剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
日后一定会有帮助的 相信我
It'll come in handy. Trust me.
你们怎么看
What do we think?
卡门很讨厌被玩弄
Carmen hates being tricked.
她一定会为我们创造奇迹的
She'll do wonders for us.
我同意
I agree.
我们得去上庭了
We have to get to court.
没错 你也是
Yup. You, too.
威洛比先生 谢谢你能来
Thank you, Mr. Willoughby, for joining us.
这是我身为美国人的责任 律师
My duty as an American, lawyer man.
-法官阁下 -威洛比先生
- Your Honor. - Mr. Willoughby.
这不是你第一次
This isn't your first time
出庭作证对吧 卡尔森先生 我是说塔克先生
in a courtroom, is it, Mr. Carlson-- I mean, Mr. Tucker--
抱歉 应该是威洛比先生
I'm sorry, Mr., uh, Willoughby?
没错 所以让我挺意外的
No. It's sort of surprising
因为我真的是一个很好的人
because I'm actually a very nice guy.
但你和你的老板曾经在
But you and your employer were sued
2020年被起诉 对吧
in... 2020, weren't you?
太奇怪了
Go figure.
-这是肯定回答吗 -抱歉 是的
- Is that a yes? - Uh, sorry. Yes.
那个案子起诉你的罪名是什么
A-And what did that lawsuit accuse you of?
诋毁 诽谤罪之类的
Uh, defamation, slander, stuff like that.
那件案子你胜诉了 对吗
Wh-- You won that case, didn't you?
没错 我们胜诉了 真是大快人心
I did. We did, which was nice.
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
不过我倒是有时间
Well, I have some time.
不妨一起听听这到底和本案有何关系
Let's see what the relevance is.
你还记得为什么那个案子中的法官
Do you remember why the judge
站在了你这一边吗 威洛比先生
sided with you in that case, Mr. Willoughby?
他说主要是因为任何一个有理智的人
Basically, he said that no reasonable person
都不该认真地对待我
should take me seriously,
其实听起来有点像在羞辱我
which sounds like an insult,
但是塔克·卡尔森也和我半斤八两
but Tucker Carlson got the same pass,
保守派作家和时评员
他每年还能领到上百万 所以我觉得该认真啊
and he gets paid millions a year, so that's pretty serious.
好吧 那为什么任何一个有理智的人
Okay, and why should no reasonable person
都不该认真地对待你呢
take you seriously?
我的工作主要就是评论
Well, what I do is more like commentary.
就像塔克 大家都知道 没有字面意义
Like Tucker. You know, non-literal,
没有实际含义 就是好玩而已
non-factual. It's just for fun.
这么说责怪你使用暴♥力♥
So, uh, blaming you for violence
或威胁使用暴♥力♥都是无稽之谈了
or the-the threat of violence would be absurd?
我是反对暴♥力♥的 大家都清楚这一点
I am against violence. Everybody knows that.
看看后面的人
Look behind them.
没有其他问题了
Uh, no further questions.
威洛比的律师
Willoughby's lawyer?
-我猜也是 -好吧
- My guess. - Okay.
威洛比先生
Mr. Willoughby...
叫我泰德就好
Ted's fine.
泰德
Uh, Ted, um,
你的节目 虽然你声称它"只是为了好玩"
your shows, which you described as "Just for fun,"
但已经引发了一些很严重的问题了
they take on some pretty serious issues,
-不是吗 -那要看是什么问题了
- don't they? - That depends.
堕胎 移♥民♥
Abortion. Immigration.
乌克兰 普♥京♥ 特朗普
Ukraine. Putin. Trump.
我会把这些话题称为严重的问题 你不会吗
I'd-I'd call those serious issues, wouldn't you?
当然 我喜欢解决问题
Sure. I like dealing with issues.
但在去年之中
Well, in the, in the last year,
你制♥作♥的节目内容有74次
you have done 74 segments
涉及到在芝加哥
on "Black on white violence"
-"黑人对白人实施的暴♥力♥" -还有人算这个
- in Chicago. - Somebody counted?
更不用提
Not to mention
所有你涉及到的故事你都会提到校长
all the stories you did mentioning college president,
安吉拉·艾伦-海尔曼
Angela Allen-Hellman,
-提到她的名字 -真是受宠若惊
- by name. - I'm so flattered.
威洛比先生 为什么你会对黑人
Mr. Willoughby, why are you biased
-有如此大的偏见 -反对
- against Black people? - Objection.
反对有效
Sustained.
天哪 我才没有偏见
Oh, my God, I'm not biased.
有人在康涅狄格州的饲料库袭击过我
Somebody attacked me at my Connecticut feed store
也说过这种话 但我回应说"我不是一个坏人"
and said the same thing, and I said, "I'm not a bad guy."
每天早上 我们都会收到一份电视台备忘录
Each morning, we get a network memo,
他们会决定我们要报道的内容
and they decide what we cover.
我只是信息的传递者
I'm just the messenger.
威洛比先生 这份"电视台备忘录"是谁写的
Mr. Willoughby, this "Network memo," who writes it?
我不知道具体是谁写的
Gosh. I don't know exactly who.
它只是教我们如何去
It just tells us how to keep
保持观众的愤怒 观看节目
the audience enraged-- engaged!
法官阁下
Uh... Your Honor,
我请求短暂休庭
uh, I ask for a short recess.
此时不休更待何时
I'll bet you do.
好了 我们来和解吧
All right, we'll settle.
让我们遭了这么多罪
Ah. Expect to pay
做好花一大笔钱才能了事的准备吧
through the nose after putting us through all this.
没关系 这笔钱不是由
That's fine. The funds aren't coming
-里德利互助保险公♥司♥出 -是福克斯 对吧
- from Ridley Mutual. - It's Fox, isn't it?
基于成本效益分♥析♥
Uh, cost-benefit analysis.
与其让他们的电视台红人在庭上口无遮拦
Paying you versus allowing one of their network stars to say
不如直接付钱给你们
one more fucking word off-script.
那我们明天来聊一下具体金额
Okay, we'll talk numbers tomorrow.
-你找我 -你一直问我
- You wanted to see me? - Uh, you've been asking
有没有更多的活分给你干
if I have any extra work for you.
那话现在还作数吗
Does that offer still stand?
当然 我很乐意帮你分担
Absolutely. It would be my pleasure to help.
太棒了 这些文件非常重要
Great. These files are essential,
但有人把文档的字母顺序和日期都打乱了
but someone threw off the alphabetization and the dates.
我希望你能仔细看一看
Look through them closely
把它们都归好类
and organize them for me?
好的 没问题 这是什么案子
Yeah, on it. What-What's the case about?
-你看看就知道了 -好的
- Oh, you'll see. - Okay.
看哪
Look at that.
看起来就像什么事都没发生过一样
Looks almost like nothing ever happened.
我有点喜欢无头雕像了
I kind of like him headless.
从街上看还是很不错的
Mm. Looks good from the street.
你的佛教践行对你有用吗
So, how is your Buddhism thing going?
我不知道
I don't know.
莉兹
Liz?
-怎么了 -我们能共享秘密吗
- Yes? - Can we share secrets?
我希望可以
Oh, I hope so.
不 我的意思是说
Mm, no, as in,
你一定要守口如瓶
you can never tell anyone.
天哪 快说说
Oh, fuck, tell me.
我吻了我的医生
I kissed my doctor.
你的医生
Your doctor?
我现在还能感觉到
I can still feel it.
我是说 那 那是一个的吻
I mean, it was... it was a kiss.
那他亲回来了吗
And did he kiss you back?
他没有退开
Well, he didn't pull away,
但他也没有拉近我 所以
but he didn't pull me to him, so...
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
我可能不敢亲我的医生
I don't think I could kiss my doctor.
等等 你当时是不是穿着病号♥服啊
Wait, did you-- were you wearing a paper gown?
戴安
Diane?
他站在门口
He was standing in the doorway,
给了我这个
and he gave me this.
不是吧
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -这是什么
- What happened? - What is that?
是什么医生啊
What kind of doctor is this?
你认识的 莱尔·贝登古
You know him. Lyle Bettencourt.
等等 是那个作证基因治疗案的
Wait, is he the one that testified in the gene therapy--
他... 戴眼镜的银狐
Wait, the... silver hair and the glasses?
很好 我同意了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表