剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们安装了一个监控摄像头
We put in a surveillance camera in case
以防有人回到那栋楼里
someone comes back into the building.
从我手♥机♥上就能看到
I have it here on my cell phone,
我也在联络其他能帮我查到更多线索的人
and I'm connecting with some people who can help me find out more.
什么人
What people?
得到更多信息之前我不想透露
I'd rather not say until I get more information.
-我今晚和他们见面 -怎么了
- I'm meeting them tonight. - What's wrong?
那个办公楼调查员
This building investigator.
我认为他没有看上去那么傻
I think he's not as stupid as he seems.
-什么人 -某个
- Who's this? - Someone that's, uh,
调查楼顶坠楼事件的人
investigating the man that fell from the roof.
办公楼管理部门被起诉
Building management is being sued
赔偿家属一千八百万
for $18 million by the family,
我觉得他们是想让我们替罪
and I think they're trying to scapegoat us.
他们说我们的一张门禁卡让活动分子上了楼顶
They said one of our card keys let the activist on the roof.
好了 我们别让这些事情分心
Okay, let's not let all this distract us.
STR劳利的客户我们什么进度了
How far up are we on the STR Laurie clients?
搞定一半了
We've got 50% committed.
好 赶在出事之前继续努力
Good. Let's just keep going before something bad happens.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
别走远 我一会儿需要你们
Stick around, I may need you later.
好极了 不差别的了
Oh, wonderful. This is all we need.
戴安
Diane!
你好 大卫 有什么事
Hello, David. What do you want?
只是我离开时间太久了
Ah, it's just that I've been gone for so long,
应该来问候一下
I thought I'd say hello.
有人不小心把拖布落在楼上门把手上了
Someone accidentally left a mop in the door handles upstairs.
-我们忙着呢 大卫 -好吧 我开门见山
- We're busy, David. - Well, I'll get right to it.
我想亲自来
I wanted to do this myself.
STR劳利益起诉你们违反信托义务
STR Laurie is suing you for breach of fiduciary duties.
我们要向法庭申请
We're going to court for an emergency
临时限制令
temporary restraining order
防止你们偷走我们的客户
to stop you from stealing our clients.
得了 扯什么蛋
Oh, come on, that's bullshit.
记得吗 戴安
Remember that, Diane?
当艾丽西娅和那个叫什么来着的
When Alicia and-- what-what's his name?
-凯里 -对 欢乐旧时光
- Cary. - Right. Happy times.
他们当时想偷我们客户来着
They tried to steal our clients.
此情此景 昨♥日♥重♥现♥
Well, here we are again, déjà vu,
只不过这次 我们要对你们下手了 戴安
but this time, we're coming for you, Diane.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 真是个混球
God, what an asshole.
我们无可替代
You will not replace us!
我们无可替代 我们无可替代
You will not replace us! You will not replace us!
377.
这两位
These two.
就是他们朝你们开了枪
They're the ones that shot at you.
就是这些人进了
These are the ones who entered the building
你们律所对面的办公楼
across the street from your firm.
他们是密歇根军队的
They're with the Michigan Army,
企图挑起种族战争的新纳粹团体
a neo-Nazi group intent on starting a race war.
他们一直在针对黑人♥大♥学和黑人业务
They've been targeting Black universities and businesses.
所以你们律所中招了
That's why your law firm.
-我能做些什么 -跟我们来
- What can I do? - Come with us.
我们的目标是巴克·伯恩斯
We're targeting Buck Burns,
他是密歇根军队的筹款人之一
a fundraiser for the Michigan Army.
每周四 他都会把车停在桃子罐头厂外的
Every Thursday, he parks in the exact same parking lot,
同一个停车场 去密歇根军队
outside a peach cannery, to collect money
东部分会拿钱
from the Michigan Army eastern chapters.
他只会进入大楼不到五分钟
He enters the building for just under five minutes.
这也是我们撬开面包车锁
That's how long we have to pick the van lock
并黑入他的加密电脑的时间
and hack his encrypted laptop.
这是他那辆面包车的复♥制♥品
This is a replica of his van.
我们一进入他的账户
Once we gain access to his account,
就要插入这个病毒
we'll need to insert this virus.
这样我们就可以跟踪这些资金
It will allow us to trace the funds
追溯到这个团体的支持者
back to the group's supporters.
我们觉得可能有
We think there might be
一两位议员跟他有关
a congressman or two connected to him.
这是我们的团队
This is the team.
不要交换姓名
Do not exchange names.
你只要黑进电脑 这是你的任务
You hack the computer, that's your job.
我们知道你在律所有相关经验
We know you have experience with that at your firm.
那里有监控摄像头
There is the surveillance camera.
我们会尽量用面包车
We'll use our vans as much as we can
挡住它 但我们无法掌控全局
to block it, but we don't control the lot.
到时候会是大白天 所以别让它拍到你的脸
It will be broad daylight, don't let it catch your face.
好
Okay.
-我们什么时候行动 -明天
- When are we doing this? - Tomorrow.
下午两点 你有一整晚时间练习
At 2:00. You'll have all night to practice the op.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要谢谢我们 我们应该谢谢你
Why are you thanking us? We should be thanking you.
我一直想执行任务
I've wanted a mission.
我知道你们给每个人都发了门禁卡
So, I understand everyone's issued a card key,
但 还有别的吗
but there's more?
对 我们留了四张门禁卡
Yeah, we keep four extra card keys
万一访客要用洗手间
when guests want to use the restrooms.
好 你知道...
Okay, and, um, do you know...
等等 这里只有三张
Wait, there are only three.
-对 三张 -不好意思 你刚说
- Yeah, three. - Sorry, you just
有四张
said that there were four.
不 是三张
No, um... three.
卡门
Carmen.
你见过这伙计吗
Hey, have you met this guy?
对 我见过 韦斯珀·帕卡林先生
Yes, I have. Mr. Vesper-Parkalene.
是韦斯珀廷·凯尔帕克
Uh, Vespertine-Kalepark.
-我觉得我们在前台见过 -没错
- I thought we were meeting in reception. - We were.
我只是觉得我应该来这看看
I just, uh... I thought I'd look in here.
那你能跟我来吗
Well, do you mind coming with me?
当然 只是我们少了一张
Sure. It's just that we are missing
门禁卡 还是叫门卡
one card key, or-or is it "Keycard"?
-门卡 -对 谢谢
- Keycard. - Yeah, right, thanks.
你知道它在哪里吗
Uh, do you know where it is?
不知道
No.
一定有人拿走了
Uh, someone must've taken it.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以用
Well, uh, we could use the
摄像头 监控
camera, the surveillance
-摄像头 看看那个 -不行 根本没用
- camera. Look at that? - Nope. Never worked.
都是做样子的
It's all for show.
好吧
Okay.
太糟了
Too bad.
是谁
Who?
快说 是谁
Come on, who?
我觉得她不是有意杀人
I don't think she meant to get someone killed.
是的 但只有你告诉我们是谁拿了门卡
Yes, but we can only address our liability if you tell us
我们才能定责
who took the keycard.
监控摄像头能用吗
Does the surveillance camera work?
能用
Yes.
这是上周六拍到的
This is from last Saturday,
上午11点23分
11:23 A.M.
梅丽莎
Oh... Marissa.
好
O-Okay, um...
谢谢 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
-情况不妙 -她不知道
- This is not good. - She didn't know
那个抗♥议♥者会掉下去
that protestor would fall.
还有这位调查员 接下来他想干什么
And this investigator, uh, what does he want next?
他想跟戴安谈谈
He wants to talk to Diane.
-她亲眼看到他掉下去 -好
- She witnessed the fall. - Okay.
好 让他跟她谈 但我们会跟梅丽莎谈
Well, let him talk to her, but we will talk to Marissa.
-我可以跟她谈 -不
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表