剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们没想到你们会下来
Well, um, we didn't expect to see you gentlemen down here,
但谢谢你们同意和我们开这个会
but thank you for taking our meeting.
不会占用太多时间
Uh, not to take up too much of your time,
我们想商议一下
we'd like to review a few
财务事宜
financial issues.
对 尽管国际社会混乱
Yes, uh, well, despite international disruptions,
我们上季度的财报还是比预期更好
uh, this past quarter has been stronger than expected.
我们知道 做得好
That was noted. Well done.
有你们当后盾
And being under your umbrella
对我们很有益
has been very beneficial,
我们不会把这些视作理所当然
and we do not take that for granted.
然而
However, uh,
我们注意到我们的权益合伙人的薪金
we have noticed that our equity partners
已经晚了
are two weeks behind
两周还没到账
in their pay.
你们和会计部查过了吗
Have you checked with accounting?
查过了
We have.
不是他们的问题
It's not coming from them.
你也许也能想象 这造成了一些员工的不满
As you might imagine, uh, there's been a bit of grumbling.
真奇怪
How odd.
和你们实话实说
To be honest with you,
因俄乌战争而对俄♥罗♥斯♥的制裁
the Russian sanctions over Ukraine
影响到了我们的生意
have affected our business
-比我们想象的更糟 -怎么说
- more than we anticipated. - How so?
我们一直没收到一些客户的付款
We're not receiving payments from some of our clients.
俄♥罗♥斯♥客户吗
Russian clients?
是过去业务的欠款 不是新客户
It's from past work, money owed, not new clients,
但美国政♥府♥
but the U.S. government
依旧没收了我们的钱
is still confiscating our money.
那么
And, um,
我们能做什么
what can we do?
我们要去法庭
We have a date in court
申请释放我们的项目款
to argue for our funds to be released.
如果你们能替我们申请就好了
What would be helpful is if you argued for us.
因为我们的口音和国际业务
They're biased against us for our accents
他们对我们有偏见
and our international business.
最好能有一点本地颜色
It would be good to have local color.
我们不是指肤色的颜色
We don't mean "color" in that way.
幸好政♥府♥非常喜欢黑人律师
Oh, good thing the government loves Black lawyers so much.
我会告诉库尔特你们向他问好
I'll-I'll tell Kurt you said hello.
戴安
Diane.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得你应该休息一两天
Well, I-I think you should take a day or two off.
你刚看到一个人死在你面前
You just saw a man die right in front of you.
不不 我没事
Oh, no, no, I'm... I'm fine.
我只需要几小时 我就去
I just, I need a few hours. I'll just go walk
-太阳下散散步 -好的
- in the sunshine. - Okay. Good.
好 去吧 工作这边
Good, go. Work can manage
缺你几个小时也能行 法庭见
without you for a few hours, and I'll see you in court.
好
Okay.
"当天边彩虹映入眼帘
"My heart leaps up..."
我心为之雀跃
"...when I behold a rainbow in the sky."
初生时即如此
"So was it when my life began."
我现在
"So is it now I am...
仍不变"
woman."
你还好吗
How are you doing?
大家不停问我是否还好
People keep asking if I'm all right.
那你还好吗
Are you?
我看见一个男人
Well... I saw a man
死在了我的窗外
d-die outside my window.
-什么 -他从我们办公楼顶
- What? - He fell from the roof of our building
-摔到我外面的栏杆上 -天哪 太可怕了
- onto my balustrade. - Oh, my God. That's awful.
现在这个世界就是很可怕
The world is pretty awful now,
但当我来到这里后 我
but-but then I come here, and I...
我感觉很好
I feel good.
这就是秘诀吗
So, is... is that the secret?
我只需要一直来这里吗
I just need to keep coming here?
不 你当然可以 但是
No. I mean, you can, but,
最终这种快乐会消失
eventually, the pleasure will dissipate,
你会出现戒断症状
and you'll suffer withdrawals.
天哪 那之后怎么办
Oh, God. What then?
你听说过"四谛"吗
Have you ever heard of the "four sights"?
是艺术学院的
Is that the new show at the Art...
那个新展览吗 不不
Art Institute? Oh, no, no, no,
-是佛教用语 对吧 -是
- that's Buddha, right? - Yes.
悉达多太子
Prince Siddhartha.
他第一次去宫殿周游世界
He ventured outside his palace for the first time,
看到了四谛 并彻底改变了他
and he saw four sights that changed him forever.
年老 疾病和死亡
Aging, disease, and death.
-他看到了腐烂的尸体 -你是佛教♥徒♥吗
- He saw a rotting corpse. - Are you a Buddhist?
-是的 -真的吗
- I am. - Really?
-真的 -看上去不像
- Really. - Wow. You don't seem like one.
我隐藏得很好
I hide it very well.
那第四谛是什么
So, what is the-the fourth sight?
你之前说了三种 死亡之后是什么
You mentioned three. What's... beyond death?
他遇见了一个苦行僧
He met an ascetic.
对方让其放弃一切财产
Someone who renounced all his possessions,
他意识到这是惟一能够逃避
and he realized that was the only way to escape
生命可变性的方法
the changeability of life.
你是想让我皈依吗
You trying to convert me?
不 但如果你想做佛教性格测试
No, but if you want to take a Buddhist personality test,
我可以联♥系♥别人
I can make a call.
我是开玩笑
That was a joke.
天哪 抱歉
Oh. God. Sorry.
宗教让我害怕
Yeah, religion... scares me.
我之前也是
It was the same with me.
对 我一直在看这个 这是什么
Yes, I've been looking at that. What is it?
这是个金刚
It's a dorje.
是钻石和雷电
It's a diamond and a thunderbolt.
能帮助你找到生命的稳定性
To help you find steadiness in your life.
我不能接受
Well, I can't take this.
下次治疗带来就行
Just bring it back to your next session.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk about it.
-一切都好吗 -都好 我忘带了东西
- Everything all right? - Yes, I-I forgot something.
-手♥机♥吗 -不是
- Your phone? - No.
只是这个
Just that.
你个放荡♥女♥人
You wench.
你口袋里有东西吗
Anything in your pockets, ma'am?
是的
Oh...yeah.
抱歉 是这个
Sorry. This.
这是什么
What is this?
没什么 就是个宗教物件
Oh, nothing. It's just, um, a religious object.
金刚吗
A dorje?
对 谢谢 法官阁下
Yes. Thank you, Your Honor.
我也有一个
I, uh, I have one myself.
向解放者顶礼膜拜 所有胜利者之母
Om Tara tu Tara tu ray swaha.
对 钻石和雷电
Yeah, diamond and thunderbolt.
作为我们律所的调查员
As our firm's investigator, you've been
你一直在监控全城的抗♥议♥者
monitoring the protests throughout the city,
-对吧 -我跟很多街头的人谈话
- correct? - I've talked to a lot of people on the streets
为了解发生了什么
to get a handle on what's going on.
在那些对话里 有什么共同主题吗
And in those conversations, has a common theme emerged?
-福克斯新闻 -法官阁下 反对
- Fox News. - Your Honor, objection.
若威尔森·克雷曼学院想起诉福克斯新闻 那就起诉
If Wilson Clayman wants to sue Fox News, then let them do it.
我同意 律师 这有什么关联吗
I agree, Counselor, how is this germane?
洛哈特女士
Ms. Lockhart?
法官阁下 我们只是展示里德利互利保险
Your Honor, we're merely showing that Ridley Mutual
违反合约
is in breach of contract because
因为他们在责怪受害者
they're blaming the victim.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表