know why we hired her?
我们需要律师助理 怎么了 有什么问题
We needed a paralegal. Why? What's wrong?
这是她吗
Is this the same woman?
对 看着像她
Yeah, looks like her.
-怎么了 -这张照片是去年十月拍的
- Why? - The people in this photo
她当时正要离开一个白人至上主义者的集♥会♥
are leaving a white supremacist meeting last October.
-你能再说一遍吗 -如果这是苏珊·特里蒙特
- Would you say that again? - If that's Susan Tremont,
她正要离开一个白人至上主义团体的集♥会♥
she's leaving a meeting of Our Tomorrow,
这个团体叫"我们的明天"
a white supremacist group.
你怎么... 这张照片是哪来的
How did you-- Where did this come from?
我不能告诉你 但这是真的
I can't tell you, but it's true.
好 杰 你得详细地跟我解释一下
Okay, Jay, you have to take me through this more carefully.
我已经分不清♥真♥假了
I-I don't know what's real anymore, what's not.
有个叫"我们的明天"的团体
There's a group called Our Tomorrow.
他们可能向我们和威尔森·克雷曼学院
They supposedly threw the fake grenades at us
扔了假手雷 而她是成员之一
and Wilson Clayman College, and she's a member.
为什么白人至上主义者会想在黑人律所工作
Why would a white supremacist want to work at a Black firm?
这是敌人的老巢
That's where the enemies are.
她是梅丽莎的朋友吗
Is she friends with Marissa?
梅丽莎跟谁都是朋友
Marissa's a friend to everyone.
莉兹
Liz.
我想请你下来一下
Hey, I-I need you to come down here for a second.
不 你下来
No, you come down here.
早上好 营员们 你们可以坐下了
Good morning, campers. You can all sit.
我是索普[肥皂]法官 你们洗手时
I'm Judge Soap. Just think of me
想起我就行了
when you wash your hands.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表