剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Unfortunately, I think I have to go.
我们可以改约周一吗
Can we schedule another session on Monday?
当然 希望你不要介意
Certainly. I hope you don't mind.
我无意间听到了你的视频会议
I couldn't help overhearing your Zoom call.
我们一个合伙人的外甥 太糟糕了
The nephew of one of our partners, it's just awful.
我听到了镰状细胞 其实 我们这里有
I heard sickle cell. You know, we volunteer here
帮助镰状细胞患者进行疼痛管理的志愿活动
helping sickle cell patients with pain management.
已经用不上了 他只剩一周的时间
It's way past that. He-he has a week to live.
我从工作角度提一下
I'm just saying, from my work,
我是临床试验委员会的
I'm on the board for clinical trials.
什么试验
Well, what trials?
基因编辑技术 听过成簇常间回文重复序列吗
Gene-editing technology. You've heard of CRISPR?
和它差不多
It's like that.
证明能够治愈镰状细胞病的试验
Trials are proving it cures sickle cell.
继续讲
Keep going.
它的工作原理就像一把小剪刀
It works like a tiny pair of scissors, snipping off
把引发镰状细胞的DNA片段剪掉
the segment of the DNA that causes sickle cell.
做过吗 成功了吗
That's been done? Successfully?
-是的 -那为什么还有人需要骨髓移植
- Yes. - Well, then why would anyone need a bone marrow transplant?
不需要
They wouldn't.
基因编辑技术太新了 还在试验阶段
Gene editing is so new, it's-it's only in trials.
但是成效显著
But the results are amazing.
我认识在芝加哥做试验的医生
I know the doctor doing the trials here in Chicago,
我可以介绍一下
and I could introduce you.
-真的吗 -当然
- You would do that? - Of course.
骨髓匹配非常罕见
Bone marrow matches are very rare.
所以我需要你们两个...
So I'm gonna need you both to...
从健身房♥过来的
Came from the gym.
我需要你们排查各种捐献者数据库
I'm gonna need you to scour the donor databases.
大概有三四个
There are three or four.
-要找什么 -根据理夏德说的
- And what are we looking for? - According to Ri'Chard,
这些是达斯汀的白细胞抗原标记
these are Dustin's leukocyte antigens markers.
我们有多少时间
What's our deadline?
手术可以推迟到周一
Well, the operation can be pushed back till Monday,
时间不多
but that's about it.
-这周一 -是的
- This Monday? - Yes.
我们应该也查查社交媒体
We should check social media, too.
你爱查就查吧
That's up to you.
你们不想在同一台电脑上查吗
Uh, don't you want to work off the same computer?
我们分头行动更好一些
It's better if we work separately.
辛格医生 谢谢你听我说情况
Dr. Singh, thank you for hearing me out.
别客气 来吧 他们需要我分诊
No problem. Uh, come on. They need me in triage.
-平时都是这样吗 -不
- Is it normally like this? - No.
我过来看看试验情况
I came in to check on the trials,
结果抗♥议♥者们打起来了
and protestors started fighting around the corner.
挑重点的说吧
Give me the rushed version.
他叫达斯汀·吉什 这就是
Uh, his name is Dustin Gish. Here he is.
他已经在芝加哥了 随时都可以开始试验
He's already in Chicago. He can start right away.
事实上 必须马上进行
In fact, he has to start right away.
我跟她说过 你有一个镰状细胞病人的
I told her you had one slot for a compassionate use exception
同情例外名额 生死攸关 辛格
for sickle cell. Life or death, Singh.
克里斯提娜 我们需要马上办手续
Christina. We'll need the paperwork ASAP.
告诉我送到哪就行 我们已经准备好了
Just tell me where to send it. We have it all collected.
准备一个镰状细胞基因编辑检查 对象是...
Clear a sickle cell gene-editing examination for...?
-达斯汀·吉什 -不 日期
-Dustin Gish. -No, what day?
-周一 -周一上午
- Oh, Monday. - Monday morning.
-达斯汀多大 -11岁
-How old is Dustin? -11.
-坏了 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
-克里斯提娜 不用管了 -怎么了
- Christina, never mind. - What's wrong?
11岁太小了
11 is too young.
-谁说的 -药监局
- Who says? - The FDA.
我没有试验12岁以下患者的授权 对不起
I don't have authorization for patients under 12. I'm sorry.
等等
Wait.
他只有三周就要过生日了
He's only three weeks from his birthday.
没用的 药监局的规定
It doesn't matter. This is the FDA.
等到他过生日再说吧
Wait until his birthday.
等到过生日他就没命了
He'll be dead by his birthday.
拜托 辛格 能想想办法吗
Come on, Singh, what can you do?
没办法 破规矩不是我定的
Nothing. I don't make these stupid rules.
如果我从药监局拿到许可
If I get an "All clear" from the FDA,
你能让达斯汀参与试验吗
will you put Dustin in your trial?
戴安 我不理解
Diane, I don't understand.
这不是骨髓移植
This isn't about bone marrow?
不 是基因剪接 成簇常间回文重复序列
No, it's gene splicing. Like CRISPR
我们可能有机会获得镰状细胞的临床试验
We may have a chance for a sickle cell clinical trial.
委员会已经同意
The board has agreed
使用同情例外加速办理试验手续
to a compassionate acceleration on its trial protocols.
你是怎么做到的
Wow. Uh, how did you manage that?
委员会的一个成员是...我朋友
Uh, one of the board members is a...friend.
但是我们还需要药监局的特批
but we have to get an exemption from the FDA.
什么特批 戴安
What exception, Diane?
患者必须满12岁
The patient has to be 12.
我不知道达斯汀的出生日期
I don't know when Dustin's birthday is,
但是我撒谎说在三周后
but I lied and I said it was in three weeks..
不是 三个月后
No, three months...
我提起紧急动议
I'll file an emergency motion,
找法官介入 大概有多少时间
get a judge involved. Uh, how much time do we have?
临床试验周一开始
The clinical trial starts on Monday.
尼尔森法官 他周末都在岗
Judge Nilsson. He's, uh, he's on weekend call.
-而且他不喜欢官僚主义 -好
- And he doesn't like bureaucrats. - Good.
我去打电♥话♥ 戴安 他到时候需要
I'll make the call. So, Diane, he-he'll need to hear
临床试验委员会的人作证
from someone on this clinical trial board.
能让你的朋友作证吗
Can you get your friend to testify?
我试试
I'll try.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是做个介绍 你自己争取的
I just made the introduction. You made the argument.
-现在我有点难为情 -怎么了
- Now I'm embarrassed. - What for?
我又有事相求了
I need to ask another favor.
法官阁下 我们现在就能出发了
Your Honor, we're ready to go right now.
对 好 在哪 好的
Yes. Okay, where? Okay.
谢谢 法官阁下 调头
Thank you, Your Honor. Make a U-turn.
-法庭是这个方向 -他在家
- The courthouse is in this direction. - He's home.
他想让我们去那边 海德公园 兰利南区
He wants us to come there. Hyde Park. South Langley.
我们需要激怒对方律师
We need to provoke this other attorney.
法官如果认为自己的权威被削弱
This judge will vote for us if he thinks
会偏向我们
his authority is being undercut.
好 很可行
Oh, good. That's doable.
当律师都这么刺♥激♥吗
Is being a lawyer always this exciting?
-不 -一直都是
- No. - All the time.
你还有多余的吗
Hey, you got another one of those?
当然了
I sure do.
你知道那句话
Do you know the words
"耶♥和♥华♥的名是应当称颂的"
to "Blessed Be the Name of the Lord"?
-不 -好了 你会学到的
- No. - Okay, well, you're gonna learn them.
每次我上庭之前
I sing it to myself
都唱给自己听
every time before I go into court.
*如果你不喜欢你的兄弟*
*If you don't like your brother*
*不要带上他的名字*
*Don't carry his name aboard.*
*耶♥和♥华♥的名是应当称颂的*
*Blessed be the name of the Lord*
*把名字深深埋藏在心底*
*Just hold them to your bosom.*
*并归家奉于神*
*And carry them home to God*
*耶♥和♥华♥的名是应当称颂的*
*Blessed be the name of the Lord*
生日快乐
法官阁下 这是性命攸关的事
Your Honor, this is a life-or-death situation.
法官阁下 如果没有法庭介入
Your Honor, absent court intervention,
-达斯汀·吉什就要死了 -我们能从
- Dustin Gish is going to die. - Can we keep this
理性出发谈论 而非感性吗
on a rational rather than emotional level?
律师 请主要阐述
Counselor, please confine
对该案件本身的描述
your remarks to the merits of the case.
法官阁下 达斯汀·吉什患有镰状细胞贫血病
Your Honor, Dustin Gish has sickle cell disease
并且病程进展至只有基因疗法
and it has advanced to the point where the only possible option
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表