剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Blissfully neutral.
我的脚还在抖 不算坏事
My feet tingle. Not a bad thing.
鲜艳的色彩仍然让我心痒痒
And colors still tickle my brain.
很好
Good.
你需要回来吗
Do you need to come back?
回去你那里吗 是的 我想回去
Come back to you? Yes, I want to come back.
我觉得疗程挺有帮助的 你不觉得吗
I-I think it helps. Don't you?
觉得有效吗 当然
Think it helps? Yes. Mm.
-我能问你一个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
你总是这么冷静
You're always so calm.
你有接受自己的疗程吗
Do you-- Do you take your own treatment?
没有 如果需要 我也会的
No. If I had a need, I would,
不过目前还不需要
but I haven't yet.
但是 谁知道几年后会怎么呢
But, you know, let's give it a couple of years.
抱歉让你久等了 我在车里找到了
Sorry to keep you waiting. I found it in the car.
很好 我刚正在和戴安聊天
Oh, good. Uh, uh, Diane and I were just talking.
-你好 -你好
- Oh. Hi. - Hi.
我是阿莉莎 很高兴认识你
I'm Alyssa. Nice to meet you.
我也是 我应该回去了
And you. I really should get back.
我们也是 筹款很快就要开始了
Yeah, us, too. They'll be passing around the hat
医疗保健 医疗保健 医疗保健
pretty soon-- health care, health care, health care.
再见 戴安
See you, Diane.
再见
Bye.
他们是在利用你把我送进监狱 这样你也无所谓吗
They're using you to send me to prison. Are you okay with that?
怎么 你觉得我想出庭作证吗
What, you think I wanted to testify?
我觉得最会逃脱牢狱之灾的人
And as far as who can avoid prison,
非你莫属
I have the utmost faith that it's you.
爸 算了 我们走
Dad, come on, let's go.
听着 弗兰克 你是想让我给你道歉吗
Look, Frank, is it an apology you want?
-你就是为了这个 -你在说什么呢
- Is that what this is about? - What are you talking about?
爸 这段谈话会变成法庭供词 走吧
Dad, this entire conversation can end up in court. Come on.
听你闺女的话 伊莱
Listen to your daughter, Eli.
你这是在自损一百
You're hurting yourself.
爸 别去了 你这是干什么 打住
Dad, stop. Why are you doing this? Stop.
别跟着我进男厕所
Do not follow me into the men's room.
你觉得我和总统背叛了你
You think I betrayed you with the president.
-放过我吧 伊莱 -我是帮了你一个忙
- Let it lie, Eli. - I did you a favor.
等拜登民♥意♥调查一败涂地时
As soon as Biden tanked in the polls,
你就会被卸任了
you would have been put out to pasture.
天呐 能让我清静一下吗
Jesus Christ, can I have some peace?
你敢说出♥卖♥♥♥我你不会拿到任何好处
Tell me you don't think you're gonna be rewarded for giving me up.
你不会这么天真吧
Tell me you're not that fucking naive.
这是你咎由自取
You did this to yourself.
当我发现你真的...
When I found out you were serious...
去死吧 伊莱·戈德 该死的犹太佬
Die, Eli Gold, you fucking Jew!
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming over.
有解决一些问题了吗
Did we settle anything?
没有 但今晚很有趣
No... but it was interesting.
确实
It was. Yeah.
下次我们可能需要一醉方休
Next time we should probably get drunk.
-来吧 -好吧
- Here. - Oh, yeah.
上帝 我们与你同在
Oh, God, we are one with you.
什么声音 儿童丢失警报吗
What is that? Amber Alert?
天呐
Oh, God.
好像是附近发生了枪击
It's some kind of shooting near here.
-某个抗♥议♥者开了枪 -天呐
- Some protest shooting. - Oh, my God.
紧急通报
当心 芝加哥市区发生枪击事件
民♥主♥党筹款晚会现场已被封锁
一人伤亡 民♥主♥党委员会主席 弗朗西斯·朗度
请当心 嫌疑人仍在逃
斯特拉敦周围二十街区已被封锁
请格外小心
在民♥主♥党筹款晚会
It's at the Democratic fundraiser.
有一人伤亡 弗朗西斯·朗度
One casualty. Francis Landau.
民♥主♥委员会主席
Head of the Democratic Committee?
我的天呐 对 我认识他
Oh, my God, yeah. I-I know him.
市区要封锁到枪手落网
Downtown is on lockdown until the shooter is apprehended.
宴会厅周围二十个街区
20-block radius around the ballroom.
我们离斯特拉敦十街区
We're ten blocks from the Straton.
你可能需要把这当自己家了
You should probably make yourself comfortable.
你要被困在这一阵子了
You're gonna be stuck here for a while.
天呐
Oh, God.
验尸官办公室
爸 你需要点什么吗
Dad, can I get you anything?
爸
Dad?
真是太诡异了
Oh, it was so weird.
我当时就在他身边
I was right beside him.
这个人突然出现在我们身后
And this guy just came up behind us
说着 "去死吧 你这个恶心的犹太佬 伊莱·戈德"
and said, "Die, you filthy Jew, Eli Gold."
伊莱·戈德
Eli Gold.
他是想杀我
He thought he was killing me.
这个世界已经疯了 爸
The world has gone crazy, Dad.
但弗兰克是因为我而死
But Frank's dead because of me.
他根本不是犹太人 他...
He's not even Jewish. He's...
他有三个孩子
He's got three kids.
他只是长老教 还是什么的
And he's, like, Presbyterian... something or other.
我很庆幸你还活着 爸
I'm glad you're alive, Dad.
-你看到他逃走了吗 -谁 枪手吗
- Did you see him leave? - Who, the shooter?
没有 我只是听到了声音 我不知道是枪声
No. I heard the sound. I didn't know it was a gunshot.
我还以为是垃圾箱倒了还是什么
I thought it was a garbage can falling or something.
然后我转身去门那
And I turned to the door,
但有好多人挤在那
but there was a crowd in the way.
我这辈子到底做了些什么
What am I doing with my life?
怎么了 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
所有人都恨我
People hate me.
他们恨我入骨 想把我杀了
They hate me so much, they want to kill me.
爸 他们想杀我们因为我们是犹太人 好吗
Dad, they want to kill us because we're Jewish. Okay?
你可能只是街上卖♥♥椒盐卷饼的小贩
You could be selling pretzels on the street,
他们都想杀了你
they'd still want to kill you.
不 这就像李·爱华特 还记得他吗
No. It's like Lee Atwater. Remember him?
最后 他还是道歉了
At the end he-he apologized.
他得了脑癌还是什么
He had, uh, brain cancer or something,
后来死了 他说
but he died and-and he said,
"我对威利·霍顿很抱歉"
"I'm sorry for Willie Horton."
你来到这个世界
You come into the world...
想让这个世界更美好
wanting to make it a better place,
然而最后却越搞越糟
and you end up just making a mess.
你有贡献的 爸
You make a difference, Dad.
不管怎么样 我觉得你是个有贡献的人
You make a difference to me, anyway.
如果我死了 你会到吗
If I die, you'll be there, right?
-你会来念悼词的吧 -爸
- You'll give the eulogy? - Dad.
你离死还远着呢
You're not dying.
我们只是生活在一个糟糕的时代 梅丽莎
We just live in a bad time, Marissa.
我要改变自己的命运 我要停止做坏事
I've got to change my life. I've got to stop.
我得... 坦白
I've got to... confess.
坦白什么
Confess what?
一切 我所做的一切
Everything. What I did.
不 不行 爸 不要
No, you don't. Dad, no.
戈德先生 可以借一步说话吗
Mr. Gold, can we talk to you over here?
爸 把你看到的告诉我们
Dad, just say what you saw.
好吗 别说别的
Okay? Don't say anything else.
我载你回家
I'll drive you home.
好吧 那...
All right, so...
有个问题我一定得问
I have to ask this question.
和你结婚的是哪位
Which one of them are you married to?
哪位是你的妻子
Which one is your wife?
我看到有四个女人了
Well, I-I-I-I must have seen, what, four?
我得做个小抄 省得搞错了
I needed a cheat sheet to keep track.
-如果我说都不是会不会冒犯到你 -都不是吗
- Will it offend you if I told you none of them? - None of them?
这是什么 公社吗
What is this, a commune?
只是相亲相爱的一家人
Just a loving household.
你是基♥督♥徒
And you're a Christian?
生来就是一腔基♥督♥热血
Born in the blood of Christ.
好吧
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表