剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
So go, go, get on that plane
把你的奖项揽回家 好吗
and collect your award, okay?
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
是戴安的电♥话♥
Was that Diane?
是的
Yes.
她没事吧
She all right?
没事
Yes.
犹太人不能取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
犹太人不能取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
犹太人不能取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
你的
Yours.
好
Got it.
现在情况
Hey, things have gotten, uh,
有点复杂
a little complicated here.
我觉得晚饭得取消了
I think we have to skip dinner.
事实上 我现在正在去你那的路上
Well, actually, I'm, uh, on my way up to you right now.
你... 什么意思
You're... What do you mean?
我正在爬楼梯
I'm, uh, climbing the stairs.
现在已经爬到第十五层了
I'm on the, uh, 15th floor right now.
你在爬楼梯
You're climbing the stairs?
电梯停了 所以...
Well, the elevators weren't working, so...
莱尔 这样做真的很浪漫
Lyle, that's-that's a really romantic thing to do,
不过还是请回去吧
but please, head back down.
我不知道这些电梯要停多久
I have no idea how long the elevators will be out.
我现在和库尔特在一起
Actually, I'm with Kurt,
在爬楼梯去找你
heading up to you right now.
库尔特
Kurt?
你跟我丈夫库尔特在一起
You're... you're with my husband Kurt?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么跟我丈夫在一起
Why are you with my husband?
也不是一起 就是
I'm not with him, I'm just...
正好跟他一起去找你
happen to be heading up with him.
可是我... 天呐 我刚跟他打完电♥话♥
Uh, but I... My God, I just talked to him.
他什么都没说
He didn't say anything.
他说你...
He said you were, uh...
他在电视上看到你遇到了暴♥乱♥什么的
he saw you on TV in a riot or something.
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen to me,
你们都快回去
you have both got to head back down.
能不能答应我你现在会回去
Would you please promise me you will head back down now?
那个... 灯
Uh, the, uh, lights
现在有点闪
are getting a little wonky here.
晚点打给你
I... I'll-I'll talk to you.
戴安说她希望我们都回去
Diane says she wants us both to head down.
你回吗
Are you?
不
No.
来吧
Come on.
当心 打开手♥机♥照明
Be careful. Use your cell phone light.
我的天呐 你们终于认可我的价值了
My, my, I think I've been found worthy.
一件有精斑的T恤还真是神通广大
Amazing what a come-stained T-shirt can do.
我们想更详细地了解下控诉 斯塔普斯先生
We want to know more about your accusation, Mr. Staples.
我母亲以前是位钢琴老师
You know, my mother was a piano teacher.
她觉得如果人人都会弹钢琴
She thought the world would be beautiful
这个世界会更美好
if everyone could play the piano.
所以她走进贫民区
So she went into the ghettos
把那些非常幸福的黑人小孩拖进她的课堂
and she dragged perfectly happy Black children
不管他们愿不愿意 唱着
to her lessons against their will, singing...
*为主铺平道路*
*Prepare the way of the Lord*
这首歌♥最好弹
This is the easiest song to play
因为音节都是重复的
'cause it's repetitive.
斯塔普斯先生
Mr. Staples,
德桑蒂斯州长是在哪侵犯的你
where did Governor DeSantis assault you?
-在哪 -地理方位
- Where? - Geographically.
共和党政♥治♥行动委员会
Oh, CPAC.
-具体地址 -他的房♥间里
- Where at CPAC? - In his room.
什么房♥间
What room?
你想让我告诉你们房♥间号♥吗
You want me to give you the room number?
是的
Yes.
-我不记得了 -那房♥间在几楼
- I don't remember. - What floor?
你们问得越来越有敌意了
Look, this is getting hostile.
这个问题应该很简单
Well, this should be easy.
-哪家酒店 -喜来登酒店
- What hotel? - The Sheraton.
很可惜 州长在他入住前
Well, unfortunately, the governor
改换了另一家酒店
changed hotels at the last minute.
-他当时住在凯悦酒店 -对 是那家酒店
- He was staying at the Hyatt. - Yeah, that one.
够了
Okay.
感谢你的帮助 斯塔普斯先生
Thanks for your help, Mr. Staples.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What's wrong?
你们直接告诉我需要回答的酒店就好
You just tell me what hotel you want it to be.
不必了 这是罗素·卡顿律所的号♥码
No. This is the number of Russell Carton & Associates.
拜托了 去跟他们兜售你的故事吧
Please, go tell them your story.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不利用这件事的话 罗恩·德桑蒂斯就会赢
Ron DeSantis is gonna win unless you use this.
-谎言 -没错 谎言 但又有什么关系呢
- A lie? - Yes, a lie. What does it matter?
你们需要这个谎言因为你恨德桑蒂斯
You want this 'cause you hate DeSantis,
我需要这个谎言因为这可以
I want this 'cause it puts Trump
让特朗普在投票中获胜 双赢
ahead in the polling. Win-win.
真是白费了一天的功夫
Well, this has been a waste of a day.
天哪 他们是来对付我的
Oh, my God. They're here for me.
上帝 你真够自恋的
Oh, God, you're a narcissist.
你看到下面那群人了吗
Did you see the crowd down there?
他们想要杀我
They want to kill me!
别紧张 这栋大楼的照明
Don't worry. The building's having
出了一点小问题
a little trouble with the lights,
但马上就会恢复照明的
but they'll be back on in a minute.
卡尔·雷迪克
你还在打游戏吗
Are you still playing the video game?
-卡住了 -抱歉
- It froze. - Oh, sorry.
你想吃点什么吗
You want something to eat?
-我这可能还有些零食 -不想吃
- Think I have some snacks. - No.
小伙子 怎么了
Buddy, what's wrong?
外公强♥奸♥过别人吗
Did Grandpa rape people?
卡尔·雷迪克 维♥基♥百♥科♥
性行为不检
那也在游戏里点出来的吗
Is-is that from the game?
是的
Yes.
-你点开了超链接 -嗯
- You followed a hyperlink. - Mm-hmm.
孩子
Buddy.
外公他
Pop-Pop was, uh...
他是一个很复杂的人
he was complicated man.
他做过很多好事
He-he did a lot of good things.
可他也做过些坏事
And he also did bad things.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我 我也不知道
I-i d... I don't know.
我
I, um...
我可能
I think I was, uh...
我想当时处理这些事
I think I was having a hard time
对我来说也很难吧
dealing with it, too.
真希望他还活着
I wish he were alive.
为什么
Why?
这样我就能直接问他原因了
So I can ask him why.
我也是
Me too.
快到了
Almost.
那是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
为了阻止有人能上楼还真是费了不少功夫
That's a lot of effort to keep someone from going up.
也可能是为了阻止大家下楼
Or keep people from coming down.
戴安 有人想要困住你们
Diane, somebody's trying to trap you.
赶快找东西掩护好自己
Get to cover now.
怎么了 戴安
Hey, what's up, Diane?
库尔特刚刚打电♥话♥说
Kurt just called saying that someone
有人想把我们困在这里
is trying to trap us up here.
稍等 我看一下
Uh, hold on, I'm looking.
该死的
Oh, Fuck.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表