剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这才是关键
That's what this is all about.
巴蒂斯特是他买♥♥下球队的特洛伊木马
Baptiste is a Trojan horse for buying a football team.
但我们代理的依然是巴蒂斯特
But we still represent Baptiste.
对 但高特是付律师费的人
Yes, but-but Goate is paying us.
如果他是球队的新主人 他会雇佣巴蒂斯特
If he gets the team, he'll hire Baptiste.
行吧 不做集体诉讼
All right, then no class action.
你怎么看
So, uh, what do you think?
我觉得应该做好庭审的准备
I think we should prepare ourselves for trial.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我认为你们俩表现很棒
But I thought you two did well.
是的 不过对于法官来说
Yes, but it's easier for the judge
送你去庭审比驳回案子要来得简单
to send you to trial than to dismiss.
如果我是你 我会祈祷案子能到庭审阶段
If I were you, I would be praying for a trial.
我尽力了
I did my best.
你是该担心有没有尽力
That should be your worry.
你会没事吗
Are you gonna be all right?
应该会
I think so.
必要时我还有后备方案
I have a backup plan if I need it.
全体起立
All rise.
请坐
Be seated.
多谢双方的辩论
Thank you for your arguments.
我承认我不太喜欢查尔斯·莱斯特
I will admit that I am not a fan of Charles Lester.
他到过我的法庭
He's been in my court before,
替一些社会渣滓当律师
representing some of the lowest of the low.
可是...
But...
州助理检察官先生 你的证据是伪造的
Mr. A.S.A., your evidence is a sham.
甚至比伪证还不如
Worse than a sham.
我不知道你是从哪里弄来的视频
I don't know where you got it,
也可能完全是你凭空捏造的
or if you yourself created it...
绝无此事 法官阁下
No, no, I swear, I did not, Your Honor.
卡拉斯先生 帮我个忙
Mr. Callas, you do yourself no favors
别在我做判决的时候插话
by interrupting my ruling.
这个换脸视频
This video, this deepfake,
展现出控方的不择手段
shows the desperation of the prosecution
虽然被告很可能是有罪的
to railroad a possibly guilty man.
但我怎么分得清呢
But how am I to tell?
你们去她的车子附近候着
I want you to wait by her car.
她的车可能有枪 所以别让她上车
She may have a gun in the car, so don't let her get in.
我不喜欢被告这几十年来
I don't like the way the defendant has dodged
都没有被绳之以法
a deserved punishment for decades.
我不喜欢他通过钻法律系统的空子
I don't like the way he's manipulated the system
-来达到作为律师的... -你好
- in order to continue to function as an attorney... - Hello.
你想要什么
Do you need something?
巴鲁克先生 我们有一个共同点
I think we have something in common, Mr. Baruch.
什么共同点
Uh-huh. What's that?
同一个律师
The same lawyer.
卡门·莫尤
Carmen Moyo.
-你是 -奥斯卡·里维
- You're...? - Oscar Rivi.
我想跟你摊个牌 巴鲁克先生
And I want to be clear with you, Mr. Baruch.
如果我的律师有什么三长两短...
If something happen to my lawyer...
我不会高兴
...I won't be happy.
或者说 我会很生气
In fact, I'll be very upset.
没有了她 我的生意会受挫
My business will suffer without her.
如果我的生意做不好
And if my business suffer,
那我也会让你的生意一塌糊涂
I'll make your business suffer.
你可能在琢磨和我对着干的话
You're probably wondering whether your business
你的生意有几成胜算
can survive going against me.
我想胜率不大
I'm guessing it can't.
为什么要冒险呢
But why risk it?
如果我是你 我不会动她
If I were you, I'd leave her alone.
她是个好律师
She's a good lawyer.
明白了吗
Do we understand each other?
很好
Good.
你还要和手下交代
I think you need to tell your man
别去人家的车边候着了
not to meet her at her car.
别动手
Let it go.
兴许我们还能合作呢
Maybe we can do some business together.
卡门可以帮忙安排
Carmen will arrange it.
到那时候...
And at that moment...
我会按照法律允许的
I will surely sentence you
最高标准来给你判刑
just as harshly as the law will allow.
但现在 你可以保持自♥由♥身
Until that time, you will retain your freedom.
鉴于法庭上陈列的各项事实
And so, with these facts in mind,
我只能驳回本案的起诉
I have no choice but to dismiss this case.
莱斯特先生 我希望你能找些新朋友
Mr. Lester, I would urge you to find new friends.
下一次就不会再这么好运了
Next time, this will certainly go against you.
谢谢法官阁下 我会的
Thank you, Your Honor, I will.
你就骗吧
No, you won't.
但因为起诉证据是虚假或不准确的
But unfortunately I have no choice
根据伊利诺伊州
but to dismiss this trial under Section 1♥1♥4♥
《刑诉法》第1♥1♥4♥节的规定
of the Illinois Code of Criminal Procedure:
我很遗憾地只能驳回本案
presenting false or inaccurate evidence.
谢谢你 巴鲁克先生
Thank you, Mr. Baruch.
我自♥由♥啦
I'm free!
做得好 我教导有方
Good job. I guess I taught you well.
教授 成败与否都取决于你呢
Yep, it all came down to you, Professor.
我不... 不聊了
I didn't... Okay, whatever.
谢谢你 戴安
Thank you, Diane.
我一个人一定办不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
跟你说吧
You know what?
我才意识到我好想念出庭的感觉
I just realized how much I miss court.
听说双方已经达成了和解条件
I understand the two parties have reached an agreement.
是的 法官阁下
We have, Your Honor.
-霍夫女士 -我们...
- Ms. Hoff. - Uh, we...
-看起来确实是这样的 -很好
- apparently have, too, Your Honor. - Good.
兴许终于可以回归到橄榄球本身了啊
Maybe we can get back to some good old-fashioned football.
-恭喜 -我能得到什么
- Congratulations. - What did I get out of this?
我知道你不止想要赔偿金
I-I know you were looking for more than money,
你应该和高特先生谈谈
but, uh, you should talk to Mr. Goate.
你买♥♥下了你的前东家
He bought out your former boss,
可能想找一个教练
so he's probably looking for a coach.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得高特会请他吗
You think Goate's gonna hire him?
不会
No.
他想要白人教练
He wants the white coach.
高特用做好事为由骗我们接了这案子
So Goate manipulated us into a do-gooder lawsuit
只是想用它来压价买♥♥球队
as leverage to buy a team.
如果我们继续帮他的忙 会有回报的 他欣赏忠诚
It'll pay off if we stay loyal. He likes loyalty.
你有感觉过我们其实跟清洁工差不多吗
Do you ever feel like we're just janitors cleaning up shit?
工资很高的清洁工
But well-paid janitors.
72小时过去了 感觉怎样
So, 72 hours later, how'd it go?
-出人意料 感觉太棒了 -很好
- Strangely, very well. - Excellent.
-有停药症状吗 -没有
- No withdrawals? - None.
不感觉自己浮空了吗
No floating?
没有
None.
-你还出庭了吗 -是的 表现很好
- And were you in court? - I was, and I kicked ass.
心情也顺畅
With a smile.
可真是好消息啊
I'm glad to hear it.
我想你不再需要治疗了
Well, then I don't think you need the treatment.
如果我依然想治疗呢
Well, what if I want the treatment?
还是取决于你 但如果是我的话...
Well, that's up to you. But if I were you...
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 你呢
I think so. You?
没事 哇
Yeah. Wow.
没错 哇
Yes. Wow.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表