剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
好 我已经看过诉状了 理查德
Now, ugh, I've looked at the complaint here, Richard,
我不知道这跟非法侵占有什么关系
and I'm not sure I understand how conversion is relevant.
我叫理夏德 法官阁下
Uh, Ri'Chard, Your Honor.
我们指控他们非法侵占
Uh, we're alleging the tort of conversion.
政♥府♥错误地控制了本应属于
The government has wrongfully assumed control of funds
STR劳利的资金
that rightfully belong to STR Laurie.
莱恩先生所说的资金来自一个
The funds Mr. Lane is referring to
被查封的银行账户 因为它属于一家
are from a bank account seized because it belongs
俄♥罗♥斯♥公♥司♥
to a Russian company.
好像有人忘记把手♥机♥静音了
Looks like somebody forgot to put their phone on silent.
哦 是我
Ooh! It's me.
我把它关掉
I'll turn it off.
是我老公 稍等
Ugh. It's my husband, just a second.
好 回到正题
Okay, that's enough of that.
说实话 理查德先生
Well, to be honest, Mr. Richard,
在这件事上我倾向于支持政♥府♥的立场
I lean towards the government's position on this.
我并不是这整个....
I am not a big fan of the whole--
朱利叶斯
Julius!
凯瑟琳 法官阁下
Catherine-- uh, Your Honor,
-早上好 -快过来 你怎么来了
- good morning. - Come on down. What are you doing here?
我在雷/理律所工作
I, uh, work with Reddick/Ri'Chard.
我太高兴了 快过来抱抱
I'm tickled pink. Give me a hug.
-别这样 快 -你穿上法官袍
- No, come on. - You wear a black robe
简直光芒四射 过来 小疯子
like white diamond. Get over here, you nut. Mwah! Aw!
早知道是你审 法官阁下
If only I'd known you were presiding, Your Honor,
我就会带你最喜欢的
I would've brought some of that deep dish
-深盘披萨过来 -法官 我想说...
- you love so much. - Judge, I'd like to just say...
不行 不能贿赂法官 朱利叶斯
No. No bribery around here, Julius.
我们上次就是因为这个惹上麻烦的
That's what got us in trouble last time.
-怎么回事 -我和凯瑟琳都是
- What's going on? - Uh, Catherine and I are
-"被赦免的38人" -被...
- in the "Pardoned 38." - The...?
被特朗普赦免的法官
Judges who were pardoned by Trump.
我们每个月都会一起吃一次饭
We all have lunch together once a month.
STR劳利在乌克兰战争爆发前
So, STR Laurie worked
就已经和俄♥罗♥斯♥客户有业务往来
for Russian clients prior to the war in Ukraine?
-没错 -所以
- That is correct. - so...
这些酬金不应该受到
these payments should not be impacted
俄♥罗♥斯♥制裁的影响 谢谢你 先生
by Russian sanctions. Thank you, sir.
这就是最重要的
That's all that's important.
我们看看什么是最重要的
let's examine what's important.
温斯顿先生 您的律所仍在
Isn't it true, Mr. Winston, that your firm
收取俄♥罗♥斯♥客户支付的酬金吗
is still receiving funds from Russian clients?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
STR劳利收到的酬金明显增加
STR Laurie's had a marked uptick in payments
这些酬金都来自
from numbered corporations
在开曼群岛注册的编号♥公♥司♥
registered in the Cayman Islands.
STR劳利这样做不是为了逃避
Isn't STR Laurie actually making an end run
-俄♥罗♥斯♥制裁吗 -当然不是
- around Russian sanctions? - Absolutely not.
如果现在还有俄♥罗♥斯♥支付的酬金
And if there's been any money coming from Russia,
只可能是因为制裁法律太混乱了
it's only because the sanctions laws are so confusing.
能有多混乱 别跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人做生意就行了
How confusing can it be? Just don't do business with Russia.
没错 法官阁下
That's exactly right, Your Honor.
法官阁下 实际上 某些
Actually, Your Honor, you'd be amazed
制裁法律的复杂性会让您惊讶
at some of the complexities of the sanctions regulations.
民♥主♥党就是抑制不住 官僚无处不在
Democrats just can't help themselves. Red tape everywhere.
"拜登式膨胀" 对吗
The "Biden Bloat," is that it?
就是这样 事实上
Exactly. In fact,
因为民♥主♥党的过度管理
isn't it true that you've had to
你们不得不延迟支付
delay some of your payments to certain lawyers
雷/理律所某些律师的酬金 对吗
at Reddick/Ri'Chard due to this Democratic micromanaging?
是的 很遗憾
Yes, regretfully.
又是因为民♥主♥党 混♥蛋♥
Democrats again. Assholes.
现在 对于
Now, what's unfair
像我这样诚实经营的商人来说
for an honest businessman like myself
最不公平的就是 我只能借助以色列这样的
is that I've had to resort to cryptocurrency
友邻国家的加密货币
from a friendly country like Israel
-来支付一些... -我们
- to pay certain... - Uh, let's turn
-换个问题 -等等 你们在洗钱吗
- to another matter. - Wait a minute, you've been laundering money?
不好意思 现在由我提问
Excuse me, I'm the one asking questions.
你的客户刚刚承认通过以色列洗白
Your client just admitted to laundering Russian funds
-来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的资金 -他没有 法官阁下
- through Israel. - No, he did not. Your Honor,
很明显 政♥府♥试图采取一切可行的策略来...
clearly the government is trying to use any tactic it can...
法官阁下 我们请求休庭
Your Honor, we request a recess.
-我们得谈谈 -不了 我要上去了
- We need to talk. - No, I'm heading up.
先生 法官给了我们一个缓刑 有效期到明天
Sir, the judge gave us a reprieve until tomorrow.
我们现在必须谈谈
We need to talk now.
正是如此 我要跟我的合伙人谈一下
Exactly, I need to talk to my partner.
这么说 是真的了 你们在俄♥罗♥斯♥洗钱
So, it's true then, you're laundering Russian money?
这不是洗钱 加密货币是合法的
It's not laundering. Cryptocurrency is legal.
先生 政♥府♥有非常优秀的法务会计师
Sir, the government has excellent forensic accountants.
他们会追查这笔钱
They'll follow the money...
那我就使用第五修正案
Then I'll take the Fifth.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得他是个白♥痴♥
I think he's an idiot,
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
and we're in big trouble.
你是说我们雇了一个白人至上主义者
You're saying we hired a white supremacist?
不 我只是说
No, I'm just saying
她去年十月从白人至上主义者会议上
she was leaving a white supremacist meeting
-离开 -梅丽莎
- last October. - Marissa?
我不知道怎么说
I don't know what to say.
我觉得她还好 很普通
She seemed fine to me, just normal.
你们在忙什么案子
What were you working on?
本·巴鲁克的歧视案件
Discrimination case against Ben-Baruch.
她有没有问什么奇怪的问题
Has she asked for anything unusual?
没有 她想晋升
No, she wanted to move up the ladder.
她问有什么最快捷的办法
She asked the best way.
你是怎么说的
What did you say?
这个 你们还是不要听了吧
You don't... want to hear this.
-别闹了 快说吧 -我们肯定要听的
- Are you kidding? Please tell us. - Of course we do.
我告诉她要拍你们俩的马屁
I told her to suck up to you two.
这就是最快捷的晋升之路
That that's the best way to get ahead.
我是开玩笑的
I was joking.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay, so-so what are we thinking?
-你今晚要跟她去喝酒 -是的
- You're having drinks with her tonight? - Yeah.
那就去 但是要探探她想干什么
Then have drinks, but find out what she's about.
我觉得那样不好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
我来吧
Got it.
理夏德 你有空吗
Ri'Chard, do you have a minute?
-当然 -朱利叶斯 你也来
- Sure. - Uh, Julius, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
庭上出了点状况 我们得聊聊
Uh, something came up in court that we have to talk about.
-我们也事要说 -STR劳利
- Yeah, we have something, too. - STR Laurie
一直在通过以色列用加密货币洗钱
has been laundering cryptocurrency through Israel
-来规避政♥府♥制裁 -什么
- to avoid government sanctions. - What?
是的 我们刚跟卡门谈过了
Yeah, we were just gonna go talk to Carmen.
他们可能一直在利用
Um, there's a chance they've been using
她的客户本·巴鲁克
her client Ben-Baruch.
这里到底是怎么了
What is going on here?
你们是什么事
What was your thing?
你说这里也发生了点事
You said something happened here, too.
对 我们好像雇了一个白人至上主义者
Oh, yeah, it looks like we may have hired a white supremacist.
什么
What?
需要我去找找2012决议的先例吗
Do you want me to find the precedents for the 2012 decision?
不用了 我来吧
No, I'll get it.
-没事的 -回家吧
- It's no trouble. - Go home.
-我可以的 -好吧
- I'm fine. - Okay.
你觉得那边是不是出了什么状况
Hey, do you think something weird is going on over there?
我不知道
I don't know. Um...
可能他们只是担心本·巴鲁克吧
I think they're just worried about Ben-Baruch.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表