剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
产后协议
"Push-nup."
就是些屁话
It's just some bullshit
为了锁定加密货币的当前价值吗
to lock in cryptocurrency at the current value?
你想要度假屋
And you want the vacation home?
那我们就达成协议吧
So let's just make a deal.
好
Yeah!
你想要朵花吗
You want a flower?
成交
Deal.
杰·迪佩西亚来电
喂 杰
Hey, Jay.
我不知道这是什么意思
So I don't know what this means,
但我找到了帮金妮消除邪教影响的人是谁
but I found out the name of Ginni's deprogrammer
而且这个人没什么名气 所以我花了些功夫去查
and it's not really widely known, so it took some digging.
-这家伙已经退休了 -好
- This guy isn't in business anymore. - Ok.
很好 他叫什么
Uh, good. Uh... What is it?.
艾略特·威廉·班厄
Eliot William Banger.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or bad thing?
我说不好
I don't know.
而且他有个绰号♥
And he has a nickname.
-砰砰 -对 你怎么知道
- Bang Bang? - Yes, how do you know?
问题就在这里
That's the question.
好 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我觉得我们已经搞定了
I think we've done it.
我也是
As do I.
同事们 很高兴我们达成了共识
Colleagues, I'm thrilled we found a solution.
太好了 我真心我们能幸福
That's great. I just want us to be happy.
-那前两页... -什么事
- So, first two pages... - What is it?
前台来了一位律师 布里托先生
I have a lawyer at reception. Mr. Brittel?
他说他是代表信托的
He says he represents the trust?
有人认识一位叫布里托的律师吗
Uh, do we know a lawyer named Brittel?
不是吧 没开玩笑吧 他真的来了
Oh, my God, are you serious? Is he actually here?
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我是来代表我的客户进行谈判的
I'm here to negotiate for my client.
马特 你不用代表我了
Matt, you don't represent me.
我们的分歧已经解决了
We've already settled our differences here.
对 我不是代表你
You're right, I don't represent you.
我代表的是还未出生的宝宝 安妮
I represent the unborn baby, Annie
-是奥德丽 -没错
- Audrey. - Exactly.
从一开始这就不是一场双边谈判
This was never a two-way negotiation.
而是三边的
This is a three-way.
-和一个胎儿 -是的
- With a fetus? - Yes.
而且这个胎儿有一位很强势的律师
And this fetus has one tough motherfuckin' lawyer.
以后不可再向信托进行贷款了
There will be no more borrowing against the trust.
这和信托毫无关系
This has nothing to do with the trust.
约翰斯通先生为炒他的加密货币
Mr. Johnstone has borrowed
已经借了89万5千美元
$895,000 for his crypto speculation.
我们希望他连本带息进行偿还
We expect that to be repaid in full with interest.
-也就是160万 -你让我们欠了债
- 1.6 million. - You put us into debt?
别以为没你的事
Well, you're not off the hook, either.
我听说你要求了补偿金
I've heard that you've requested money
补偿孩子出生所带来的创伤和不便
to compensate for the trauma and inconvenience of childbirth.
那一半归奥德丽才公平
Well, it's only fair that Audrey gets half of that.
以什么理由
On what grounds?
至少出生对宝宝来说一样是场历劫 你不这样认为吗
Well, birth is at least as traumatic to the baby, wouldn't you agree?
-是谁请的你 -孩子的祖父母
- Who has hired you? - The grandparents.
信托的钱是他们存入的
They put the money into the trust
他们希望将钱直接给到孩子
and they want it to go directly to the child.
而不是你们 所以 咱们法庭见
Not to you. So, see you in court.
告诉你 她哪也不去
Oh, I don't think she's going anywhere.
从法律上还是从逻辑上说 我都不知道
I don't see how, legally-- how, logically--
他是不是能代表奥德丽
he can represent Audrey.
这是隔代信托
It's a generation-skipping trust.
她的祖父母不愿意把钱给他们
The grandfather didn't want to give the money to them.
他想把钱给他们的孩子
He wanted it to go to their children.
-可是这个孩子还没有出生 -对 那...
- But the child isn't born yet. - Right, so...
我们就起诉这个胎儿
let's sue the fetus.
她现在还没有诉讼资格
She-she doesn't have standing, not yet.
有时我真是爱死法律了
Oh, sometimes I love the law.
不 这事关专业素养
No, this is about professionalism.
他必须得承认自己的错误
He has to own up to his mistakes.
因为他在利用自己的外貌优势
Because he's playing off his looks.
如果汤姆的颜值掉一半
Yeah, if Tom was half of his looking,
格伦两周前就会炒了他了
Glenn would've fired his ass two weeks ago.
内在美才是真的美
Handsome is as handsome does.
我妈妈以前总这么说
My mother used to say that.
我是不是耽误你睡觉了
Am I keeping you up?
没有 你呢
No. What about you?
没有 我好朋友还没回
No. My best friend is out late
-好像是去法♥院♥干什么了 -克拉伦斯
...at some court function. - Clarence.
他是不是和你一样喜欢看《甲板之下》
Does he share your enthusiasm for Below Deck?
不 他觉得不好看
No, he thinks that was silly.
他对工作太投入了
And he works too hard.
我想让他慢下来 或者退休
...I try to get him slow down. Maybe retire.
你还在听吗
You there?
在 在 你可以...
Yeah. Yeah, can you...
你可以告诉我这是个恶作剧吗
Can you just tell me that this is a prank?
拜托了 我不会生气的
Please? I mean, I'll be fine.
我们可以继续聊《甲板之下》
And we can just keep on talking about Below Deck.
好吧 是恶作剧 他回来了
Ok, it's a prank. Oops, that's him.
晚点打给你 我们今晚谈谈这件事
I'll call you later. We're talking about it tonight.
谈什么
Talking about what?
退休 我们开始房♥车旅行
Retirement. We RV.
我想在新一季前看到大峡谷
I want to see the Grand Canyon before the new season.
我们聊过之前别看下一集 晚安
Don't watch the next episode until we talk. Night.
让我确认一下我搞明白了
Let me make sure I understand.
你们指控布里托先生犯有非法干涉
You alleged that Mr.Brittel is guilty of tortious interferes
商业关系罪
with a business relationship?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, your Honor.
他介入了一项正在进行中的合同协商
He has intervened an ongoing contract negotiation,
推♥翻♥我们客户达成的协议
upending an agreement with our clients.
你们的客户是夫妻关系 不是吗
Your clients are married, aren't they?
你说这是一段商业合作关系
You call that a business relationship?
他们正在为孩子的出生
They were negotiating
协商财务条款
for the birth of their child.
既然你们代表的是两组客户
Given that you represent both sets of clients,
难道不应该鼓励他们继续协商
shouldn't you encourage them keep negotiating
而不是来起诉布里托先生吗
rather than suing Mr. Brittel.
被告致使我们无法继续协商
The defendent has made further progress impossible.
布里托先生 你为何要介入这份合同
Mr. Brittel, why have you intervened with this contract?
我是一份隔代信托的受托人
I'm the trustee of a generation-skipping trust.
所以我代表这个未出生孩子的利益
So I represent the interests of the unborn child.
-他们未出生的孩子 -法官阁下 你肯定知道
- Their unborn child? - Your Honor, as I'm sure you're aware,
根据伊利诺伊州生殖健康法案
the Illinois' Reproductive Health Act,
目前仍有效 明确指出
still in effect, clear states that
受精卵 胚胎或胎儿
the fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus
没有自主♥权♥
does not have independent rights.
伊利诺伊州可耻
Shame on Illinois!
-旁听席肃静 -伊利诺伊州可耻
- Quiet. In the gallery. - Shame on Illinois!
即使这位律师所说的话冒犯到了你
Even if what the lawyer says offends you,
说脏话仍然是不礼貌的行为
however, profanity is to be offended.
不可喧哗
No heckling is allowed.
请继续 布里托先生
Continue, Mr.Brittel.
我不可能犯有非法干预罪
I can't be guilty of tortious interference
作为福音教派前成员
阿什丽·博奈特法官仍在继续资助
宗教慈善机构和事业
为各种祈祷会和成瘾治疗组织捐款
提名期间被爆出她是数个反堕胎实体的活跃分子而备受争议
因为我非无正当理由介入
unless I intervene relationship without justification.
博奈特法官只是在2020年担任法官时
Judge Burnett only resigned from feminist for life
才退出了反堕胎女权组织
when she took the bench in 2020.
这么说我们是在阿利托的地盘了
So we're in Alito-land.
阿利托撰写的《多数意见初稿》推♥翻♥了罗诉韦德案
1973年此案裁决使堕胎在美国合法化
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表