剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Why do you hate me?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我不认识金妮·托马斯
I don't know Ginni Thomas.
但如果你问我为什么对金妮·托马斯不爽
But if you asking why I have issue with Ginni Thomas
那是因为她给白宫施压
it's because she pressured the White House
推♥翻♥选举
to overturn the election.
那场选举就是个笑话
That election was stolen.
天哪 好吧 你为什么这么做
Oh, my God. Okay, you--. Why-why are you doing this?
妈妈 开始了
Mum, it's on.
好了 女士
Okay, ma'am.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 我要挂了
Nice hearing from you. I'm hanging up now.
你在看哪一集《甲板之下》
Which Below Deck is it?
-什么 -我能听见你在看
- What? - I can hear you watching it.
是游艇系列对吧
It's Sailing Yacht, right?
-我喜欢格伦船长 -对
- I love captain Glenn. - Yes.
没错 第二季
Yes, season two.
你在补剧
Oh, you're catching up.
-等到第三季... -你... 不不不 别告诉我
- Wait till season three. . - You.. no no no. Don't tell me.
我不会的
I won't.
《游艇》是我最喜欢的
Sailing Yacht is my favorite.
人人都喜欢《地中海》衍生剧 但我喜欢《游艇》
Everybody swears by Med but I love Sailing.
厨师棒极了
The chef is so great.
好吧 金妮 帮我个忙
Ok, Ginni, help me out here.
1985年 你离开了邪教生命源泉
In 1985, you left the cult Lifespring.
为什么
Why?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
那就别再给我打电♥话♥了 这是个恶作剧
Then please stop calling me. This is a prank.
他们要求我们在其他成员面前脱衣服
We were asked to disrobe in front of other members.
并拿对方的身材开玩笑
and make fun of each other's bodies.
好
Okay.
下一个问题 在那之后
Next question. Later that year,
帮你消除邪教影响的那个人叫什么
what was the name of your deprogrammer?
不止一个人
Well, there was more than one.
但主要是艾略特·班厄
But the main one was Eliot Banger.
我叫他"砰砰"
"Bang-Bang," I called him..
天哪
Oh, my God.
那是谁
Who was that?
我不知道 某位女士 销♥售♥
Uh... I don't know. Just some lady. Sales.
她喜欢《甲板之下》吗
And she likes Below Deck?
嗯 应该吧
Yeah, I guess.
好吧
All right.
天哪 我不该让你看这个
Oh, God, I should-- I should not be letting you watch this.
金妮·托马斯的邮件中透露新细节
你找我
You needed me?
对
Yeah.
好 这个请求有点怪
Okay, um, this is a weird request.
有个自称是金妮·托马斯的女人
A woman has been calling me
一直打电♥话♥给我
who says she's Ginni Thomas.
克拉伦斯·托马斯的妻子
Clarence Thomas's wife?
对
Yeah.
然后呢
And...?
她以前加入过邪教
And... well, she-she was in a cult
在80年代后期
in the late '80s
所以我就问她是谁帮她消除了邪教影响
and so I asked her the name of the deprogrammer.
我假装知道 但我不知道
And I pretended I knew it, but I don't.
所以你能帮我查出来吗
So can you find out for me?
80年代帮金妮·托马斯
The name of the person
消除邪教影响的人的名字
who deprogrammed Ginni Thomas in the '80s?
是的
Yeah.
当然
Sure. Um...
好 听着 我知道这可能是个恶作剧
Okay, look, I-I know this is probably a prank,
但金妮·托马斯10年前给
but Ginni Thomas called Anita Hill
安妮塔·希尔打过电♥话♥ 就是突然打过去的
ten years ago, like, out of the blue,
还要求她道歉
and asked her to apologize.
我觉得她很孤独
I think she's lonely.
听上去很孤独
I mean, she sounds lonely.
而且她喜欢给黑人女律师打电♥话♥
That, and she likes calling black lady lawyers.
梅丽莎·戈德来电
我马上去
I'm on it.
好
All right.
我听着有点疯狂 好吧
I sound a little crazy. Okay.
-怎么了 -我觉得我被跟踪了
- What's up? - I think I'm being followed.
-你在哪里 -华盛顿路和沃巴什路口
- Where are you? - Washington and Wabash.
我出去吃午饭 有两个人 他们已经跟了我
I was heading out for lunch. Two guys. They've been
四五个路口了
following me 4 or 5 blocks.
描述一下特征
Describe them.
仇恨犹太人的白人
White guys who hate Jews.
说得具体点
A bit more specific..
我没... 有胡子 穿牛仔裤
I haven't... Um, bearded. Jeans. ..
纽扣衬衫 戴墨镜
button down or up shirts, sunglasses.
好 回公♥司♥然后从
OK, come back here and walk by
大楼前面走过
the front of the building.
经过我时别看我
Do not look at me when you pass.
好 我们偷偷摸摸的
Okay. We're being sneaky?
没错
Yes, we are.
我会跟着他们
I'll follow them.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这上面有张贴纸
There's a sticker up here.
看着烦
It's been bothering me.
我得下楼 你介意我乘电梯吗
I have to head... down. Do you mind?
不介意 进来吧
No. Go ahead.
那是什么 不知道
What is that? I don't know.
BUB
"BUB" 我最近老看到这词
"BUB" I've been seeing these around.
BUB
什么意思
What's it mean?
我会查到的
I'm gonna find out.
-喂 -好 你挂掉电♥话♥以后
- Yeah? - Okay, after you hang up,
要假装忘了什么东西
you're going to pretend you forgot something,
然后回办公室
and head back toward the office.
经过他们时也别看他们
Don't even look at them as you pass.
要是他们拦我呢
What if they tackle me?
他们不会拦你的
They're not going to tackle you.
有我在而且我会跟着他们的 好吗
I'll be right here and I'm going to follow them. Okay?
嗯 好 开始吧
Yeah, okay. Here I go.
回去工作吧
Go back to work.
注意安全
Don't get killed.
好 车牌没拍清楚 对吗
Okay, that's a bad sign, right?
也许能查到点什么
It could be anything.
查不到 我被盯上了
No, it couldn't. I'm being targeted.
这个国家出现了内战爆发的所有征兆
The country's hitting all the signposts for civil war.
仇恨犯罪增加 政客受到攻击
Rise in hate crimes, politicians getting attacked
-你这些都是从哪里听来的 -网上
- Where is this coming from? - The Internet.
梅丽莎 别看这些了
Marissa. Stop reading it.
下班后我送你回家 好吗
I'll follow you after work, okay?
太疯狂了
Oh, this is crazy.
我刚刚查到"BUB"的意思了
I just found out what "BUB" Means.
什么
What?
表达纳粹德国理念的民族主义口号♥
血与土[德语]
Blut und Boden.
-是德语的... -血与土吗
- It's German for... - Blood an soil?
对
Yeah.
白人至上主义者和反犹份子
White supremacists and anti-semites.
他们永远不会过时
They never go out of style.
-感觉形势不好 -对
- Feels like bad times. - Yeah.
差点就要内战了
One slash away from civil war.
小埃
Oh, Beth.
我们应该先完成些工作 对吗
So we should get some work done, right?
我想是的
Oh, I guess so.
我们就把底牌都亮出来吧
Let's put our cards on the table.
你亮我就亮
Ooh. I will if you will.
所以
So...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表