剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
当你需要帮助 请打给这个
When you need help, call on the team
攀登过山巅的团队 六巨头
who's been to the mountaintop. The Big Six.
马尔科姆今天在车里看了这个
Even Malcolm looked at this in the car today,
-连他都觉得这很蠢 -没错 是很蠢
- and he-he thinks this is dumb. - Yeah, sure, it's dumb,
但这不是给我们做的
but it's not made for us.
我不在意是给谁做的 这也太尴尬了
Uh, I don't care who it's made for. Th-This is embarrassing.
你才拿到知识产权 不能现在不要了
You only just licensed the IP. You can't yank it now.
对 但我也查了
Yeah, but I checked.
如果涉嫌污蔑 我有拒绝的权利
I have right of refusal for disparagement.
而这简直就是在污蔑
And this is disparagement
-我父亲 -好了 你吵得我
- of my father. - Okay, I can feel brain cells
觉得脑浆都要从耳朵里流出来了
leaking out my ears right now from this argument.
我把电♥话♥给你 你直接和纽约银行说
Let me put you on the phone with BNY
讲讲你到底有什么担忧
so you can voice your concerns.
-好吧 -但他们会把你从交易中踢出去
- All right. - But they're gonna cut you out of this deal,
你每年会损失50万
and you'll lose half a million a year
-冠名费 -怎么了
- in licensing fees. - Hey, what's going on?
广场上抗♥议♥者特别多
Uh, a lot of protesters in the plaza.
戴安被困住了 她没事
Diane got stuck in it. She's fine.
-保安怎么说 -防暴警♥察♥让我们原地等候
- What is security saying? - The riot police
直到他们完成大厦前面的清场
want us to wait until they clear the front of the building.
他们预计需要一小时
They think an hour.
好吧 等他们认为
Okay. All right, well, let us know
可以放人回家的时候再通知我们
when they think we should send people home.
在售别♥墅♥ 157万8900欧元
现打八折
你穿着比我穿好看多了
Wow, that looks better on you than me.
那不好说
Oh, I doubt it.
真的 来 转个圈看看
No, come on, give me a twirl.
你好 戴安
Oh, hello, Diane.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
戴安
Diane.
我的天啊
My goodness.
你还是那么年轻
The years have been kind to you.
什么事 菲利克斯 我不是你律师了
What do you need, Felix? I don't represent you.
不是我需要 戴安
Well, it's not what I need, Diane,
是你需要
it's what you need.
你可能知道了 我已经不是同性恋了
As you may know, I'm no longer gay.
-你不是吗 -不是 我觉得我一直都不是
- You're not? - No, I don't think I ever was.
我现在和一个非常棒的女人在一起了
I'm with a wonderful woman now.
查朗娜 查兰娜
Chalena. Chalanna.
不过 我给某位州长
But in any case, I was interning
做实习生
for a certain governor.
他带我去得州参加保守党政♥治♥行动会议
And he took me to Texas for CPAC.
回到酒店的时候 我跟他争辩解释
Back at the hotel, I argued with him
我不是同性恋
that I was not gay,
并且我不会跟他发生性关系
and I would not have sex with him,
但是他不接受我的拒绝
but he would not take no for an answer...
而且还强迫我给他口♥交♥
and he forced me to fellate him.
我很厌恶
I was repulsed,
我威胁说要去人力资源告发
I threatened to go to HR,
结果他解雇了我 所以我今天来了
and he fired me. That's why I'm here today.
-告诉她哪个州长 -你们也知道
- Tell her which governor. - Well, as you know,
在共和党圈子里 工作我可以随便挑
I have my pick of any job in Republican circles,
但我也是迪士尼乐园忠诚计划的
but I'm also an elite member
精英会员
of the Disney World loyalty Program,
所以我才同意给罗恩·德桑蒂斯州长
which is why I agreed to intern
做实习生
for Governor Ron DeSantis.
有什么好笑的
Which part of that is funny?
你来这特别好笑
The part where you're here.
你被德桑蒂斯州长性侵了
You were sexually assaulted by Governor DeSantis
你来找我们帮你起诉他
and you came to us so we could help you sue him?
对 哪里奇怪了
Yes. What's strange?
你
You.
这就是右翼激进狗屁把戏
This is some bullshit Project Veritas trick.
你什么时候开始骂脏字了
When did you start swearing so much?
还挺性感的
It's kind of hot.
我就知道你会说这种话
But I knew you were gonna say something like this,
我有所准备
so I am prepared.
天啊
Oh, God.
这是我向你们证明
It's the only way I can prove to you
我没有录音的唯一方式
that I'm not recording this conversation.
你看 这就是我放弃法律的原因
You see, this is why I'm giving up on the law.
神经病 全都是戏码
It's insane. It's all performance art.
戏码
Performance art?
你说是戏码
Did you say performance art?
戴安 我被侵犯了
Diane... I was assaulted.
-我要走了 -你一定要相信
- I'm going. - And you must
一个男人 就像你相信女人一样
believe a man just as you would a woman.
不好意思 他说什么
I'm-I'm sorry, he said what?
他说他给罗恩·德桑蒂斯当实习生
He said he interned with Ron DeSantis,
被他侵犯了
who assaulted him.
性侵
Sexually?
对
Yep.
大家有什么意见
A-And, uh... what are we thinking?
这可是菲利克斯·斯塔普斯
It's Felix Staples.
他是撒谎大王
He is a liar.
我们之前就跟他打过交道
We have dealt with him before.
他为了吸引注意什么话都说得出口
He will say anything to get attention.
杰
Jay?
我去打听一下
I'll make some inquiries.
好吧 就跟他说
Okay, uh, let's tell him
我们调查一下 周一再议
we'll look into it and, uh, reconvene on Monday.
不行 他说今天必须给答复
No, he said we have until the end of the day.
不然他就去拉塞尔·卡顿律所了
Then he's going to Russell Carton & Associates.
他在耍我们 莉兹
Oh, he's playing us, Liz.
他知道那是我们竞争者
He knows that's our competitor.
这正是尼尔·格罗斯
This is exactly the kind of thing
想要的事情
that Neil Gross wants.
-果决 -好吧 行
- Hardball. - All right. Okay,
我们这么办
um, here's what we're gonna do. Uh,
你们三个帮助戴安调查他
you three are gonna help Diane vet him.
我们讨论一下
And, uh, we'll discuss, and then we'll just
一小时之后再议
meet back here within the hour, okay?
戴安 怎么了
Hey, Diane, what's wrong?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
上周和尼尔·格罗斯的对话...
Uh, that whole thing with Neil Gross last week...
让我非常震撼
It left me really shaken.
他选了强尼·艾弗曼
He went with Johnny Elfman?
对 应该是
Yeah, I guess he did.
这周末我出去
I went away this weekend
仔细思考了一下
to think about what I...
我真正想做的是什么
I-I really wanted to do,
眼下这个世界发生的种种 以及...
given everything that's going on in the world, and, um...
我要的不是现在这些
I realize it's no longer this.
这些是指什么
What is, uh, this?
律师执业
Practicing the law.
和菲利克斯·斯塔普斯这样的人打交道
Dealing with people like Felix Staples.
我是说 我来上班
I mean, I just had to struggle
还得穿过楼下暴♥动♥的人群
through a riot down on the street to get to work.
我花了半小时的时间洗澡
It took me 30 minutes to shower off tear gas
把身上和眼睛里的催泪瓦斯洗掉
off my body, out of my eyes.
我不想再应对仇恨了
I'm done with the hate.
可是难道法律不是
But isn't the law the only thing
制止仇恨的唯一方式吗
that can stop the hate?
不是
No.
这就像朝着一个吵闹不堪的屋子里
It's like shouting into a room
大喊大叫
full of shouting people.
还有别的方法吗
Well, is there any other option?
有 远离这一切
Yes. Just walking away from it all.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表